PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is cold

angel_luv
05-06-2006, 07:24 PM
:wow

Did anyone else see the TNT coverage just now?

Towards the very end of the game last night, Arenas had to make his free throws to stay in it. Lebron came up to him just before Arenas stepped up to the line and said, " If you don't make these free throws the game is over."
Gilbert Arenas missed both shots.

True Arenas was only 4-8 from the line all night, but damn Lebron, "Ice, Ice baby!"

nkdlunch
05-06-2006, 07:47 PM
that was kinda messed up. Maybe the true Lebronze came out then. Why don't u just leve the shooter alone and let him concentrate, what a fucking punk.

That should have been a technical, cause he not only came up and talked to him when he was getting ready to shoot, but he tapped him on the chest. Lebronze is weird

MaNuMaNiAc
05-06-2006, 07:52 PM
that was kinda messed up. Maybe the true Lebronze came out then. Why don't u just leve the shooter alone and let him concentrate, what a fucking punk.

That should have been a technical, cause he not only came up and talked to him when he was getting ready to shoot, but he tapped him on the chest. Lebronze is weird
oh come on!!! now he should get a technical for talking to the guy?? give me a break!

nkdlunch
05-06-2006, 07:56 PM
hehe maybe not. But it's just weird. Think of it this way, an Argentine player is shooting a penalty in the world cup final and the other team's player goes up to him and taps him and says "If u miss, u're done" it's never happened, its fuckin weird.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-06-2006, 07:57 PM
hehe maybe not. But it's just weird. Think of it this way, an Argentine player is shooting a penalty in the world cup final and the other team's player goes up to him and taps him and says "If u miss, u're done" it's never happened, its fuckin weird.

That actually happens all the time in futbol. If you miss, you are a wuss. You should score and celebrate in his face.

angel_luv
05-06-2006, 08:11 PM
that Why don't u just leve the shooter alone and let him concentrate

Because he wanted to win. This is the big leagues.

I thought it was a brilliant move. Evil yes, but genius.

ABDENOUR POWER
05-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Come on, thats no big deal. Players say muuuuch worse things to each other.

1Parker1
05-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Very Interesting. Lebron doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do that.

I still remember the classic Pippen vs. Malone conversation. Can't remember which playoff game it was just that it was on a Sunday, and the Jazz were down two, in regulation (Very similiar to the cavs vs. Wiz game above) and right before he goes to shoot his FT's....Scottie Pippen goes up to Malone and says, "The Mailman don't deliver on Sunday"....and of course Malone choked at the line. :lmao

I still remember that years later...

angel_luv
05-06-2006, 08:24 PM
:lol Awesome! I never knew that. I always liked Pippen. hehe

prrao
05-06-2006, 09:13 PM
I still remember the classic Pippen vs. Malone conversation. Can't remember which playoff game it was just that it was on a Sunday, and the Jazz were down two, in regulation (Very similiar to the cavs vs. Wiz game above) and right before he goes to shoot his FT's....Scottie Pippen goes up to Malone and says, "The Mailman don't deliver on Sunday"....and of course Malone choked at the line. :lmao

Yeah, that one's classic :lol

Another funny Mailman-related sign when the Jazz were playing in Sac "Who needs the Mailman when we have the Webb?"

1Parker1
05-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Yeah, that one's classic :lol

Another funny Mailman-related sign when the Jazz were playing in Sac "Who needs the Mailman when we have the Webb?"

:lol That's cute.

E20
05-06-2006, 10:05 PM

LMAO X 1000000000000

baseline bum
05-06-2006, 10:21 PM
I like to see that cockiness out of LeBron. He used to try to hard to be a nice guy when he needs to be a stone-cold assassin like he's been for this playoffs.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-06-2006, 10:40 PM
I like to see that cockiness out of LeBron. He used to try to hard to be a nice guy when he needs to be a stone-cold assassin like he's been for this playoffs.

Yeah.. I like that cockiness..it's not so much arrogance, but playful cockiness..reminds me of somethng Ali would do...or MJ... Pure Competiveness..In the league of those types, Tiger Woods, etc.

At first I was like, when I read that, WTF? Lebron what are you doing? that's fucked up!" But eh, shows he's up to challenge the competition.

Anyway, Arenas was alright with it..He did a classy thing, while Lebron was rolling around making love to his teammate...Arenas waited to congratulate him on the win.

trueD
05-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Think LeBron and Gilbert are friends? I saw LeBron say something to Gilbert and wondered "what did he say?", because yeah it's way weird to be openly trash talking your opponent on the stripe.

Hard to believe LeBron would be that cold--in front of God and everybody. Maybe we are interpreting his motive wrong.

Or, could be I'm just blinded by my LeBron L-O-V-E. :p

rayray2k8
05-06-2006, 11:54 PM
The playoffs tend to have that effect.

T-Pain
05-06-2006, 11:56 PM
i think lebron meant to tell him that to kind of support him. I dont think he meant it in a bad way. They seem to be cool with each other cuz occasionally i see them talkin and laughing at each other during a dead or live ball.

samikeyp
05-07-2006, 01:15 AM
while Lebron was rolling around making love to his teammate...

:lmao

A-Train
05-07-2006, 02:21 AM
It's not like LeBron raped a crazy bitch then got off scot free. Wow, he talked shit to an opponent. More news @ 11.

greyforest
05-07-2006, 03:26 AM

:lol :lol :lol :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2006, 03:30 AM

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Dunc
05-07-2006, 11:26 AM
It was genius. I am not a big BronBron fan, but I love that move, lol. The only game-changing play he made that didn't involve taking 11 steps to the basket or the Whiz defense completely giving up. (I kid, I kid :))

1Parker1
05-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Arena's said afterwards that he would have done the same thing if he were in Lebon's place. :tu