PDA

View Full Version : STFU already, Bill Walton

Spurs Dynasty
05-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Am I the only one who wants to bitch slap that Spurs hater Bill Walton? "That is an offensive foul on Duncan" (wasn't) "Lots of whistles for fouls and the Dallas players are just standing thier ground with their arms in the air" (???) And on and on....

Barkley, where are you?

Vashner
05-07-2006, 12:40 PM
This can go in the game blog...

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2006, 01:15 PM
bill is just mad his luke is not in the 2nd round.

ObiwanGinobili
05-07-2006, 01:18 PM
I would liek to slap bill walton in the face with a rotten fish.

ALVAREZ6
05-07-2006, 01:22 PM
bill walton is a complete moron.

he's calling out Manu, but it's not he's playing bad, he just isn't getting the ball as much, especially since TD is dominating.

Manu is gonna come out firing when the game starts again.

ObiwanGinobili
05-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Bill Walton is the by product of a used douche and a broken condom mingling in dumpster behind the Motel 6.

mike detroit
05-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Am I the only one who wants to bitch slap that Spurs hater Bill Walton? "That is an offensive foul on Duncan" (wasn't) "Lots of whistles for fouls and the Dallas players are just standing thier ground with their arms in the air" (???) And on and on....

Barkley, where are you?

I was with you up until the last line. barkley is possibly the only person on tv that's more annoying than walton.

Spurs Dynasty
05-07-2006, 01:41 PM
I was with you up until the last line. barkley is possibly the only person on tv that's more annoying than walton.

Yeah, but Barkley recognizes the Spurs as the NBA champs and doesnt disrepect us like most of the national media and evern Stern of the NBA. He also regognizes Ginobili for the basketball God he is.

I like that kind of annoying

mike detroit
05-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Yeah, but Barkley recognizes the Spurs as the NBA champs and doesnt disrepect us like most of the national media and evern Stern of the NBA. He also regognizes Ginobili for the basketball God he is.

I like that kind of annoying

what, you want to bet on that :smokin

Spurs Dynasty
05-07-2006, 01:54 PM
what, you want to bet on that :smokin

Well, Spurs are the defending and current NBA champs, so unless u live in an alternate reality, i feel pretty good about that bet.

And even Bill Walton, the ultimate Spurs hater called Ginobili "one of the best players in the entire world"... and as i recall he dealt the Pistons a death blow last year...

SO...... how much?

MissAllThat
05-07-2006, 03:01 PM

:lol Obiwan, that's a great statement. Sounds like something I would say. I did get to the point where I just tuned Walton out and yelled at that little sissy white boy instead.

Deb
05-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Walton calling for the Mavs to build a big lead the last two minutes of the first half. His ass oughta be canned for that.

1Parker1
05-07-2006, 03:04 PM
:lol Am I the only one who doesn't mind Walton? He wasn't that bad today...he's pretty entertaining. His constant Flip-flopping and grand statements which almost always prove to be wrong later on in the game are hilarious. And Snapper Jones constantly calling him out is even funnier.

katyon6th
05-07-2006, 03:06 PM
:lol Am I the only one who doesn't mind Walton? He wasn't that bad today...he's pretty entertaining. His constant Flip-flopping and grand statements which almost always prove to be wrong later on in the game are hilarious. And Snapper Jones constantly calling him out is even funnier.

No, he's an idiot. I do believe he said "Why would you ever do that?" at least 10x this game. I hate when he says that, makes me wanna punch him in the face.

greyforest
05-07-2006, 03:06 PM

I would liek to slap bill walton in the face with my giant wang.

Tek_XX
05-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Who the hell listens or takes seriously what bill walton says in the first place. I've heard plenty of stupid, over the top, exagerations of how great the Spurs are coming out of his mouth before. He's an equal opportunity annoyer

englishspursfan
05-07-2006, 03:07 PM
its not his fault hes half horse.

Tek_XX
05-07-2006, 03:08 PM
I would liek to slap bill walton in the face with my giant wang.

Keep your sexual fantasies out of this.

Kong
05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I just turned off the TV sound and listened to Bill Schoening.

boutons_
05-07-2006, 03:12 PM
the ABC commentators were atrocious, circle jerkers playing with themselves and ignoring the game. It's all about the ABC commentators. disgusting assholes.

pking
05-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Bill is one of the more annoying announcers out there. He jumps on the nuts whoever is doing good at that moment. 5 minutes later, after they've missed their previous 4 or 5 shots, they suck for the following reasons: *rambles off a few things they're bad at*

I'm not a big fan of Reggie Miller announcing the games either.

jn77
05-07-2006, 03:17 PM
I just turned off the TV sound and listened to Bill Schoening.

I follow this practice with any game broadcast on ABC or ESPN. To the national media the Spurs are nothing. Bill Walton will be eating his words soon, and appearently some one's giant wang :rolleyes