PDA

View Full Version : Tubin and chasin cows

Vashner
05-06-2006, 08:59 PM
LOL we just did a six miles strech of the Guadalupe upriver. It was awesome the water is way up.

Some snakes where chilling out. One tried to taste my buddy but I started screaming "SNAKE" and it hauled ass away. (LOL we got snakes in the motherfucking tubes!).

Anyway at the end I had 2 guests from Abiline (ok rednecks damnit) they spot some cows and decide to "chase" them. I screamed like NOOOOOO

So 5 minutes later this lady comes hauling ass "you fucking chasing my cows and she was taking pictures". She said she was calling the cops.

Then the tube shuttle said he had to wait for Sheriff.

Sheriff shows up laughing. "Ya'll fucking crazy to be tubing with all that debris". He said "just pretend I chewed you guys out and i'll handle the lady".

She said her cow's where now traumatized. Sheiot.. a longhorn steer chased my buddies away...

Another day on the river.

HennyYoungman
05-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Sounds like she had a beef with you guys.

Vashner
05-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey lady.. where's your beef?

Zombie
05-06-2006, 10:07 PM
So you are one of the morons that fuck things up for everyone else! :rolleyes
Tubin means staying on the river and minding your own damn business!

ashbeeigh
05-06-2006, 10:46 PM
We went tubin' yesterday and one of the girls yelled at someone blowing leaves..."Hey I like your shirt! Can I take a picture? You look really hot!" I just about died. Ahh. And one of the guys almost got eaten by a turtle under a bridge he went after it to touch it and it went after him and he was all "Okay! Okay! Truce buddy!! Truce!" But yeah. We stayed on our merry way. except we thought about going into schliterbahn.

Vashner
05-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Turtle under a bridge.. hum.. You tubed Comal in New Braunfels? LOL snapper going after someone... hah.

Schlitterbahn was closed Friday. They only open weekends next 2 weeks.

ashbeeigh
05-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Turtle under a bridge.. hum.. You tubed Comal in New Braunfels? LOL snapper going after someone... hah.

Schlitterbahn was closed Friday. They only open weekends next 2 weeks.

I know. That's why it was a joke.