PDA

View Full Version : Artest Awfully Confident...

Trifecta
05-05-2006, 09:08 AM
Stubborn Kings keep Spurs from thinking about Mavs

Web Posted: 05/05/2006 12:00 AM CDT
Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

Though the Spurs made five consecutive layups to win, Ron Artest didn't see anything to make him back off his guarantee that the Kings would advance.

"I still feel confident that we're going to come out of this series," Artest said after Sacramento's practice Thursday afternoon. "We're not going to lose any more games."

The challenge is out there! The Spurs will rise up!!!

I say otherwise -- the Spurs will take care of business tonight!!!

On Artest: "I pity the foo"

spurschick
05-05-2006, 09:18 AM
"We're not going to lose any more games."

It's time for him to :stfu and just play the game.

pache100
05-05-2006, 09:20 AM
"I still feel confident that we're going to come out of this series," Artest said after Sacramento's practice Thursday afternoon. "We're not going to lose any more games."

Poor Kings. I didn't expect them to be quitters like this. But the only way they don't lose is if they don't play.

ducks
05-05-2006, 09:27 AM
I like that
if he is not then he is not mental tough

Trifecta
05-05-2006, 09:37 AM
I don't have a problem with being confident either except he's playing a team game not an individual one!

Don't get me wrong, I would not expect a player to come out and say that he has doubts, HOWEVER, he can express his confidence in a way that also shows a healthy respect for the opposing team.

What he did was express his confidence in such a way that it may:

1) Become locker room material for the opposing team.

AND

2) Add pressure to his teammates especially in an elimination game!

MadDog73
05-05-2006, 09:41 AM
Is this like Rasheed's guarantee?

Oh, Gee!!
05-05-2006, 09:45 AM
When you're facing elimination, you've got nothing to lose anyway. Might as well start making the outrageous guarantees.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Not gonna happen. Spurs win.

http://home.comcast.net/~scottjhepple/Pictures/impetusetimperium.jpg

redman
05-05-2006, 10:10 AM
I guess it's wait and see. The Kings turn out to be a team that was underestimated. Whatever happens, the Kings have earned more respect within the league. Just think what they're going to be like when they've been together a couple years! They've only been playing together since February or March if you count the fact the ABR had his jaw wired shut until March. They are scary.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 10:12 AM
The Spurs are playing like shit, and still won two of four games. The Kings are a good team, but they aren't going to improve in the coming years with the talent they have, especially if they give max money to Bonzi.

greensborohill
05-05-2006, 10:22 AM
You know, he is supposed to say that. But it doesn't change the fact that The Artest has never know what it's like to be on a true contending team and the same can be said for the Bonzai Tree. What it boils down to is their will to win and knowledge of it versus ours. And I don't see this thing going 7.

GO SPURS!!

pache100
05-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Artest has never know what it's like to be on a true contending team

That's not completely true. He was on a team that was a contender last year. And he screwed them over royally.

greensborohill
05-05-2006, 10:29 AM
That's not completely true. He was on a team that was a contender last year. And he screwed them over royally.

:lol

So true, I don't know how The Artest Formerly Know as Ron & The Bonzai Tree are able to coexist and actually win games together!!

FromWayDowntown
05-05-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure what else he's supposed to say.

Would you all be satisfied if he was saying that the Kings had made a pretty good run, but they really couldn't expect to win the series? Should he give in and just say that winning 2 in a row against San Antonio isn't possible? If he believed any of that, there would be no reason for him to even bother showing up.

Of course he believes that his team isn't going to lose again -- of course he believes that they're going to win the series. Every Kings player likely believes those things. Who cares if he says it publicly or not?

leemajors
05-05-2006, 11:01 AM
the pacers have been contenders for the east title for the last few years excluding this one. i'm sure pistons fans will attest to how tough that team was in a playoff series.

