PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Spursfans

KingPrez
05-06-2006, 12:28 AM
From a person coming from kingstalk.com (yes, THAT kingstalk), congrats on winning the series. Kings gave it their all but the Spurs showed why they are the defending champs. Hopefully the two teams will meet again in the playoffs somewhere down the line.

PS: Beat the Mavs, I just plain don't like this team. ;)

samikeyp
05-06-2006, 12:31 AM
:tu

Ron Artest will be there the whole season next year, Bonzi Wells has earned a big payday and Kevin Martin is a stud. Future is bright in Sacramento.

whottt
05-06-2006, 12:31 AM
From a person coming from kingstalk.com (yes, THAT kingstalk), congrats on winning the series. Kings gave it their all but the Spurs showed why they are the defending champs. Hopefully the two teams will meet again in the playoffs somewhere down the line.

Hey I'd make a post over there but they banned me 2 years ago(for arguing Drob VS Duncan in the NBA forum with another Spurs fan)...

Tell them they are crazy if they fire Adelman. Give the guy a decent bigman and he'd probably have a couple of titles by now.

The guy ya'll need to dump is Miller. He's a complete sh_tbag and drug your whole team down with him.

GL with keeping the team in Sac.

Beer is Good
05-06-2006, 12:34 AM

Cool. Good series. Good luck next season.

Spurs Dynasty
05-06-2006, 12:38 AM

You realize you will be banned if they find out about this post, right? How dare you have an original opinion that doesnt gush sickly about the Kings !?!?!?

Very good effort. #8 seed? I dont think so !!!!! I bet the Mavs are relieved they have us in round 2 !

Spurs Dynasty
05-06-2006, 12:49 AM
oops.. my apoligies... the dunce site is Kingsfans.com, eh? Sorry. KIngstalk is just fine

SequSpur
05-06-2006, 12:50 AM
Hey thanks! Have a nice fishing trip.

word
05-06-2006, 01:03 AM
You've got the worst mod of any sports forum I've ever seen over there.

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2006, 01:05 AM
You've got the worst mod of any sports forum I've ever seen over there.

I think you are confusing it with Kingsfans'

efrem1
05-06-2006, 01:16 AM
I will wave my sign at the airport tomorrow as they leave for home. Thanx for the memories Spurs and go get Dallas.

DaSpurs#1
05-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Good Game!!! yall were tough and im very interested to what yall will rank 2007 playoffs, definately better than 8th... good luck next season, enjoy the fish, and thanks for the encouragement on beating the Mavs

word
05-06-2006, 01:17 AM
You're correct. My bad.

Horry For 3!
05-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Martin finished the series without missing a free throw :wow

29 for 29

MaNuMaNiAc
05-06-2006, 01:20 AM
KingsTalk.com is a cool forum. They have their share of trolls but most people over there know what they are talking about. Props to the Kings for making this series a memorable one :tu

wildbill2u
05-06-2006, 11:16 AM

I just went to kingstalk.com to check it out for the first time. I was surprised to see a poll on there on whether to keep Bonzi or Martin and the voting was about 66% to 33% in favor of keeping Martin over Bonzi.

I don't know if Bonzi was just a matchup problem with our club or simply came into his own in this series, but the guy was a warrior and your team wouldn't have gone past 4 games without him.

He showed he has the potential to be a star for your team and I would place him in the same position as Manu or Parker on ours--virtually irreplaceable since there aren't any other true stars. (I leave Artest out of the equasion because he is so erratic that you simply can't know if he will be there when you need him)

mavsfan1000
05-06-2006, 11:17 AM

:madrun

SAGambler
05-06-2006, 11:20 AM
:tu

Ron Artest will be there the whole season next year, Bonzi Wells has earned a big payday and Kevin Martin is a stud. Future is bright in Sacramento.

Yep. I see the Kings being right up there at the top of the West next year. I'm looking for close to a 60 win season for them next time around.

Actually, I thought they were taking a hell of a chance with Artest. But it seems they have managed to take the "old Bonzi" and turn him into a contributor, so maybe they can do the same with Ron.

If they do.....Look out...The Kings are going to be a force in the West for a few years to come.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Tell them they are crazy if they fire Adelman. Give the guy a decent bigman and he'd probably have a couple of titles by now.

The guy ya'll need to dump is Miller. He's a complete sh_tbag and drug your whole team down with him.

GL with keeping the team in Sac.

First off.............Congrats to all you Spurs fans, even the whiny annoying ones. The Kings didn't show up in game 6 and your team took advantage of that and beat the shit out of them. Whott is right, Adelman must be given a new contract. He kept the likes of Bonzi and Artest in check, not an easy task. Whott is right again, Miller is a pussbag waste of space who can not nut up during playoff time. Had we had a decent center this series, I think you guys would be congradulating me. Good luck with the Mavs and I hope you beat the shit out of them.

T Park, you are still and will forever be my bitch.

ShoogarBear
05-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I wish the Kings luck, but I wouldn't pencil them in for a good season next year just yet.

They are really going to be rolling the dice with Artest and post-contract Bonzi.

Spurminator
05-06-2006, 11:47 AM
It's interesting... A couple of years ago, I considered Bibby and Miller to be two of the tougher players on a fairly soft Kings team. Now, they're the ones who appear to need a nut check.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-06-2006, 11:49 AM
It's interesting... A couple of years ago, I considered Bibby and Miller to be two of the tougher players on a fairly soft Kings team. Now, they're the ones who appear to need a nut check.Bibby is still tough, he just plays soft defense. Dude has missed only a couple of games in the past three years. Miller is a big pussy.

samikeyp
05-06-2006, 12:49 PM
You think the Kings will re-sign Bonzi?

KingsFanWithoutName
05-06-2006, 01:14 PM
You think the Kings will re-sign Bonzi?Hopefully for no more than 3 years. And if not, Martin played extremely well when he started for Bonzi (who was injured)

SAGambler
05-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Hopefully for no more than 3 years. And if not, Martin played extremely well when he started for Bonzi (who was injured)

Martin got some game...No doubt about it.. I figured he would really fold under the pressure, but he held up pretty damn well.

If they have to chose between him and Bonzi........Man that's a tough decision to make.... Bonzi not getting any younger... Martin just getting started...

I certainly look for the Kings to be up in the standings at the end of next year, if they can keep this group pretty much intact....Miller could go...for sure..That guy just doesn't cut it in playoff time.

birdy219
05-06-2006, 01:59 PM
I have never really had any beef with Sac or their fans. They seem to be cool and respectful. I too suffered with you when Horry hit that shot because I despise the Lakers. However, I need to get one little gloat in if you don't mind. This is for you ARTEST. :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser

Sorry about that, but it felt good ;) Any way see you next year!!