PDA

View Full Version : Hi Spur fans I am new here be nice!

maverick mo-jo
05-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Mickey at MavTalk posted this link in our forum and I was able to click on it before it got deleted. I am a huge Dallas Maverick fan and I do talk shit if you ask for it. I hope I can stay and post here for at least 4 games and then after we sweep you guys I will move on.
larry

TurkishTimDuncan
05-06-2006, 07:16 AM
We can beat Dallas and Tim Duncan sweep Nowitzki.
Forza Tim Duncan

SpurYank
05-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey Maverick Mo-jo. Bring a towel. Crying, bitching, and moaning is our game. Just read on and it's easy as hell to denote. As far as our posts go, Pop sucks.

Dude
05-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Hey Maverick Mo-jo. Bring a towel. Crying, bitching, and moaning is our game. Just read on and it's easy as hell to denote. As far as our posts go, Pop sucks.

^ :lmao

Most folks here are cool. Just avoid GoSpurs21 FlashGordon and Buddy Holly and you will have a great time. welcome to Spurs Talk!

Suns Fan
05-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Welcome to Spurs Talk.

mavsfan1000
05-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Welcome and I hate that the series will only last 4 games.

J.T.
05-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Mickey at MavTalk posted this link in our forum and I was able to click on it before it got deleted. I am a huge Dallas Maverick fan and I do talk shit if you ask for it. I hope I can stay and post here for at least 4 games and then after we sweep you guys I will move on.
larry

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ROFL funniest shit I heard all year.
No wait, Ron Artest saying the Kings would beat us and take the trophy was funnier.

jn77
05-06-2006, 12:02 PM
For those who think that this series will only go four games, Grow up. I understand passion and hoping for a sweep for your favorite team, but get real. Message to the Maverics: You are not in Memphis anymore. This is the realm of the defending Champs! I will be surprised if this series goes less than seven games. It will be a tough series and when it is over the Spurs will be on the way to their fourth NBA Championship. Sorry Dallas fans, welcome to the boards, but we look forward to wishing you farewell in about two weeks. GO Spurs GO!!

ALVAREZ6
05-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Welcome.

weebo
05-06-2006, 12:05 PM

Ya the Mavs suck

GoSpurs21
05-06-2006, 12:09 PM
^ :lmao

Most folks here are cool. Just avoid GoSpurs21 FlashGordon and Buddy Holly and you will have a great time. welcome to Spurs Talk!
wow I must be getting a reputation of outing the dumbshits

I speak the truth and the young punks cant handle it

the mavs will be tough, but not as much of a test as the kings were....hell everyone sweeps the griz, the mavs havent even been tested yet

anyone who hates on Pop must be a Bob Hill lover

go getum Pop

Beer is Good
larry
Fuck the Mavs. And Fuck you too. :flipoff

Holmes_Fans
I go to mavtalk all the time, but the site sucks.

J.T.
05-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah sweeping the Grizz is a curse, everyone that's done it so far doesn't make it to the Finals. Mavs are doomed.

GoSpurs21
05-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Hey Maverick Mo-jo. Bring a towel. Crying, bitching, and moaning is our game. Just read on and it's easy as hell to denote. As far as our posts go, Pop sucks.fuck you jack ass crying, bitching and moaning maybe your game (and anyone associated with the Mavs) but not all of us are as immature as you, and the Spurs certainly arent.

CIA Pop kicks ass you Bob Hill lover...go back to the little hole you crawled out of

Suns Fan
05-06-2006, 12:18 PM
fuck you jack ass crying, bitching and moaning maybe your game (and anyone associated with the Mavs) but not all of us are as immature as you, and the Spurs certainly arent.

CIA Pop kicks ass you Bob Hill lover...go back to the little hole you crawled out of

I can see why this guy made the list of Tools to look out for :lol

jn77
05-06-2006, 12:25 PM
I can see why this guy made the list of Tools to look out for :lol

Fer Real, One mention of his name or the officials and he streams obscenities. This is not what most Spurs Fans are like, I swear!

