PDA

View Full Version : So How does SA Prepare for Dallas with 40 hours till tip off

Amuseddaysleeper
05-06-2006, 02:33 AM
I mean if you're coach what do you do?

you have an evening practice meeting where you discuss what needs to done for an hour or so and then let it rip on sunday with very little preperation time?

SA Gunslinger
05-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Video conference.

Kori Ellis
05-06-2006, 03:28 AM
They've played Dallas four times this year, so it probably isn't that big of deal. They'll just probably rest tomorrow and have a film session, then regular shootaround on Sunday.

I hope Tony heals quick.

T-Pain
05-06-2006, 03:31 AM
well according to ESPN, the team is spending the night at Sacto and head back to SA tomorrow morning. Theyll probably have a shootaround and a team meeting while the coaches review tapes and develop blueprints come sunday. the players and staff have lots of work to do between now and tipoff. This should be nothin to Pop, he's won 3 titles, he can take care of business.

polandprzem
05-06-2006, 03:34 AM
They've played Dallas four times this year, so it probably isn't that big of deal. They'll just probably rest tomorrow and have a film session, then regular shootaround on Sunday.

I hope Tony heals quick.

That excactly what I would do and I think Pop will do the same.
It depend how the team feels. They had 3 days rest beforv the Sacto game. Thay can even quit on shootaround but I don't think it will happen we'll see

MissAllThat
05-06-2006, 04:00 AM
You know, at least the Kings were nice enough to lose by enough to allow SA to rest their players at the end. Thanks for that. I'm sure Dallas wouldn't (won't?) do the same :)

mouse
05-06-2006, 04:20 AM
There are many ways for SA to prepare for Dallas.
I would get FEMA on the line now, why wait till this city is in ruins? :lmao

Big Worm
05-06-2006, 04:24 AM
Stock up on this patna!

http://www.spservices.co.uk/images/ph011.jpg

Pablo Escobar
05-06-2006, 04:25 AM
just play the better team always wins