05-06-2006, 12:17 AM
MF1000 has been here though.

yes but there's so many more out there

Cant_Be_Faded
05-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Rack The Trainwreck I Saiddd

Vashner
Sorry Avery but you got to go fishing too little buddy...

NASpurs
When you say trolls, do you mean mouse and all of his aliases?

Leetonidas
yes but there's so many more out there

mouse?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Experiment2100 Owns You I Saidd

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2006, 12:19 AM
mouse?

no, the real ones

J.T.
05-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Change your avatar Trainwreck

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Change your avatar Trainwreck

It takes time to make new stuff, I'll change it when I want to.

polandprzem
05-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Checkout the wilkipedia "San Antonio Spurs" and then on it the spurs forum :)

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2006, 12:38 AM
It takes time to make new stuff, I'll change it when I want to.

my awesomeness amazes even me

Cant_Be_Faded
05-06-2006, 12:39 AM
train, you got until SUNDAY to change that stuff, so u better not delay

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2006, 12:45 AM
train, you got until SUNDAY to change that stuff, so u better not delay

look harder

Cant_Be_Faded
05-06-2006, 12:47 AM
you need to fix the last frames unless youre going to add each team we beat to that somehow

SequSpur
05-06-2006, 12:49 AM
Spurs in Four!

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2006, 12:51 AM
you need to fix the last frames unless youre going to add each team we beat to that somehow

hows that

J.T.
05-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Goodjob Trainwreck.

ALVAREZ6
05-06-2006, 01:34 AM
where's ponky?

I don't know if I can take a whole series of trolling from someone named "ponky"...

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Spurs in seven, Game 7, 2OT, game winning shot hit by #4 Michael Finley.

ShoogarBear
05-06-2006, 01:42 AM
I would not live to see the WCF, then.

T-Pain
05-06-2006, 01:59 AM
:lol welcome back Dallas trolls!

SA Gunslinger
05-06-2006, 02:21 AM
I would not live to see the WCF, then.

Me too. I know it's going to be a tough series but my heart won't be able to take a seven game series decided in double overtime.

greyforest
05-06-2006, 02:32 AM
attn dallas:

you better bring it

that is all

JohnMcClane
05-06-2006, 03:57 AM
Spurs might as well just let us win this series in 4.. they lost the championship in the first round going 6 anyway. No way they get through the the West AND Pistons now.

Slomo
05-06-2006, 04:02 AM
Spurs might as well just let us win this series in 4.. they lost the championship in the first round going 6 anyway. No way they get through the the West AND Pistons now.You bring up a valid point!

The only way the Mavs will win is if the Spurs let them! :lmao

MissAllThat
05-06-2006, 04:02 AM
Oh gosh does this mean more little Mavs trolls? I really don't like them. I hate to say this, but Mavs fans are worse than those Laker fans that used to run rampant a few years ago. I mean at least their team backed up all the crap they would say and won championships.

JohnMcClane
05-06-2006, 04:21 AM
You bring up a valid point!

The only way the Mavs will win is if the Spurs let them!

No, we are going to beat you either way.. but the quicker you go down the more likely we win the championship. You might as well help the team that beats you win the championship it will make you look better..

I'm not even saying the Mavs are that great.. the Spurs just got a bad draw this time. They accidently took the route the Mavs took the past couple years when they had to toughest early round opponents. Last season it was the Rockets.. season before that it was the Kings... season before that it was the Portland trialblazers. this time the Spurs accidentally hit it.

I said before the Grizz series that our entire championship run hinged on how quick we could get through that series. The same thing was true for the Spurs.....

Melmart1
05-06-2006, 04:21 AM
Mavs trolls are some of my favorites. They really are bitter and delusional. Mavs FANS, however are usually cool and have a healthy fear of the Spurs. As they should. :)

Pablo Escobar
05-06-2006, 04:41 AM
lets just get it on
go spurs go

JohnMcClane
05-06-2006, 04:50 AM
I was intrigued by Pop's comment where he said he should have dropped some games to dodge the top seed so they could have got Memphis. I had wondered if Avery did the same thing to avoid the Kings and Lakers. And I thought maybe Pop's comment was directed at Avery. It seemed to me that Avery was unusually concerned with resting players and seemed to be taking his sweet time bringing injured players back.