Sportman
05-05-2006, 11:02 AM
I am going to pray for the winning tonight, GOD please gives us the victory, i really hate this stupid guy called Ron Ali, GO SPURS GO

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Is this like Rasheed's guarantee?

It's a guaRONtee

shelshor
05-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Is it really Ron talking or the voices in his head?

polandprzem
05-05-2006, 11:38 AM
I guess it's wait and see. The Kings turn out to be a team that was underestimated. Whatever happens, the Kings have earned more respect within the league. Just think what they're going to be like when they've been together a couple years! They've only been playing together since February or March if you count the fact the ABR had his jaw wired shut until March. They are scary.

Denver and Seattle from last year?

I don't want to see this board and some of you IF the Kings realy win this series.
Now the fans are soooo confident, awefully confident

Vinnie_Johnson
05-05-2006, 11:38 AM

What else would you want him to say? Gee I hope they don't blow us out. :elephant

SAGambler
05-05-2006, 11:49 AM
What else would you want him to say? Gee I hope they don't blow us out. :elephant

Well, after running off at the mouth before the series began, and then getting blowed out the first half of the first game, that should certainly be a thought on his mind.

Now, I don't expect him to say that publicly, but you gotta wonder if that isn't what he is really thinking....Especially now that he has "run off at the mouth" again.

Personally, I think the Kings have been running on adrenilin and bringing some good games. But now they are facing the old "win or go home" game. I wonder if the intensity can keep up or will the jitters get em.

boutons_
05-05-2006, 11:49 AM
One of the symptoms of psychopathy is faulty reality testing. :lol

NoMoneyDown
05-05-2006, 11:50 AM
It's a guaRONtee

Better patent that before someone in Sacramento does. On second thought, scratch that as it won't matter after tonight, anyway.

Joepa
05-05-2006, 12:41 PM

A couple of years is not going to happen. Artest will blow up next season or the season after and ruin the Kings.

pache100
05-05-2006, 12:45 PM
A couple of years is not going to happen. Artest will blow up next season or the season after and ruin the Kings.

This season ain't over yet for the Kings...he's still got time to do it before the end of the game tonight. And, I predict the next time he has a major meltdown, it will end his career. The NBA is about done with him. I just hope he doesn't hurt anyone but himself when it happens. But, I have always said people like Artest are capable of killing someone.

aaronstampler
05-05-2006, 01:45 PM
He's asked to be the guy who double team Duncan tonight. He knows Manu's figured him out now and he doesn't want to have to get blamed for tonight's loss. That's right Artest, you don't want none of this! Gino can drive right now? Oh shit, it's over.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 01:51 PM
But now they are facing the old "win or go home" game. I wonder if the intensity can keep up or will the jitters get em.Game four was pretty much win or go home. How did that turn out?

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 01:53 PM
But, I have always said people like Artest are capable of killing someone.Do you drive a car? If so, you are capable of killing someone.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Game four was pretty much win or go home. How did that turn out?
Your math needs a little work there, junior.

NoMoneyDown
05-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Do you drive a car? If so, you are capable of killing someone.

According to some psychologists, we are all capable of killing someone else.

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 01:58 PM
KingsFan celebrating 5 de Mayo early from the looks of his 2 posts

sprrs
05-05-2006, 01:59 PM

Some are obviously more capable of killing someone than others.

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2006, 01:59 PM

How about saying this " " see nothing, say nothing

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Your math needs a little work there, junior.
How so?

If the Kings lose game 4, its over. Down 3-1 heading to San Antonio.................I'd sure say that was an elimination game.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 02:05 PM
How so?

If the Kings lose game 4, its over. Down 3-1 heading to San Antonio.................I'd sure say that was an elimination game.
In point of fact, if the Kings lose game 4, it's not over. It is therefore not in any way shape or form an elimination game in a seven game series.

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 02:05 PM
How so?

So the Suns and lakers must be playing just for fun then huh? :rolleyes

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 02:09 PM
In point of fact, if the Kings lose game 4, it's not over. It is therefore not in any way shape or form an elimination game in a seven game series.
Hey dumb fuck, do you have comprehension problems?

