PDA

View Full Version : Continued...Questions about Awkward situation

usckk
05-07-2006, 03:55 PM
I know...I have been overthinking and overanalysing this whole thing...but that's just the way I am. I just want yall's take on it. For those that don't know, a guy danced and talked to my prom date near end of the dance. After the talk, my date seemed stressed and was silent on the car ride to our after-prom party.

Now the update since then...
Well, I've talked to her like some of yall said. Nothing have changed between us--we talk, greet each other, and so on. Nothing strange. As for the other guy, she still talks to him when she meets him on the hallway. But as far as I know, neither of them makes special effort to see each other.

But just recently, something confused me. We had awards night in our school, and us three (me, her, and the other guy) won an award. There were like 60 awards given out, so there was a lot of clapping. The weird thing is that she clapped for everyone except for that guy, who didn't show up (they still anounce the award winners even if they are not there). I just thought that was weird (I was sitting next to her by the way). Then feeling strange about being the only one not clapping, she acted a little unconfortable and quickly, asked the person something I don't know. Then she clapped unnaturally loud sarcastically for the next person. So confused...What do yall think it means?

JoeChalupa
05-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Was she just your date or is she your girlfriend?
Do they have a past history? Is he her ex?
Her not clapping is sign of disaproval if you ask me.

ALVAREZ6
05-07-2006, 04:02 PM
I know...I have been overthinking and overanalysing

usckk
05-07-2006, 04:02 PM
She was just my date, but I personally thought we were getting to close. They nevery had a past history. The only history is the prom night deal.

usckk
05-07-2006, 04:03 PM
I know its overanalyzing but you have to say it definently wasn't a coicidence she didnt' clap. And it makes me feel better to ask people.

JoeChalupa
05-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Then I'd say something was said between them that has caused her to react that way. But unless she confides in you you'll never know. I'd try to put that out of my mind and just be the friend you've always been.

lil'mo
05-07-2006, 04:06 PM
hey is this chick hot? she better be, puss

JoeChalupa
05-07-2006, 04:07 PM
I've been there and it isn't easy NOT to over analyze the situation.

jman3000
05-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Smells a little fishy to me... worst case scenario is she did something with him and he tossed her but to the curb... I'd say he was a jackass to her or something but you said that they still greet eachother in the hall and talk. Very strange.

usckk
05-07-2006, 05:13 PM
I don't think they ever went out.

timvp
05-07-2006, 06:40 PM
She's banging the other guy but she doesn't want you to get wind of it so that you keep buying her stuff.

usckk
05-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Haha^ okay.

midgetonadonkey
05-07-2006, 09:01 PM
She's banging the other guy but she doesn't want you to get wind of it so that you keep buying her stuff.

I agree. You are getting fucked, figuratively speaking.

katyon6th
05-07-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore. Oh, the fucking drama.

CharlieMac
05-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Dude, they've obviously done something. Get her drunk and ask her.

CharlieMac
05-07-2006, 09:18 PM
I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore. Oh, the fucking drama.

Well you know, it reappears when you're 21.

katyon6th
05-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Well you know, it reappears when you're 21.

So glad I'm 22. :lol

CharlieMac
05-07-2006, 09:24 PM
So glad I'm 22. :lol

You survived bar drama.

Man, I lost a lot of friends at The Mix.

JoeChalupa
05-07-2006, 09:43 PM
I didn't know the drama stopped..

Samr
05-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Who cares about what her problem is? The only point in highschool relationships is to learn more about yourself; about how you act under certain circumstances, about where your priorities are, and about how to read others to save you wasted time.

At this point, there is nothing possitive you can salvage. If someone brings baggage with them, show them the door, because the overhead bins are pretty damn small at a young age. By the time you make an informed decision about her either way, you could already be going out with someone else, or at the very least moving on with your social life.

There will be time to make informed decisions later. But you're in highschool. Right now, you're just building a base of experience.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
05-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Shes getting hammered behind the scenes, don't fret though, there are many other fishies out in the sea.

Time to move on....