Slomo
05-06-2006, 05:05 AM

No, we are going to beat you either way.. but the quicker you go down the more likely we win the championship. You might as well help the team that beats you win the championship it will make you look better..

I'm not even saying the Mavs are that great.. the Spurs just got a bad draw this time. They accidently took the route the Mavs took the past couple years when they had to toughest early round opponents. Last season it was the Rockets.. season before that it was the Kings... season before that it was the Portland trialblazers. this time the Spurs accidentally hit it.

I said before the Grizz series that our entire championship run hinged on how quick we could get through that series. The same thing was true for the Spurs.....First you ask for the Spurs to let the Mavs win and now you are saying they should help the Mavs.

You guys really fear the Spurs don't you?

As a fan you should at least try to sound confindent in your team's chances.

JohnMcClane
05-06-2006, 05:14 AM
I just call it like I see it. Just because I like a team doesn't mean I need to delude myself. Fact is the Mavs have a rookie coach and basically the same team as last season. Plus 4 more games of playoff experience. But the Spurs have their own problems.. so do a lot of teams this season. Pistons are probaly in the best shape.. but they don't have a superstar.

So, bottom line is.. the Mavs and Spurs are pretty equal. Only differnece is that the Spurs just made life a lot harder on themselves.

genghisrex
05-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Congratulations on your first round of the playoffs championship, JohnMcClane, but this time you die in the sequel.

ShoogarBear
05-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Everyone knows:

Sweeping Memphis in first round = Key to playoff success

Sincerely,
The 2004 San Antonio Spurs
The 2005 Phoenix Suns

Extra Stout
05-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Nobody who needs six difficult games to get through the first round ever wins the championship.

Sincerely,
2003 San Antonio Spurs

Extra Stout
05-06-2006, 09:21 AM
No, we are going to beat you either way.. but the quicker you go down the more likely we win the championship. You might as well help the team that beats you win the championship it will make you look better.....
No thanks... we'll just have the Spurs go ahead and beat Dallas.

Dallas in the Finals doesn't make us "look better." If the nation has to experience the anal cough of humanity that is Mavs Nation, all other Texans end up looking bad too.

texas84
05-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Let's just get this series rolling... and watch the Mavs win! Let the trash talking begin!

And, I'll be here after this series and through the rest of the playoffs, no matter what the outcome of this series is. My prediction: Mavs in 6! You heard me!

greyforest
05-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Oh shit we have not ever won a championship and we are about to be eliminated in round 2

Sincerely, the 2006 Dallas Mavericks

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-06-2006, 09:48 AM
For all of Mavs fans planning their trips to northern California on Priceline.com, you can't tell me they didn't plotz on themselves during that third quarter last night.

texas84
05-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Oh shit we have not ever won a championship and we are about to be eliminated in round 2

Sincerely, the 2006 Dallas Mavericks

It's gonna happen sometime... why not this year? :p

Obstructed_View
05-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Spurs might as well just let us win this series in 4.. they lost the championship in the first round going 6 anyway. No way they get through the the West AND Pistons now.
Spoken like someone with no concept of how long the playoffs are. The Spurs have played precisely one more game than the Pistons, and two more than the Mavericks. If you are counting on being fresher than your opponent to win a series, you ain't winning a title, because no team has been fresh at this time of year since the '95 Rockets.

mavsfan1000
05-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Spurs in Four!
I think the spurs could get 2 games off the mavs. :lol

Obstructed_View
05-06-2006, 10:30 AM
I think the spurs could get 2 games off the mavs. :lol
Really? I can't believe you of all people would give the Spurs more than one game.