Spurologist
05-06-2006, 12:28 PM
welcome. bring it strong but remember you have breached enemy territory

samikeyp
05-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Welcome.

TwoHandJam
05-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Welcome.
Man, how can you not stay with a welcome from an avatar like that. Just another little perk from Spurstalk.

PS. pun intended.

TDMVPDPOY
05-06-2006, 01:06 PM
he be leavin in 2 weeks, trust me, spurs goin to sweep mavs

Sasha
05-06-2006, 01:22 PM
larry

Why did they delete it?

Lotsa folks are talking 'sweep' on both sides, but I think that's jinxing everyone. This is gonna be a hard-fought, hard-won series - no matter who pulls it off - and this is the best forum if you want to keep up with it all.

So, welcome!
:wakeup

TurkishTimDuncan
05-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Do you know Duncan? Only Duncan can beat dallas :smokin
I thinks so.You should change your teams :spin

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2006, 01:31 PM
i don't know who's mouse here, and who isn't

Mombear
05-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey Mr. Mav mojo? check out Spursreport if you want real Spur fans.

sghspurs
05-06-2006, 02:16 PM
For those who think that this series will only go four games, Grow up. I understand passion and hoping for a sweep for your favorite team, but get real. Message to the Maverics: You are not in Memphis anymore. This is the realm of the defending Champs! I will be surprised if this series goes less than seven games. It will be a tough series and when it is over the Spurs will be on the way to their fourth NBA Championship. Sorry Dallas fans, welcome to the boards, but we look forward to wishing you farewell in about two weeks. GO Spurs GO!!

Well said :hat

Spurs Dynasty
05-06-2006, 03:31 PM
larry

LOL welcome. As i guessed, took about 2 seconds to get shit flung at you ! Anyway, this is a good forum with a few dumbasses like all forums. Ignore the shitheads and enjoy.

Spurs in 6 :spin

samikeyp
05-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Mickey at MavTalk posted this link in our forum and I was able to click on it before it got deleted

Shocking. :p

MissAllThat
05-06-2006, 04:11 PM

Wow, y'all are admitting that you will be swept now? Thats new. I was gonna give you at least 1 win, most likely 2.

ObiwanGinobili
05-06-2006, 04:13 PM
isn't mikey @ mavstalk our Mouse?

ObiwanGinobili
05-06-2006, 04:16 PM
welcome. bring it strong but remember you have breached enemy territory

why in the world is Spurologist's SN still green??

ShoogarBear
05-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Fuck the Mavs. And Fuck you too. :flipoff
See, now not only do you have Sequ's avatar, you're starting to post like him.

ObiwanGinobili
05-06-2006, 04:23 PM
See, now not only do you have Sequ's avatar, you're starting to post like him.

:lmao I had to double check the screen name myself.. I was very confused.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-06-2006, 04:35 PM
:lmao I had to double check the screen name myself.. I was very confused.
Yeah, I assumed that was Sequ until you mentioned it.

WTF? One Sequ type poster was enough. Two Sequs now? :lol

They should go at it.

MissAllThat
05-06-2006, 07:14 PM
why in the world is Spurologist's SN still green??

My s/n is green too. Is there a difference?

Beer is Good
05-06-2006, 07:35 PM

They should go at it.
You couldn't handle it pee-wee. I'd make you cry if I wanted to.

Beer is Good
05-06-2006, 07:36 PM
My s/n is green too. Is there a difference?
Hey genius, maybe it has something to do with the amount of posts?? Green is novice, and anyone under about 1000 is green.

BigDaddyMatty
05-06-2006, 07:38 PM
no genius, you get changed to black when the mods give you a title under your name. nothing to do with posts.

Beer is Good
05-06-2006, 07:46 PM
no genius, you get changed to black when the mods give you a title under your name. nothing to do with posts.
Well lets see fuck head... I am willing to bet that as your number of posts increases then the mods get to know you and THEN THEY GIVE YOU THE TITLE. What I said still applies.

