PDA

View Full Version : dirk

himat
05-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Did anyone else thin dirk was hacked by Bowen on that last play, but even if he was Stackhouse pulled off the stupidest move. Why would you do that?

mavsfan1000
05-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Danny Crawford was the ref. The most hated ref by mavs fans. No surprise there were missed calls. Bowen can't guard Dirk without bumping him. That is fact.

AlamoSpursFan
05-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Did anyone else thin dirk was hacked by Bowen on that last play, but even if he was Stackhouse pulled off the stupidest move. Why would you do that?

1. No.

2. He's a dumbass.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Check the history. The Spurs have never legitimately won a game against the Mavericks. Ever. It's always due to an injury or the officiating.

SilverPlayer
05-07-2006, 08:09 PM
I know even I as a Spurs fan have to admit, we just suck. We wouldn't win anything without our constant cheating. We cheat, get over it. That's all we ever do. It's the entire focus of every Greg Popovich lead practice, "how to get away with cheating." We've never won anything that wasn't handed to us by the refs.

jman3000
05-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Manu is a flopper, (insert bench player here) is washed up and is coattailing, Bruce is dirty, Tony is soft and can't shoot, Tim is past his prime and will never dominate like he used to.

Spurs in 6

reydawg
05-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Danny Crawford was the ref. The most hated ref by mavs fans. No surprise there were missed calls. Bowen can't guard Dirk without bumping him. That is fact.

Merriam-Webster defines "opinion" as "a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter."

Your statement about Bowen and Dirk qualifies as an opinion, not a fact.

Fact: The Spurs scored 87 and the Mavs scored 85.
Fact: The Mavs put up 13 in the fourth quarter.
Fact: Dirk shot 8-20.

Hell, you even said a fact that Crawford was on the game. Does that clear up the difference between facts and opinions?

Opinion: The Mavs are better than the Spurs, or vice-versa.
Opinion: Bowen can't guard Dirk without bumping him.
Opinion: The tone of this post is extremely condescending.

Fact: FACE!

Deb
05-07-2006, 08:21 PM
wah, wah - give him his pacifier now

Obstructed_View
05-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Wait a second, I thought Dick Bavetta was the most hated ref by Mavs fans. Oh, yeah, the most hated ref by Mavs fans is the one that officiated the MOST RECENT GAME.

mavsfan1000
05-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Wait a second, I thought Dick Bavetta was the most hated ref by Mavs fans. Oh, yeah, the most hated ref by Mavs fans is the one that officiated the MOST RECENT GAME.
I never said anything about Dick Bavetta. He is just a bad ref. He isn't biased.

Deb
05-07-2006, 08:27 PM
I never said anything about Dick Bavetta. He is just a bad ref. He isn't biased.
Words in - Cuban paid off Larry, Curly, and Moe to ref the next game

mavsfan1000
05-07-2006, 08:31 PM
In other words at least I know Bavetta will make bad calls both ways. Danny Crawford has always been one-sided with his calls. That is why Dallas has a horrible record with him being the ref.

Deb
05-07-2006, 08:33 PM
In other words at least I know Bavetta will make bad calls both ways. Danny Crawford has always been one-sided with his calls. That is why Dallas has a horrible record with him being the ref.
crying towel time - someone bring it on :spin

????????
05-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Dirk wasnt even close to being fouled - watch the replay. Dirk stumbled after "DIRK" initiated the contact. The fact is that Dirk is a 7' who shoots fade away jump shots and cant post. Shooting fade aways wont win against the SPURS.

LilMissSPURfect
05-07-2006, 09:45 PM
spurs aint memphis............