PDA

View Full Version : manu

zocool16
05-07-2006, 02:40 PM
i knew he'd come back with a play...

DDS4
05-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Manu hurt and helped us this game. It was kinda weird.

His turnovers, overflopping, and some bad shots made me pull my hair out.

But he also made some great plays. Especially on Stack on the last play.

Nikos
05-07-2006, 02:44 PM
A bad Game 1 for Manu . He was active and was in place to do some good things off the ball, but he couldn't secure rebounds, and was out of sync offensively. I counted about 4 times he had his hands on the board and then proceeded to get knocked down or have the ball taken from him. When he got that steal from Dirk and the ball tapped the ref I knew it was enough for him to miss the shot.

Oh well, a win is a win. But it would be nice to see some semblance of last years Playoff Manu at times. I have pretty much accepted he won't return to that form consistently this playoffs -- but hopefully he can get his head out of the sand soon. The Spurs will be a much better team, considering Duncan's resurgence, and Parker's solid play.

George Gervin's Afro
05-07-2006, 02:52 PM
A bad Game 1 for Manu . He was active and was in place to do some good things off the ball, but he couldn't secure rebounds, and was out of sync offensively. I counted about 4 times he had his hands on the board and then proceeded to get knocked down or have the ball taken from him. When he got that steal from Dirk and the ball tapped the ref I knew it was enough for him to miss the shot.

Oh well, a win is a win. But it would be nice to see some semblance of last years Playoff Manu at times. I have pretty much accepted he won't return to that form consistently this playoffs -- but hopefully he can get his head out of the sand soon. The Spurs will be a much better team, considering Duncan's resurgence, and Parker's solid play.

Boy Manu looked reeeaaalllllll tired tday.. that boy needs to right home and rest... He certainly struggles when he can't beat guys off the dribble. one thing is for sure pop trusts him to no end..well a win is a win. great job guys!!

WalterBenitez
05-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Let's face it ... Manu played bad ...

picnroll
05-07-2006, 02:58 PM
except for the MVP and Bowen on D nobody had a very good game AND WE STILL WON. Good omen.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2006, 03:20 PM
I think their shooting game was affected by the fatigue..if you wanna play the excuse game.. They got good open looks but didn't make them like they normally have in the Kings series...

I disagree about Manu playing a bad game. He had a bad offensive game, but was hustling and going at the ball relentlessly...How many times did he get a jump ball called for possession, like 3 times! He attacked the ball and that was a good display.