Beer is Good
05-06-2006, 07:48 PM

They should go at it.
Hey man, I am just messing around. I came on here looking for legit, knowledgeable opinions of actual basketball strategy, but I guess it's true that 99.9% of basketball fans dont know 10% of how basketball works. They know the simple pick and roll, etc. talk that the commentators harp on, but not much else. This place bores me. I am leaving. Sorry to dissapoint. Last post here. BYE BYE. GO SPURS.

MissAllThat
05-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Well lets see fuck head... I am willing to bet that as your number of posts increases then the mods get to know you and THEN THEY GIVE YOU THE TITLE. What I said still applies.

Hmm, someone's a little angry. Did you parents not hug you as a kid? I figured it had something to do with post count or something, but Spursology has lots of posts and a title under his name, so I was just asking. You don't have to be all hostile about it. I'm sorry that didn't qualify as a valible question to you. Seriously, the Spurs are in the 2nd round. They won last night. Try not to be in such a bad mood. And, as your s/n says, beer is good. Try having one, or 6....whatever it takes :spin

Mombear
05-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Don't forget SR is just one click away for real Spurs talk. :)

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2006, 03:39 AM
You couldn't handle it pee-wee. I'd make you cry if I wanted to.
Yeah. Must suck to be a clone. :lol

T-Pain
05-07-2006, 03:40 AM
message timvp to get your name in black and change subtitile

but he might ban you if he's ticked off or doesn't like your name

(oh shit hope he doesn't read this)

:ban:
yeah definitely, your too all that to have your name in green and being a lottery pick

Louie Vega
05-07-2006, 03:44 AM
larry

Some people just never learn and love to find out the hard way. When the Spurs beat the mavs ,again, you will still have mavs fans in here talking about "Wait til next year". The Spurs played the most physical team in the West already so this series will seem like a breathe of fresh air. Just let Bowen frustrate Dirk and it will begin a shit storm for the mavs. Yelling at each other and finger pointing. And that's just Dirk. We all know he loves to ridicule his teammates out on the floor. Just give it time people. Dallas will fold in 6 games.

Louie Vega
05-07-2006, 03:50 AM
I am a huge Dallas Maverick fan and I do talk shit if you ask for it.

Im asking for it creampuff. This is the Spurs house. You don't just come in here and let your nuts hang just cause you think you are tough. You're likely to get dealt with just like the mavs will.

-"Once again it's on........"! :hat

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2006, 03:57 AM
Hey man, I am just messing around. I came on here looking for legit, knowledgeable opinions of actual basketball strategy, but I guess it's true that 99.9% of basketball fans dont know 10% of how basketball works. They know the simple pick and roll, etc. talk that the commentators harp on, but not much else. This place bores me. I am leaving. Sorry to dissapoint. Last post here. BYE BYE. GO SPURS.
What do you expect? This is a fan forum, most of us aren't coaches. Some of us have played a little school, while others just like to watch...fuck, get off your high horse man. Everyone's entitled to root for their team regardless if they know the pick and roll, basic defensive schemes etc. Unless you're a coach or something go fuck yourself :lol

Good Luck finding that perfect forum jackass, you won't find it--and I doubt you'd find that even 75 % of the people at the sports bars are there to talk PURE Strategy :lmao

Louie Vega
05-07-2006, 04:13 AM
I came on here looking for legit, knowledgeable opinions of actual basketball strategy, but I guess it's true that 99.9% of basketball fans dont know 10% of how basketball works. They know the simple pick and roll, etc. talk that the commentators harp on, but not much else. This place bores me.

Like we in here should really expect to carry on any kind of "knowledgeable" and insightful conversation with a person who chooses to call himself Beer is Good?! Feel free to enlighten us with your wealth of basketball knowledge oh mighty one. :rolleyes

mouse
05-07-2006, 06:34 AM
fuck you jack ass

We know now why mav mojo won't be back.

kidd
05-07-2006, 06:55 AM
larry

And the trolls start filing in.

:princess <---------- Dork Noringski