PDA

View Full Version : LimpBalls Living La Vida Loca...

Nbadan
10-07-2004, 11:56 AM
Radio rabble-rouser Rush Limbaugh raged yesterday after a panel of Florida judges ruled prosecutors probing illegal drug abuse were in the right when they seized his medical records.

"I want to remind everybody: I have not been charged with anything," Limbaugh lamented on his radio show after the ruling. "This was a fishing expedition from the outset to see if there was anything they could find to charge me with."
Limbaugh, 53, vowed to appeal and said the court's ruling "does not mean that the state attorney's office can now immediately dig into those medical records."

Prosecutors went after Limbaugh's medical history after learning he bought about 2,000 painkillers - prescribed by four doctors during a five-month period - from a pharmacy near his Palm Beach mansion.
"Search warrants have generally not required prior notice because of the understandable fear that the property's custodian might cause the evidence to disappear," the judges wrote.

N.Y. Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/239574p-205556c.html)

Funny, I never heard Limpballs complain about the multi-year and multi-million dollar fishing exposition against President Clinton.

exstatic
10-07-2004, 12:14 PM
They haven't charged him yet, because he keeps contesting procedures for the evidence gathering, and getting smacked down, I might add. Once those issues are resolved, they will charge him faster than he can say "I want a jelly donut!". It's called building your case. Once they charge him, the clock starts ticking for speedy trial. They're just sitting back and gathering evidence at this point, and they can do that as long as they want.

Marcus Bryant
10-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Why should I care about this?

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-07-2004, 01:06 PM
Thanks Dan,

I forgot he was under oath, and a card carrying member of the American BAR association.

exstatic
10-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Why should I care about this?

Why are you responding then? Must hold some interest for you...

Marcus Bryant
10-07-2004, 01:17 PM
It's a thread posted in this forum. Judging by the title I'm not quite sure how any sane individual would have understood what was the real subject of the thread. So I opened it up, found out what the real subject was, and wondered out loud why I should care.

Try again.

Spurminator
10-07-2004, 01:18 PM
I thought this thread was about another awful Fred Durst cover song.

JohnnyMarzetti
10-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Rush is an idiot and I hope he goes down faster than he can drop a pill.

Marcus Bryant
10-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Some life you lead.

exstatic
10-07-2004, 01:25 PM
You're still here? I thought you already saw the content of this thread, and weren't interested...

Marcus Bryant
10-07-2004, 01:26 PM
I do look at replies to what I post. But you probably are correct, I shouldn't spend any more time on anything your ass has to say.

Marcus Bryant
10-07-2004, 01:27 PM

JohnnyMarzetti
10-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Some life you lead.

Exactly, I'm not led around by Dubya like you are.

Yonivore
10-07-2004, 02:42 PM
"Funny, I never heard Limpballs complain about the multi-year and multi-million dollar fishing exposition against President Clinton."
Funny, I don't remember electing Rush Limbaugh to any office of public trust and I don't believe he's responsible to anyone but his advertisers and his contractual partners.

Nice try though.

exstatic
10-07-2004, 03:32 PM
He'll be responsible to Bruno, his cellmate, though from the whispers, he might LIKE it.