http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_17270.shtml

Enjoy and Go Spurs! :elephant

mouse
05-07-2006, 06:30 AM
I hope you post 10 reasons why you lost on Monday :lmao

Rummpd
05-07-2006, 06:34 AM
It is a series.

Spurs will win series period, I do not over react to one loss or one win - or in the case of the Mavericks talk smack when none has ever been earned.

Spurs are like a cat - they have nine lives and they eat rodents!

mouse
05-07-2006, 06:35 AM
maybe 10 reasons was to much for your small river walk mind. ok just give me 3 :lmao

TurkishTimDuncan
05-07-2006, 06:36 AM

You are very enjoyıble funny boys.When Spurs WİLL sweap dallas. You must be cry :flipoff

mouse
05-07-2006, 06:39 AM
You are very enjoyıble funny boys.When Spurs WİLL sweap dallas. You must be cry :flipoff

The only sweeping you will be doing will be sweeping up all the go spurs go flags all the bandwagon fans left on the floor of the AT&T center after they rush out in the 3rd quarter losing by 30 points :lmao

TurkishTimDuncan
05-07-2006, 06:46 AM
The only sweeping you will be doing will be sweeping up all the go spurs go flags all the bandwagon fans left on the floor of the AT&T center after they rush out in the 3rd quarter losing by 30 points :lmao

You can see dreams funny boys. You can never enter this site after Spurs sweep to Dallas :spin And Can I ask you.
Do you have rings
Do you have champions
And have you ever beat spurs in play offs :lol

kidd
05-07-2006, 06:52 AM
Anyone else think Avery is overrated?

boutons_
05-07-2006, 08:15 AM
"(and a motor mouth for someone who has never one anything at the professional level)"

fyatuk
05-07-2006, 08:18 AM

Gee, knowing how most Spurs fans go (including me sometimes)... If they do lose it'd probably look like this...

1) 36 hour turnaround
2) Bad officiating
3) Stupid decisions by Pop
4) Manu making idiot plays
5) TP just plain isn't good
6) League bias against "boring" Spurs
7) TP is still recovering from thigh and hip contusions
8) TD's foot must be acting up
9) Mavs were just plan lucky
10) uhhh, the Spurs just didn't want to embarass a fellow Texas team by sweeping them...

mouse
05-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Gee, knowing how most Spurs fans go (including me sometimes)... If they do lose it'd probably look like this...

1) 36 hour turnaround
2) Bad officiating
3) Stupid decisions by Pop
4) Manu making idiot plays
5) TP just plain isn't good
6) League bias against "boring" Spurs
7) TP is still recovering from thigh and hip contusions
8) TD's foot must be acting up
9) Mavs were just plan lucky
10) uhhh, the Spurs just didn't want to embarass a fellow Texas team by sweeping them...

11) not enough Bras in the avatars :lmao

Brodels
05-07-2006, 08:27 AM
"6) Jerry Stackhouse is a great talent (and a motor mouth for someone who has never one anything at the professional level), "

Yikes.

Big Worm
05-07-2006, 08:31 AM
So what was Pop prior to *1999? patna!

boutons_
05-07-2006, 08:34 AM
MS Word grammar/spellcheck finds no problem with "one", so don't nitpick. :)

v2000
05-07-2006, 08:46 AM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_17270.shtml

Enjoy and Go Spurs! :elephant
its going to be a hell of a series. hopefully the Mavs can pull it off...

Deb
05-07-2006, 09:19 AM
"(and a motor mouth for someone who has never one anything at the professional level)"
Are we talking about Stackhouse or Mouse here? Applies to both.

Shank
05-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Anyone else think Avery is overrated?

No. Why would that be? Oh, because he won more games in his first 82 than any other coach in history? Because he led the Mavs to 60 wins all while having injured players miss a combined 190+ games and having to mix starting lineups and bench roles? Because he took a team that many predicted to be slotted 8th or 9th in the West to the 2nd best record in that same conference all while keeping neck and neck with the Spurs for the majority of the season?

Do you just say this shit to be saying it or do you actually have reasons for it?

Darrin
05-07-2006, 09:33 AM
It's nice to know hope is still alive in Dallas.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2006, 11:09 AM
It doesn't matter, because Diop and Dampier have been shutting down Tim Duncan all year. There's no reason they shouldn't do it again in the playoffs.