Game four was pretty much win or go home. How did that turn out?

pache100
05-05-2006, 02:13 PM

Yes, I drive a car. Haven't killed anyone with it, though. Not yet anyway. Haven't caused any riots where I work, either.

Nit-picking smart asses I can do without...life's too short.

According to some psychologists, we are all capable of killing someone else.

Yes, and that is completely beside the point I was trying to make. And KFWN knows that.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Yes, I drive a car. Haven't killed anyone with it, though. Not yet anyway. Haven't caused any riots where I work, either.

Nit-picking smart asses I can do without...life's too short.
Yet you waste you time responding :lol

pache100
05-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Yet you waste you time responding :lol

Peace out. My wall is bloody enough already.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Yes, and that is completely beside the point I was trying to make. And KFWN knows that.Please then, do me a favor and expand on your point. I'd like to know how and when Ron Artest will kill someone, you surely must know.

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Please then, do me a favor and expand on your point. I'd like to know how and when Ron Artest will kill someone, you surely must know.

I say it will be a plastic cup induced rampage.

pache100
05-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Please then, do me a favor and expand on your point. I'd like to know how and when Ron Artest will kill someone, you surely must know.

:bang

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 02:24 PM
When you post something like this:

"But, I have always said people like Artest are capable of killing someone"

You have to be ready to defend it. Guess you aren't. Next time think before you post.

pache100
05-05-2006, 02:26 PM
When you post something like this:

"But, I have always said people like Artest are capable of killing someone"

You have to be ready to defend it. Guess you aren't. Next time think before you post.

Believe me, if I thought I was talking to a reasonable person I would defend it. I just realized I'm dealing with somebody who is spoiling for a fight and doesn't give a damn what I say or how I defend myself. Trust me, you are not worth it to me. And, just FYI - I don't take orders from anyone.

Should you decide you want to quit being a jackass, let me know.

reydawg
05-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Put me in the boat of "What's he supposed to say?"

Some of you guys are way too sensitive some times. Let me know when one of the Kings says "We expect a tough game, but we'll probably lose."

That would be much more interesting.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:04 PM
if Artest said what brent barry said about bringing a weapon to the game and cutting bonzi you guys would be bitching and moaning through this whole forum about how he should be suspended. but when barry says it its funny. you fans make me sick. some of you not all of you. now Artest is saying his team isnt gonna lose and your acting like hes disrespecting the spurs. hes just giving his team confidence.

pache100
05-05-2006, 03:06 PM
now Artest is saying his team isnt gonna lose and your acting like hes disrespecting the spurs. hes just giving his team confidence.

Not at all. I'm just saying it makes him sound stupid. But that's something that I already knew.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Not at all. I'm just saying it makes him sound stupid. But that's something that I already knew.
saying he thinks his team will win makes him sound stupid? if duncan said this you would say what a great teamate he is. your a fucking dumbass and im glad your gonna lose game 6 so you can eat crow.

pache100
05-05-2006, 03:11 PM
saying he thinks his team will win makes him sound stupid? if duncan said this you would say what a great teamate he is. your a fucking dumbass and im glad your gonna lose game 6 so you can eat crow.

Ah. Therein lies the difference. Duncan does not say those things. He says, "We know what we have to do to get the job done and win." Big difference. That you would say I am a "fucking dumbass" over my comments reflects more on your character than mine.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Ah. Therein lies the difference. Duncan does not say those things. He says, "We know what we have to do to get the job done and win." Big difference. That you would say I am a "fucking dumbass" over my comments reflects more on your character than mine.
i speak my mind and dont hold anything back. you are a dumbass if you think anything ron said was wrong. is he supposed to say "well we fought hard but were gonna be better next year"? get real.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Believe me, if I thought I was talking to a reasonable person I would defend it. I just realized I'm dealing with somebody who is spoiling for a fight and doesn't give a damn what I say or how I defend myself. Trust me, you are not worth it to me. And, just FYI - I don't take orders from anyone.

