05-07-2006, 06:50 PM
1 or 2.

yep.

Shawn Carter
05-07-2006, 06:50 PM
ill gave them a game

????????
05-07-2006, 07:06 PM
2 - it's gotta be nice to play the Lebrons in the 2nd round. Nice win for the Pistons. They looked great and had their "game 1 vs Kings" game. Looks like another great playoff once the scrubs are dispatched.

JamStone
05-07-2006, 07:16 PM
I thought Jay-Z spelled his name "SEAN" Carter.

ducks
05-07-2006, 07:17 PM
None

Darrin
05-07-2006, 07:19 PM
2 - it's gotta be nice to play the Lebrons in the 2nd round. Nice win for the Pistons. They looked great and had their "game 1 vs Kings" game. Looks like another great playoff once the scrubs are dispatched.

It's funny, I was saying the same thing about the Seattle Supersonics and the Phoenix Suns last season.

That's why they played their rump off in the regular season to get the higest seed possible.

FreshPrince22
05-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Someone on another Pistons forum posted this. It's the new Cavs logo :lol

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9176/cavsquit9je.gif

Dunc
05-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Lol! I love it!

aaronstampler
05-09-2006, 07:35 PM
I am calling out all Cavs fans here.... I am thoroughly disgusted with your team's effort and performance. If y'all weren't going to bother even TRYING against the Pistons, you should've let the Wiz win the 1st round series and give the Pistons at least the chance to break a sweat.

The Cavs look very VERY satsified with themselves for just making it to round 2, LeBron especially. I hate that kind of mentality. Washington wouldn't have been satisfied. They'd have still gotten their asses beat, but they would have at least fought.

1Parker1
05-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I am calling out all Cavs fans here.... I am thoroughly disgusted with your team's effort and performance. If y'all weren't going to bother even TRYING against the Pistons, you should've let the Wiz win the 1st round series and give the Pistons at least the chance to break a sweat.

The Cavs look very VERY satsified with themselves for just making it to round 2, LeBron especially. I hate that kind of mentality. Washington wouldn't have been satisfied. They'd have still gotten their asses beat, but they would have at least fought.

It's not about satisfaction. Cavs are a very young and inexperienced team and are being led by an amazing player who's just tasting his first playoffs. They're just being thoroughly outclassed, outmuscled, and out-everything by a championship team.

Trainwreck2100
05-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Isn't there some sort of mercy rule

Dunc
05-09-2006, 08:58 PM
It's not about satisfaction. Cavs are a very young and inexperienced team and are being led by an amazing player who's just tasting his first playoffs. They're just being thoroughly outclassed, outmuscled, and out-everything by a championship team.

You know what's funny? Everybody says they're young, but aside from LBJ and Mike Brown (young for a coach), who do they have that's young? Varejao? Ira Newble? Maybe Flip Murray (I think he's like 26-27). Overall, they're a veteran team (Snow, Hughes, Marshall, Ilgauskis, Gooden, Jones). They're just not all that good. It's just an excuse the media and the NBA have been using to defend LeBron when he doesn't win games. Now a team that IS young is the Bucks. Youngest starting lineup in the NBA. But that can't be said about the Cavs. Anyway, just my two cents and I'm back to the TV :D

FreshPrince22
05-09-2006, 09:35 PM
You know what's funny? Everybody says they're young, but aside from LBJ and Mike Brown (young for a coach), who do they have that's young? Varejao? Ira Newble? Maybe Flip Murray (I think he's like 26-27). Overall, they're a veteran team (Snow, Hughes, Marshall, Ilgauskis, Gooden, Jones). They're just not all that good. It's just an excuse the media and the NBA have been using to defend LeBron when he doesn't win games. Now a team that IS young is the Bucks. Youngest starting lineup in the NBA. But that can't be said about the Cavs. Anyway, just my two cents and I'm back to the TV :D

Newble's 31. And I agree. Lebron is the only main component that is that young. Snow, Marshall, Hughes, Gooden, Z, Flip, Jones, all have a few years of playoff experience each.

bdubya
05-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Boo. Yah. How you like <yawn> us now? :jack

I just can't get real geeked about having held home court, which is all that's really happened. Reminds me of the first two games of the last Finals..... If the Pistons can lay a 20+ embarrassment on the Cavs in game 3, then I'll get excited.

DarkReign
05-10-2006, 09:01 AM
That game was a total bore.

Im not really complaining...I mean the competition isnt really competition at all.

The Pistons literally, I mean literally, slept thru the 2nd half. The score indicates nothing. Pistons slayed them when, where and how they wanted to.

The Bucks put up a better fight than the Cavs. Who is that an indictment on?

I expect a better game on fucking Saturday. WTF is with this "3 days off" garbage anyway?

Vizzini
05-10-2006, 10:19 AM
That game was a total bore.

Im not really complaining...I mean the competition isnt really competition at all.

The Pistons literally, I mean literally, slept thru the 2nd half. The score indicates nothing. Pistons slayed them when, where and how they wanted to.

The Bucks put up a better fight than the Cavs. Who is that an indictment on?

I expect a better game on fucking Saturday. WTF is with this "3 days off" garbage anyway?

Very true about the total bore part, I went out for dinner with the family to celebrate my mom's birthday (she shares the same b-day with Steve Yzerman, so she's got that going for her, which is nice) and I started to watching with about four minutes to go in the first half. I decided to rewind the game from the start using our DVR, and after I got about three minutes into the first quarter, I said nuts to that and just went to the live feed for the rest of the half. A real snore fest for sure. I really don't mind the three days off right now, it will give me a chance to watch "Lost" tonight, and "The Office" tomorrow uninterupted, and I will also be able to see Posiedon on Friday as well. Plus, with the five o'clock start on Saturday, I should be able to go out and get my drink on after the game as well, which is also nice.

Darrin
05-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Boo. Yah. How you like <yawn> us now? :jack

I just can't get real geeked about having held home court, which is all that's really happened. Reminds me of the first two games of the last Finals..... If the Pistons can lay a 20+ embarrassment on the Cavs in game 3, then I'll get excited.

The Cavs are going to come out with a lot of energy to start Game 3. The Pistons gave them confidence towards the end of game 2, and their backs are essentially up against the wall. The crowd is going to be loud, and James is used to dominating his homecourt.

The Pistons are going to have to weather that storm (probably the first 18 minutes) to at least keep the game close. They should go back and watch the game 3 footage from the Milwaukee series. They have to match the Cavs' energy level the entire game on Saturday.

tlongII
05-10-2006, 12:28 PM
The Pistons can make any team look bad this year...including the Mavs or Spurs.

austinfan
05-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Props to the Pistons. Your defense was just flat-out amazing last night.

bdubya
05-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I'm gonna have to watch the whole game tonight or tomorrow. It was so exciting that early in the second quarter, I switched over to the radio (left the recorder running, of course) and got started on a rather unpleasant plumbing project I had been putting off for a few days. Listened to most of the fourth in the car on my way to/from the Home Depot. Maybe I'm less of a fan than I thought, or maybe I just expect a little more excitement from the playoffs....