Shank
05-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Duncan's a center?

Fabbs
05-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Spurs are like a cat - they have nine lives and they eat rodents!
:lol

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Duncan's a center?

Avery puts his center on Duncan to avoid foul trouble for Dirk, and vise versa.

Shank
05-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Question - if the Mavs roll their center on Duncan for most of the game, don't double-team him and "let him get his" - what numbers will he put up?

Didn't the Kings do away with doubling Duncan and just pin one guy on him?

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Question - if the Mavs roll their center on Duncan for most of the game, don't double-team him and "let him get his" - what numbers will he put up?

Didn't the Kings do away with doubling Duncan and just pin one guy on him?

no, they crowded the lane

Spurologist
05-07-2006, 11:42 AM
mouse is setting himself up for some serious fucking ownage. The question is: will he be a witness to the serious ownage that will be put upon him?

Eraser
05-07-2006, 11:48 AM
^ :lol

mouse
05-07-2006, 11:52 AM
It's nice to know hope is still alive in Dallas.

It's nice to know there are still Spur fans alive after the 32 point ass waxing they got from the Mavs :lmao

Obstructed_View
05-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Duncan's a center?
When in Dirk's entire career have the Mavericks failed to use a center to cover Duncan for any significant amount of time? Good God, do you know anything about your own team?

SAGambler
05-07-2006, 04:15 PM
It doesn't matter, because Diop and Dampier have been shutting down Tim Duncan all year. There's no reason they shouldn't do it again in the playoffs.

Here is the Mav fans problem. They think regular season = playoff season.

Uh, yeah, this a after the fact, but they sure didn't shut Duncan down today, now did they?

Any reason you think they ever will in this series...Duncan is playoff tested. Did you see how easy and how quick he got all your big men in foul trouble? That's playoff Duncan. Look for it to happen every game.

:hang em high and
:flag: :flag: :flag:

SAGambler
05-07-2006, 04:17 PM
It's nice to know there are still Spur fans alive after the 32 point ass waxing they got from the Mavs :lmao

Let's see now.. If I remember this right the KINGS gave the Spurs a pretty good waxing right before the playoffs started......

Gee....Look where the KINGS are now......Gone fishin

Which is where the Mavs are gonna be in about 4 more games.....

Obstructed_View
05-07-2006, 04:19 PM

Uh, yeah, this a after the fact, but they sure didn't shut Duncan down today, now did they?

Any reason you think they ever will in this series...Duncan is playoff tested. Did you see how easy and how quick he got all your big men in foul trouble? That's playoff Duncan. Look for it to happen every game.

Dude, look at my team affiliation; do you think I was being remotely serious? Mavsfan1000 has been stroking his dick to the tune of "dampier and diop shut duncan down" all year. The post was directed at him. It's such a ludicrous sentiment that I didn't figure anyone would think I meant it.

Horry For 3!
05-07-2006, 04:19 PM
6) Jerry Stackhouse is a great talent (and a motor mouth for someone who has never one anything at the professional level), but based on past experience, will take it on himself to win games, and not defer to the greater talents of Nowitzki or Howard. Big mistake - take at least one win away from the Mavericks due to Stackhouse's erratic stuff down the stretch.
:lmao

Rummpd
05-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Reason #11

This is the one the Mavs were set up to steal due to the supposed fatigue of the Spurs.

Spurs looked quicker and more determined down the stretch. Not a good sign for Mav friends.

LilMissSPURfect
05-07-2006, 10:29 PM

according to MARK JACKSON abc ANALyst is was a HARD FOUGHT 20 points......

TIMVP OF OLD >>>>>>>
GO SPURS!

kalikot_boy_kr
05-07-2006, 10:33 PM
:elephant I'LL ALWAYS SAY THAT MAVS ARE SHOWY AND PRETEND TO BE A BEST TEAM, IN FACT THEY ARE SUCK! THE "DA LAST"..

Shank
05-07-2006, 10:39 PM
:elephant I'LL ALWAYS SAY THAT MAVS ARE SHOWY AND PRETEND TO BE A BEST TEAM, IN FACT THEY ARE SUCK! THE "DA LAST"..

Genius.