PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's elbows intentional?

Slinkyman
05-05-2006, 02:59 AM
What do you guys think? an awful lot of suns getting cracked in the face by "accidental" elbows from kobe, his weapon of choice ask mike miller, do you believe he does this crap on purpose?

JMarkJohns
05-05-2006, 03:35 AM
Does he lead with his elbows on purpose? Yes.
Does he intend to elbow players in the face? No, but he will if they don't move when he swings them...

King
05-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Do you believe Bowen jumps under people on purpose? Because it's pretty much the same argument.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 10:08 AM
If you don't wanna get hit, don't defend with your fucking face.

ftech
05-05-2006, 10:31 AM
I Know This Aint No Love Connection But Does Any Girls Spurs Fan Want To Talk To Me Or Exchange # So We Could Get Together And See The Spurs Game Holla Back At Me O K

greyforest
05-05-2006, 12:38 PM
I Know This Aint No Love Connection But Does Any Girls Spurs Fan Want To Talk To Me Or Exchange # So We Could Get Together And See The Spurs Game Holla Back At Me O K

:fro :fro :fro :fro :fro :fro

BillsCarnage
05-05-2006, 12:52 PM
The one on Barbosa last night was not intentional. That actually was incidental, no ref would ever call that. Kobe was in the air when it happened.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 01:35 PM
The one on Barbosa last night was not intentional. That actually was incidental, no ref would ever call that. Kobe was in the air when it happened.
I thought Mike Dassani was going to burst into tears on the sideline during the timeout after it happened.

frequency
05-05-2006, 02:05 PM
lol wtf

JamStone
05-05-2006, 02:33 PM
I know this isn't a brothel, but do any Spurs girls fans want to fly to Detroit and have *bleep bleep bleep with me bleep and then bleep me until i bleep and bleep on their bleep?*

Before I get banned, that was a joke ...

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Girls dig guys who type with their chins. See if you can drool on the caps lock key while you are over there.

bonesinaz
05-05-2006, 06:11 PM

Kobe? Is that you?

The Rock
05-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Know What I Think About Kobes Elbow?