PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Spurs Fans...

mcornelio
05-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Round One Is Basically In The Bag, But Dont get too happy, that was the "easy" part... Theres Still A Long Way To Go..., RON ARTEST, Dont Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out..., But Seriously, The Kings Fans That Came Over Where All Pretty Cool... Hopefully You Guys Will Stick Around Like The Pistons Fans From Last Year... The Kings Really Shocked me this series, i was expecting sweep, but they showed me that their a tough ass team.... and madd props to ron artest (the real one) i know firsthand how much that ankle injury hurts... your a warrior man... hopefully next year your not the 8th seed again. so we dont have to kick your ass in the first round again... now on to the dallas mavericks. oh and i know all you bitches are gonna talk shit about the game not being over... sucks my balls

bdubya
05-06-2006, 12:09 AM
Well, after this game, my humble opinion, and prediction for Round 2, can be summarized as...

SUX2BMAVS

Pistons < Spurs
05-06-2006, 12:09 AM
Congrats Spurs!

Took you longer than I expected, (no one realized how scrappy these Kings would be) but you got the job done.

Heal the guys up, and beat the crap outta Dallas.

See ya in the Finals!