BigD1
05-06-2006, 10:36 AM
I was intrigued by Pop's comment where he said he should have dropped some games to dodge the top seed so they could have got Memphis. I had wondered if Avery did the same thing to avoid the Kings and Lakers. And I thought maybe Pop's comment was directed at Avery. It seemed to me that Avery was unusually concerned with resting players and seemed to be taking his sweet time bringing injured players back.
No way does Avery pass up HCA against the Spurs to avoid playing an unproven team in Sacramento. That's ludicrous.

SAGambler
05-06-2006, 10:40 AM
I just call it like I see it. Just because I like a team doesn't mean I need to delude myself. Fact is the Mavs have a rookie coach and basically the same team as last season. Plus 4 more games of playoff experience. But the Spurs have their own problems.. so do a lot of teams this season. Pistons are probaly in the best shape.. but they don't have a superstar.

So, bottom line is.. the Mavs and Spurs are pretty equal. Only differnece is that the Spurs just made life a lot harder on themselves.

Watch this series... I think LBJ and the Cavs are going to give the Pistons all they want, and maybe more. Damn James seems to be maturing at the rate of about 1 year every playoff games he plays. This team is going to be dangerous. I said it a couple of months back, and I'm still standing by it. Don't be too surprised if the Cavs come out on top in this one.

And even if the Pistons come out on top, I think they could easily be looking at another 7 game series in the ECF. No one seems to notice, but the Pistons haven't exactly been a stellar ball club since the All Star break.

Add to that they have The Flipper coaching them, and, uh, well, we all know the Flippers record when it comes to the playoffs.

exstatic
05-06-2006, 10:40 AM
You might as well help the team that beats you win the championship it will make you look better..

That's Mav Fan logic. Once you've been to the Promised Land (being a Mavs fan, you'll have to take this on faith :lol) you hate anyone that derails your train. If the Spurs (hypothetically speaking) were to go down in this series, I'd want them to drag it out all the way, and for someone to kick Dirk in his small nutsack at the buzzer of the last game. I would INSTANTLY become a fan of every team they play from here on out. Detroit made my day in '04 by punking those pricks from LA that stopped our three-peat.

Hook Dem
05-06-2006, 10:45 AM

I said before the Grizz series that our entire championship run hinged on how quick we could get through that series. The same thing was true for the Spurs.....
We're going to show you how to properly do that! :lol

Shank
05-06-2006, 10:52 AM
That's Mav Fan logic. Once you've been to the Promised Land (being a Mavs fan, you'll have to take this on faith :lol) you hate anyone that derails your train. If the Spurs (hypothetically speaking) were to go down in this series, I'd want them to drag it out all the way, and for someone to kick Dirk in his small nutsack at the buzzer of the last game. I would INSTANTLY become a fan of every team they play from here on out. Detroit made my day in '04 by punking those pricks from LA that stopped our three-peat.

Your sportsmanship is glaring.

If anyone were to get hurt in this series, I would no doubt put the blame on Manu and his exceedingly lacking equilibrium.

exstatic
05-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Your sportsmanship is glaring.

If anyone were to get hurt in this series, I would no doubt put the blame on Manu and his exceedingly lacking equilibrium.
I use an extreme and non-possible scenario to make a point:

Spurs aren't giving you ANYTHING, bitch. If anyone rolls over and spreads 'em this series, it will be Dallas.

dn0
05-06-2006, 11:21 AM
these mavs fans, they think they are gonna sweep the spurs. I think those 2 regular season games they won made them forget who they are playing.

5ToolMan
05-06-2006, 11:21 AM

Pop was just giving Props to the Kings, who are far from a 8th seed with Allstar calibar players like Artest, Bibby, Wells along with Miller and Shreef and a young athletic bench. He was also perhaps paying head games with Avery and the Mavs in his own subtle way, planting the seed that the Mavs took the easy route while the Spurs were being battle tested.

Last years tough physical games in round one and two took nothing from the Spurs ability to run with the Suns. And the free flowing sprint with the Suns did not hurt the Spurs ability to muscle it up with the Pistons.

Dallas fans can get happy feet all they want over the Spurs taking longer and perhaps getting move physically beat in the first round. They Mavs will still have to lace them up for a seven game series against the Three Time NBA Champions. The Spurs are a team that has been tested and prevailed playing big, small, fast, slow, physical and finese.