Should you decide you want to quit being a jackass, let me know.I do give a damn about what you said, and that is why I questioned it. You haven't defended anything yet, and I'm waiting to hear the reasons why you think Ron Artest will kill someone. When you decide to take a stand, let me know.

yeahone
05-05-2006, 03:33 PM
he reminds of Amare

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:35 PM
he reminds of Amare
english would be nice. thanks

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:36 PM
I do give a damn about what you said, and that is why I questioned it. You haven't defended anything yet, and I'm waiting to hear the reasons why you think Ron Artest will kill someone. When you decide to take a stand, let me know.
just forget it. most of these people will eat crow after tonights game 6 in ARCO so we will have the last laugh at least for tonight.

fyatuk
05-05-2006, 03:37 PM
I do give a damn about what you said, and that is why I questioned it. You haven't defended anything yet, and I'm waiting to hear the reasons why you think Ron Artest will kill someone. When you decide to take a stand, let me know.

He never said will, he said capable of, meaning more capable than the average player.

And the reasons that's a safe assumption is obvious, from the brawl, the taking cheapshots at players heads, etc.

He seems very capable of "snapping", and that's obvious. If you don't believe that, then that really isn't a discussion that was worth having.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:38 PM
He never said will, he said capable of, meaning more capable than the average player.

And the reasons that's a safe assumption is obvious, from the brawl, the taking cheapshots at players heads, etc.

He seems very capable of "snapping", and that's obvious. If you don't believe that, then that really isn't a discussion that was worth having.
and if you dont believe the spurs are losing game 6 then this really isnt a discussion worth having.

fyatuk
05-05-2006, 03:39 PM
just forget it. most of these people will eat crow after tonights game 6 in ARCO so we will have the last laugh at least for tonight.

If Bonzi keeps playing out of his mind, with the HCA at Arco, the Kings will win. Otherwise the Kings lose. Right now, the Kings fortunes lie with Bonzi, not Artest.

Not that I have any problems with Artest's comments. I like the competitive nature of the statement. Don't like the speaker, but the comments are fine.

fyatuk
05-05-2006, 03:41 PM
and if you dont believe the spurs are losing game 6 then this really isnt a discussion worth having.

LOL!

I never said anything about game 6. In fact I bet on the Spurs win by less than whatever or kings win.

I believe the Spurs are more than capable of losing game 6. I hope they can win, want them to win, and will cheer for them to win, but I have my doubts as to whether they will, and think it'll be a dogfight to the end.

So, what the heck did your comment have to do with me?

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:41 PM
If Bonzi keeps playing out of his mind, with the HCA at Arco, the Kings will win. Otherwise the Kings lose. Right now, the Kings fortunes lie with Bonzi, not Artest.

Not that I have any problems with Artest's comments. I like the competitive nature of the statement. Don't like the speaker, but the comments are fine.
so far you are the only spurs fan in this thread that has said something that maes sense.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 03:42 PM

He seems very capable of "snapping", and that's obvious. If you don't believe that, then that really isn't a discussion that was worth having.Being in a fight doesn't mean you are more inclined to kill someone. Those little Columbine pussies had never been in a fight, unless you count Mortal Combat video games, and look what they pulled off. A bump to Manu's face is not a cheapshot, but if we are using that logic, then Bowen (karate kick to Wally's face, headbutt to Vince, kick in the back to Ray) must be more inclined to kill someone as well.

Nothing Ron has done since coming to Sacramento gives any indication that he is the same "ready to snap" player as he was in Indiana.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Being in a fight doesn't mean you are more inclined to kill someone. Those little Columbine pussies had never been in a fight, unless you count Mortal Combat video games, and look what they pulled off. A bump to Manu's face is not a cheapshot, but if we are using that logic, then Bowen (karate kick to Wally's face, headbutt to Vince, kick in the back to Ray) must be more inclined to kill someone as well.

