PDA

View Full Version : Hey Spurs fans, thanks for the memories...

trueD
05-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Great work Spurs, you beat us handily on our floor without much of a fight.

Wish it had been different.

Spurs are still the World Champions, and for that Kings fans thank you for putting us on the map this year, and for increasing Bonzi's worth just a little. :lol

It was good to see our guys get inside this series, out with the "soft", in with the tough.

You deserved the win, some of us knew it would likely turn out this way ... but WHAT A RIDE!

Thanks for allowing us to mingle here among you, some of us are pretty cool. Most of you are too!

Taking the weekend off now (gotta wash some dishes and shit), but will be rooting for you against Dallas!

CubanMustGo
05-06-2006, 12:34 AM
Thanks for representing Sactown in a classy way. I hope that Bonzi will play as well for you post-contract as he did this series.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-06-2006, 12:35 AM
Thanks for postin at Spurstalk and it was a great series from your team.

ShoogarBear
05-06-2006, 12:37 AM
I hope that Bonzi will play as well for you post-contract as he did this series.
I cannot tell a lie, I sure as hell don't. Those are MVP numbers. :wow

Congrats on a good series.

Texas_Ranger
05-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Thank you Sac fans :spin

CharlieMac
05-06-2006, 01:08 AM
See you again next year. those Kings are only going to get better.

Melmart1
05-06-2006, 01:12 AM
You should stick around. We got a bunch of Pistons fans here who squatted during last year's Finals and haven't left yet. :lol

efrem1
05-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Nice series formerMiss. Wish I can shake hands online, but I can't :)

MaNuMaNiAc
05-06-2006, 01:22 AM
You should stick around. We got a bunch of Pistons fans here who squatted during last year's Finals and haven't left yet. :lol
I second this motion. It would be great to have permanent kings fans around, new perspective and all.

toosmallshoes
05-06-2006, 01:51 AM
It's great to see all of the posters representing teams from around the country. It only took three NBA Championships, two MVP level players, two league leading scorers, Two Olympic Gold Medals, and about 25 years of winning seasons to finally grab a hold of some band wagoners. I blame this all on Eva Langoria. Without her star power we'd still be digging our own mountain to stand on top of.

NaS
05-06-2006, 03:30 AM
Congrats to Spurs and Spurs fans, you guys really deserved the series. Best of luck against mavs and whoever awaits after them. This is a great site and I'll be sticking around if you don't mind :).

sanman53
05-06-2006, 06:24 AM
You Kings were something else. You gave me a few sleepless nights. I love your defensive mindset now. Congrads on a good season.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-06-2006, 11:53 AM
I second this motion. It would be great to have permanent kings fans around, new perspective and all.I'll be here, just won't be posting as much. Actually, I don't want to read any whiny posts so I may stay away from the Kings boards for a while. :lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Classy fans of any team or conference are always welcome here. :)

Nice series by your team, they will be a force next year.

See you around.

GoSpurs21
05-06-2006, 12:18 PM
congrats on being a great 1st round opponent good luck next season

MI21
05-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Glad to be rid of the Kings, I said it before the series and even before the seedings were set: These Kings will be a bitch of an out.

They proved to be just that. Spurs have a habit of getting low seeds who are way better than that seed indicates, this was another example. Kings have Artest for the whole season and they win 55 games, I'm sure of that.

Also, Bonzi Wells is the devil.

RashoFan
05-08-2006, 01:42 AM
Memo the Kings Fans:
Thanks for the great series match up! Y'all are welcome to stay around, hang out in the club. The Kings have shown that next year will be fierce! I forsee the Kings moving up in the standings and will be a 3rd or 4th seed EASILY Especially if Bonzi, Bibby and Artest are leading your team. See ya'll folks around the forum and SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR DURING THE PLAYOFFS!