Funny, how it appears some Mavs Fans missed those not so small facts.

Play Ball!

MavsFanForLife
05-06-2006, 11:24 AM
This is going to be fun. The Grizzlies' fans were so depressing. I spent the last two weeks consoling them and trying to keep them from blowing their brains out. I actually felt sorry for them. Hope you guys don't go suicidal on me after 4 games as well. It's going to be harder to feel compassion for Spurs fans.

What was it like to actually be in a close series with a lousy team when your team is playing poorly? We wouldn't know. I'm so glad the Spurs decided to muster enough heart to finally finish the series last night. I was getting tired of sitting around watching bad basketball waiting for the Spurs to completely tank against the conference's worst team.

We came into SA for the last regular season meeting. On the way into town we were listening to your "Beavis and Butthead" talk show hosts ask callers what excuse the Mavs would make when they lose. I must say some of their answers were more intelligent and thought out than what I've read thus far on this board.

By the way, keep that "we didn't get any rest, mean old NBA" excuse in your pocket. If you had wanted rest, why didn't you win your series in four like a real #1 seed.

Anyway, this is going to be fun. Bring it on.

Brutalis
05-06-2006, 11:30 AM
It's going to be great sending this 2nd hand Texas team back to the trailor park as they keep somehow coming out of each year.

Shank
05-06-2006, 11:33 AM
It's going to be great sending this 2nd hand Texas team back to the trailor park as they keep somehow coming out of each year.

Trailer park? I've lived in both SA and Dallas. If either of the two is a dump, it's San Antonio.

mavsfan1000
05-06-2006, 11:34 AM
The mavs are ready. They finally are healthy. Howard and Harris are ready to go off just like they did in the first month of the season. Too bad they weren't healthy in the 3rd game this year against the spurs or the mavs would be up 3-1. Time for ownage.

pking
05-06-2006, 11:36 AM
these mavs fans, they think they are gonna sweep the spurs. I think those 2 regular season games they won made them forget who they are playing.

I dont think anybody actually thinks they'll sweep. I'm kinda suprised to see that some SA fans think it'll definently be a sweep.

I think it's going to be a tough series for both teams. I'm not predicting a winner. I respect your team, I think it'll be an excellent series. Hoping for the Mavs to come out on top, of course.

Nice to see people talking shit about our city. This is a battle of two sports teams -- I dunno why people have to start dissing our city. Whhhatever.

Also, I'm not a troll :lol

5ToolMan
05-06-2006, 11:38 AM
This is going to be fun. The Grizzlies' fans were so depressing. I spent the last two weeks consoling them and trying to keep them from blowing their brains out. I actually felt sorry for them. Hope you guys don't go suicidal on me after 4 games as well. It's going to be harder to feel compassion for Spurs fans.

What was it like to actually be in a close series with a lousy team when your team is playing poorly? We wouldn't know. I'm so glad the Spurs decided to muster enough heart to finally finish the series last night. I was getting tired of sitting around watching bad basketball waiting for the Spurs to completely tank against the conference's worst team.

We came into SA for the last regular season meeting. On the way into town we were listening to your "Beavis and Butthead" talk show hosts ask callers what excuse the Mavs would make when they lose. I must say some of their answers were more intelligent and thought out than what I've read thus far on this board.

By the way, keep that "we didn't get any rest, mean old NBA" excuse in your pocket. If you had wanted rest, why didn't you win your series in four like a real #1 seed.

Anyway, this is going to be fun. Bring it on.

I expect your nut sac to shrink to the weight of your grey matter before this series is over.

If you get suicidal, don't worry, we will not try to console you. Spurs fans have little experience losing period, and absolutly no experience losing to teams like the ringless Mavs, so we simply would not be much help in understanding your frustration. But when you get depressed and suicidal, we will be glad to pull the trigger for you. As while you cry again, we will again have business to address in our forth run for the rings.

It was sweet to hear you used all of your years of experience crying like a bitch, to counsel other hurt grieving losers.