Nothing Ron has done since coming to Sacramento gives any indication that he is the same "ready to snap" player as he was in Indiana.
i will never understand why they never call bowen dirty. but they call Artest dirty. its kind of sad really.

fyatuk
05-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Being in a fight doesn't mean you are more inclined to kill someone. Those little Columbine pussies had never been in a fight, unless you count Mortal Combat video games, and look what they pulled off. A bump to Manu's face is not a cheapshot, but if we are using that logic, then Bowen (karate kick to Wally's face, headbutt to Vince, kick in the back to Ray) must be more inclined to kill someone as well.

I'd certainly say Bowen is more inclined to do something "snapworthy" than most players. He's shown he's got a bit of a temper and mean streak at times.

But that doesn't compare to Artest starting a brawl because someone through a cup at him. BIG difference.

Artest has shown he has the type of patterned behaviour that leads to violent outbursts, and you can't honestly believe he's conquered that demon off of half a season. Until he's managed to avoid those kinds of incidents for a few years, he should still be considered a much bigger risk than any other player.

And yes, the hit to Manu's head was a cheapshot. Wasn't meant to hurt or anything other than get his attention, but it was a cheapshot. He's gone to people's heads at least 6 or 7 times this season since joining Sac. Just wasn't so blantantly planned before.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 03:49 PM
I'd certainly say Bowen is more inclined to do something "snapworthy" than most players. He's shown he's got a bit of a temper and mean streak at times.

But that doesn't compare to Artest starting a brawl because someone through a cup at him. BIG difference.

Artest has shown he has the type of patterned behaviour that leads to violent outbursts, and you can't honestly believe he's conquered that demon off of half a season. Until he's managed to avoid those kinds of incidents for a few years, he should still be considered a much bigger risk than any other player.

And yes, the hit to Manu's head was a cheapshot. Wasn't meant to hurt or anything other than get his attention, but it was a cheapshot. He's gone to people's heads at least 6 or 7 times this season since joining Sac. Just wasn't so blantantly planned before.cheapshot or not im glad he hit him. it gave him a reason to fall for once without flopping.

reydawg
05-05-2006, 03:50 PM
This thread is awesome.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 03:53 PM
He's gone to people's heads at least 6 or 7 times this season since joining Sac.That is some bullshit. Care to name them? You are talkin out of your ass with that comment.

The Rock
05-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Know What I Think About Artest's Confidence?

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 04:12 PM
spoken like a tru warier

http://images.radcity.net/4183/1226652.jpg

leemajors
05-05-2006, 05:30 PM
That is some bullshit. Care to name them? You are talkin out of your ass with that comment.

half a season of decent behavior doesn't change a career of stupid violent fouls.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 05:38 PM
half a season of decent behavior doesn't change a career of stupid violent fouls.Why not take the time and read what I was responding too before throwing your .02 cents in?

He's gone to people's heads at least 6 or 7 times this season since joining Sac.

I called bullshit on this comment above. Your comment is not even relevant to what we were discussing.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 05:46 PM
half a season of decent behavior doesn't change a career of stupid violent fouls.wellas kings fans thats all we give a fuck about. we give our players second chances and dont give a damn what they did with the pacers, bulls, or blazer or grizzlies. thats why kings fans are the best fans in the entire NBA. you guy are pretty good to but you aint close to us. dont worry your gonna find out tonight when your spurs lose tonight. 3-3 bitches!!!!!!!!!

SAGambler
05-05-2006, 05:47 PM
if duncan said this you would say what a great teamate he is.

And therein is the problem with your analysis. Duncan, nor any other Spur will ever make statements like that. They simply say they understand what they have to do, and their intent is to go out and do it. And usually they do.

I remember before the first game, Tony was asked about Ron's remarks and Tony's reply was "We don't get into trash talking. We go out and play the game".

sprrs
05-05-2006, 05:53 PM
That is some bullshit. Care to name them? You are talkin out of your ass with that comment.

