PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha Zombie

dawn
05-06-2006, 10:02 PM
JR WINS!!!!!!!!! And Harvick runs off pouting! Some things never change!

DALE JR, HEEEE's BAAAACK!!! :

http://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/2006/races/lapbylap/05/06/rir_spring/junior.wins.382.jpg

Zombie
05-06-2006, 10:19 PM
jr lucked into that win! :rolleyes
Now lets look at points! :lol
You know Jr and your president must be related, they both can't speak english. :lmao
learn how to pick your idols!

dawn
05-06-2006, 10:42 PM
No, here's my choice for idol...

http://www.daughtrypictures.com/albums/idol%20%28wireimage%29/top05/normal_04.jpg

AMERICAN IDOL THAT IS!! CHRIS DAUGHTRY ROCKS!!

As for luck, whatever. JR got that car rocking and posting same lap times as Harvick. Too bad his crew sucks ass when it comes to pit calls! They lose more races for that guy. Hard to believe some of those same guys called the pits for Dale Sr. He would have their ass for some of the mistakes they have made that has cost their driver races.

Harvick drove his butt off this weekend, i'll give him that.

Zombie
05-06-2006, 11:00 PM
OMG, you like american idol???????
what a waste of time for the music industry! :rolleyes I hope that shitty show goes away quick.
one last thing, that afro crap is kinda gay. I was so disappointed listening to you and Chris talking to that Woody guy from Detroit friday. It was so bad, I switched back to my Xm.
Get your own show and I'll listen when i'm in town.

dawn
05-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Sorry you don't dig on the FEAR THE FRO, but you also don't dig on basketball. It is fun and people love when Woody is on, but if I do get my own show, you better listen!!!

Zombie
05-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Now goin back to the Idol dude, he must think he is the singer of Disturbed! Wake up wanna be! Simon will never let a rock singer win cause this is a pop show.

Basketball, I like. that afro thing had to be a chris idea. I think you and Trey make abetter match up.

Damn, Dawn and Trey from 4-7 would be an awesome show! Chris Duel can fill the place of that "get another job" loser Dave Ramsey!

Zombie
05-06-2006, 11:53 PM
My Secretary will be typing a e-mail to KTSA tomorrow about the "Dawn And Trey show"! :drunk