You go girl! Now go away. The Mavs have established they don't have what it takes to play with the big boys. And if you are foolish enough to lob up your weak pitches, Spurs fans will smack your trash out of the park and ride you like a pony. LOL!

Shank
05-06-2006, 11:43 AM
I expect your nut sac to shrink to the weight of your grey matter before this series is over.

If you get suicidal, don't worry, we will not try to console you. Spurs fans have little experience losing period, and absolutly no experience losing to teams like the ringless Mavs, so we simply would not be much help in understanding your frustration. But when you get depressed and suicidal, we will be glad to pull the trigger for you. As while you cry again, we will again have business to address in our forth run for the rings.

It was sweet to hear you used all of your years of experience crying like a bitch, to counsel other hurt grieving losers.

You go girl! Now go away. The Mavs have established they don't have what it takes to play with the big boys. And if you are foolish enough to lob up your weak pitches, Spurs fans will smack your trash out of the park and ride you like a pony. LOL!

I'm just going to save this post for later use. It will come in handy.

And before you get all high and mighty about the number of "rings" your favorite team has - remind yourself that you don't actually get one, the players do. But even that statistic has nothing to do with the series that's about to begin. If it did, then where are the Celtics this time of year?

5ToolMan
05-06-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm just going to save this post for later use. It will come in handy.

And before you get all high and mighty about the number of "rings" your favorite team has - remind yourself that you don't actually get one, the players do. But even that statistic has nothing to do with the series that's about to begin. If it did, then where are the Celtics this time of year?

The Celtics are in the same boat as the Mavs since they missed the lottery pick of Tim Duncan. LOL! I expect the Mavs and Mavs Fans to quickly jump ship once they realize Tim is starting to play like the Tim who has brought three rings to the Spurs AND their fans.

MissAllThat
05-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Wait, who are we playing in the 2nd round? Oh, thats right, the Mavs. Sorry, I forgot for a second because unlike little Mavs fans, I'm not so terrified of the other team that they consume my every thought.

ObiwanGinobili
05-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Welcome Dallas Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin :spin

Spurs Sucks the Mavs!! :elephant

ObiwanGinobili
05-06-2006, 04:21 PM
^^^ sorry.

couldn;t help myself :oops

Deb
05-06-2006, 04:23 PM
I just feel compelled to post this: We were at the last regular season game between the Maggots and the Spurs, and there were five Mav fans sitting directly in front of us. The big guy directly in front of my son smelled like he had been working in a garbage dump and hadn't had a shower for weeks. In addition, he kept rearing back in his seat and raising his arms, and every time he did that we would all gag. Guess nobody told him about deodorant. By the end of the game, we all had headaches and nausea. Classless, totally classless. A $250 night blown to hell for us by a maggot. So, don't go calling SA a dump, this guy came directly from the dump in Dallas.

Leetonidas
05-06-2006, 04:25 PM

Oh please. If you, by some miracle, get by us, Detroit will destroy the Mavs.

boutons_
05-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Come on, Kori, LJ, can't you find a way in the forum software to add to the pull-down menu for a poster's name in the left column a new menu item "Add this motherfucker to my IGNORE list", like it has for "add poster to my buddy list" ??

ObiwanGinobili
05-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Checkout the wilkipedia "San Antonio Spurs" and then on it the spurs forum :)

damn thats cool.

Shank
05-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Welcome Dallas Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin :spin

Spurs Sucks the Mavs!! :elephant

Wow, almost 9000 posts and I'll bet there's not one worthwhile one among them. Update your myspace or something.

LB7
05-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I just feel compelled to post this: We were at the last regular season game between the Maggots and the Spurs, and there were five Mav fans sitting directly in front of us. The big guy directly in front of my son smelled like he had been working in a garbage dump and hadn't had a shower for weeks. In addition, he kept rearing back in his seat and raising his arms, and every time he did that we would all gag. Guess nobody told him about deodorant. By the end of the game, we all had headaches and nausea. Classless, totally classless. A $250 night blown to hell for us by a maggot. So, don't go calling SA a dump, this guy came directly from the dump in Dallas.
Yeah I agree that making fun of cities is totally pointless and stupid at that. There are, however, stinky people everywhere you go. You will find stupid fans and ignorant people in SA, LA, Sac, Dallas, Detroit, Cleveland, Miami....and so on. And I don't even see what the city even matters. We got 2 very good teams about to go at it. Should be fun.