There really is no point in arguing with you since you so ridiculously believe Ron is an upstanding citizen of your community.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 05:54 PM
And therein is the problem with your analysis. Duncan, nor any other Spur will ever make statements like that. They simply say they understand what they have to do, and their intent is to go out and do it. And usually they do.

I remember before the first game, Tony was asked about Ron's remarks and Tony's reply was "We don't get into trash talking. We go out and play the game".
i dont care what the boring spurs say. or how they act. the fact of the matter is, there will be a game 7 and after tonight the spurs will look stupid.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 05:55 PM
There really is no point in arguing with you since you so ridiculously believe Ron is an upstanding citizen of your community.Since he's been in Sac, he has been, so what is to argue?

I called out leemajors for claiming Artest has hit "at least 6-7 people in the head since joining the Kings". That is bullshit. And, coincidentally, leemajors hasn't since responded.

sprrs
05-05-2006, 05:56 PM
i dont care what the boring spurs say. or how they act. the fact of the matter is, there will be a game 7 and after tonight the spurs will look stupid.

Ouch. That stings.

sprrs
05-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Since he's been in Sac, he has been, so what is to argue?

I called out leemajors for claiming Artest has hit "at least 6-7 people in the head since joining the Kings". That is bullshit. And, coincidentally, leemajors hasn't since responded.

I agree, since he's been in Sac he hasn't been a troublemaker, but the potential -is- there, and you nor anyone else can say if/when he will blow up again.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 05:59 PM
I agree, since he's been in Sac he hasn't been a troublemaker, but the potential -is- there, and you nor anyone else can say if/when he will blow up again.
Never said he wouldn't blow up again, although I can say I think its unlikely its going to be as dramatic as the brawl, if something does happen.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 06:01 PM
why are the spurs so fucking boring?
i dont have the answer to that. but i do think watching them is like watching paint dry.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 06:03 PM
i dont have the answer to that. but i do think watching them is like watching paint dry.
I'd have to disagree. They used to be boring, a couple years ago. But this year, I don't mind watching them, they run a little more.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Never said he wouldn't blow up again, although I can say I think its unlikely its going to be as dramatic as the brawl, if something does happen.
i dont even think like that. hes not gonna blow up with us. no way. but what he is gonna do is kick the spurs ass and force a game 7. if you told be before the series that we would take the spurs to 7 games and have a chance to win i would be very happy. and thats whats gonna happen. GO KINGS!

sprrs
05-05-2006, 06:05 PM
i dont even think like that. hes not gonna blow up with us. no way. but what he is gonna do is kick the spurs ass and force a game 7. if you told be before the series that we would take the spurs to 7 games and have a chance to win i would be very happy. and thats whats gonna happen. GO KINGS!

Getting a bit ahead of ourselves aren't we? You still have to show up for game 6.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 06:05 PM
I'd have to disagree. They used to be boring, a couple years ago. But this year, I don't mind watching them, they run a little more.
everyone else is pretty fun to watch when duncan isnt on the floor but when he comes in its so terrible to watch. not as bad as watching thier old teams though. i agree with you there.

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Getting a bit ahead of ourselves aren't we? You still have to show up for game 6.
im not getting ahead of myself. im RON ARTEST damn it. i have to guarentee a victory. its what i do.

sprrs
05-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Rigt I should have looked at your name first. :rolleyes :blah

J.T.
05-05-2006, 06:08 PM
im not getting ahead of myself. im RON ARTEST damn it. i have to guarentee a victory. its what i do.

You are not Rasheed Wallace. Don't jynx yourself now.

leemajors
05-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Since he's been in Sac, he has been, so what is to argue?

coincidentally, i wasn't the poster who made that remark. make sense why i haven't responded now?

RON ARTEST
05-05-2006, 06:17 PM
You are not Rasheed Wallace. Don't jynx yourself now.
later on tonight you guys will feel so low. :lol making i hate manu threads and shit. i cant wait. you guys are funny when you lose.

leemajors
05-05-2006, 06:18 PM

And yes, the hit to Manu's head was a cheapshot. Wasn't meant to hurt or anything other than get his attention, but it was a cheapshot. He's gone to people's heads at least 6 or 7 times this season since joining Sac. Just wasn't so blantantly planned before.

... i put my 2 cents in earlier after reading everything you posted. as a kings fan, you are ignoring what he has done in the past. but artest isn't dumb enough to go kill anyone anyway, this whole argument is retarded.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Hey dumb fuck, do you have comprehension problems?
You are pretty much a fucking idiot. Comprehend that.

jochhejaam
05-05-2006, 06:48 PM
wellas kings fans thats all we give a fuck about. we give our players second chances and dont give a damn what they did with the pacers, bulls, or blazer or grizzlies. thats why kings fans are the best fans in the entire NBA. you guy are pretty good to but you aint close to us. dont worry your gonna find out tonight when your spurs lose tonight. 3-3 bitches!!!!!!!!!
Ron's been given about a dozen chances and it's fine that the Kings want to give him another one, the problem is with you trying to compare his behaviour to Bowens, that's too big of a stretch to warrant serious consideration.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2281289

I don't have a problem with Ron being confident about tonights game, I think the Kings are 17-3 at home since Artest joined the team. It doesn't mean they're gonna win but it does justify his confidence.

ABDENOUR POWER
05-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Its Ron Artest, what do you expect. He's a nutcase.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Artest can go kill himself for all I care.

He also said that the Kings are gonna win it all.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 07:33 PM
coincidentally, i wasn't the poster who made that remark. make sense why i haven't responded now?my bad man. I just went back and looked. my apologies.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 07:35 PM
You are pretty much a fucking idiot. Comprehend that.Notice how when you use the words "pretty much", it leaves the possibility for something else to exist.

So you are saying I'm not a complete fucking idiot. :lol

Next lesson, grammar and its many uses.

fyatuk
05-05-2006, 07:41 PM
my bad man. I just went back and looked. my apologies.

Yeah, that was me. Haven't responded because I haven't been at a computer in a few hours. Gee, logical isn't it. I don't spend all day sitting in front of a computer. In fact, I'm getting red to log off here since I need to cook, etc. And just so you don't worry, I won't be back until after the game most likely.

Can't give you names though, since I'm not a kings fan and even if I was, it's not like I memorize the play by play of games or anything.

I just remember seeing him going to the head several times this season. Granted, some of them were probably accidental since my perspective is skewed because of his past.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 07:46 PM
. Granted, some of them were probably accidental since my perspective is skewed because of his past.
And the truth comes out.

fyatuk
05-06-2006, 12:20 AM
And the truth comes out.

LOL. Doesn't matter if they were accidental or not (and they were borderline).

If nothing else, there were 3 intent filled blows to the head in this series.

Horry For 3!
05-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Artest = OWNED

Beer is Good
05-06-2006, 12:25 AM
KingsfanwithoutaName, Ron Artest - Nice chatting with you. Your team had spunk. But now they're fishing. GOODBYE. You are politely DISMISSED!

Duncanoypi
05-06-2006, 12:34 AM
later on tonight you guys will feel so low. :lol making i hate manu threads and shit. i cant wait. you guys are funny when you lose.

where are you now....? in the jail?... :lol

samikeyp
05-06-2006, 12:38 AM

dont worry your gonna find out tonight when your spurs lose tonight. 3-3 bitches!!!!!!!!!

later on tonight you guys will feel so low. making i hate manu threads and shit. i cant wait. you guys are funny when you lose.

oops.

elimination, bitches. :p

Josh810
05-06-2006, 01:26 AM
oops.

elimination, bitches. :p
Biggest owned of all time.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Welcome to Arco, bitches. Kings season is pretty much over.