LB7
05-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Oh please. If you, by some miracle, get by us, Detroit will destroy the Mavs.

I gotta ask. What makes you think the Pistons will DESTROY the Mavs? Where does your logic lie?

*Sorry for the double post.

td4mvp21
05-06-2006, 09:17 PM
The mavs are ready. They finally are healthy. Howard and Harris are ready to go off just like they did in the first month of the season. Too bad they weren't healthy in the 3rd game this year against the spurs or the mavs would be up 3-1. Time for ownage.

Duncan and Ginobili were injured most of the times we met as well. Its a two way street.

Trainwreck2100
05-09-2006, 10:26 PM
****bump****

PixelPusher
05-09-2006, 11:15 PM
There's no troll like a Mavs troll. I don't envy you guys these next few days. Let the ugliness begin and the collective I.Q. drop...

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-09-2006, 11:57 PM

It's tied.

You haven't got a ring yet. DUMBASS

ducks
05-10-2006, 07:19 PM
they have arrived after one win but most were not hear when the lost in game one

Trainwreck2100
05-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Wow, almost 9000 posts and I'll bet there's not one worthwhile one among them. Update your myspace or something.

You critisize, but you have no idea what she was refering to.

Shank
05-10-2006, 10:47 PM
You critisize, but you have no idea what she was refering to.

Shame. I'll bet I'm missing out on a real gem.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/mutherm/d527c2f6.jpg

Trainwreck2100
05-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Not really missing out, just reffering to how much of a dick you are.

RON ARTEST
05-10-2006, 10:52 PM
dick pussy

Trainwreck2100
05-10-2006, 10:53 PM
pussy

ass

Louie Vega
05-10-2006, 11:44 PM

This is by far thee stupidest post I have read in here in a long time. Being a mavs fan,what the fuck would you know about winning a championship? The Spurs went 6-6-6-7 last year MORON!!!! It doesn't matter how quickly you get through a series . The only thing that matters is getting through. Maybe you should pay more attention to the NBA overall. Stern isn't a Lakers fan. Or a mavs or Spurs fan. The only thing he cares about is MONEY. The longer the series go the more money he makes from television revenue asswipe. Pay attention to whats going on outside of Dallas. In time you will know what it is like for your team to win a championship. Til then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

mFFL03
05-11-2006, 12:10 AM
hi everybody!!!!!!!

don't worry we'll leave when we win!

Mr. Peabody
05-11-2006, 12:12 AM
hi everybody!!!!!!!

Hell, you could be here until next year then.

Melmart1
05-11-2006, 12:28 AM
hi everybody!!!!!!!

a single game? cus if you mean a championship....

I love how all the Mavs fans have 'Believe' as their title. Good job, Kori/LJ!

George Gervin's Afro
05-11-2006, 06:51 AM
I agree with whomever said that the Mavs are the pre- 1999 Spurs. Moral victories abound but no rings.

:lol

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-20-2006, 02:38 AM

Rack this thread!

Just imagine the collective suicides in the city of Dallas if that happens...and Cuban's face.

And if that happens, I should get free tickets for the WCF...plane and game ones :lol

Horry For 3!
05-20-2006, 02:40 AM
Rack this thread!

Just imagine the collective suicides in the city of Dallas if that happens...and Cuban's face.

And if that happens, I should get free tickets for the WCF...plane and game ones :lol
I rather not see a Double OT game winner. I rather just see Spurs win by a comfortable margin :)

Tony-Go MAVS
05-20-2006, 02:41 AM
I rather not see a Double OT game winner. I rather just see Spurs win by a comfortable margin :)

Not gonna happen. Our fresh legs will be ready...so will Terry!