PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tayshaun Prince > LeBron James

jmard5
05-08-2006, 12:58 AM
:lol

-----------

The Spurs believe because they are the defending NBA champs they deserve more respect from the league and should have played in Sunday’s second game, which started at 2:30 p.m.

One Spurs official joked that the reason ABC had Spurs-Mavs at noon - and Detroit-Cleveland at 2:30 - was that the network knew NBA fans wanted to see Pistons forward Tayshaun Prince.

“Is LeBron [James] playing in the second game?” Spurs forward Robert Horry asked facetiously.

Uh, yeah.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/basketball/nba/dallas_mavericks/14525148.htm

Please_dont_ban_me
05-08-2006, 01:47 AM
Lmao.

Ya, I'm sure that ass-kicking got some nice ratings.

FreshPrince22
05-08-2006, 01:50 AM
haha. I love it.

J.T.
05-08-2006, 02:11 AM
The NBA owned itself with that crappy scheduling. They shouldn't even televize the Pistons/Cavs matchup so they can preserve Lebron's overhyped image. But then we all couldn't be Witnesses to the smack he will take from this series.

East Coast Babe
05-08-2006, 03:00 AM
The NBA owned itself with that crappy scheduling. They shouldn't even televize the Pistons/Cavs matchup so they can preserve Lebron's overhyped image. But then we all couldn't be Witnesses to the smack he will take from this series.

Yeah, but then the NBA will realize how much they have over-hyped LeBron and back down and put him in his place and never do this again.....HAHAHA!! YEAH RIGHT!!

admack35
05-08-2006, 06:41 AM
Thats why the next 2 games wil be early on TNT.

SpursIndonesia
05-08-2006, 07:26 AM
F*uck NBA scheduling, i can't watch Spurs game because if it was aired live, the game would have been played in 5 AM Jakarta time :sleep . Ofcourse the local TV station here picked the Det-Clev game. DARN !! :pctoss

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2006, 07:47 AM
F*uck NBA scheduling, i can't watch Spurs game because if it was aired live, the game would have been played in 5 AM Jakarta time :sleep . Ofcourse the local TV station here picked the Det-Clev game. DARN !! :pctoss

i was listenin to the first game 4am-6am est aussie east coast melbourne

pache100
05-08-2006, 08:13 AM

The woman I work for was in London for three years. She faithfully got up at 1:30, 2:30, or 4:00 AM and watched Spurs games the whole time she was there. Now, THAT's a Spurs fan!

Personally, I think Tayshaun Prince is extremely underrated. The only notice he had ever gotten from me before last year's playoffs (I watched him even before the finals) was to think in passing..."That poor child; he is so under-nourished and looks as fragile as a china doll." Boy was I wrong. After watching him, I realized he may be thin, but...he's wiry, tough as nails, fearless, and self-sacrificing. He's probably my favorite Piston (or a very close second to Ben). What a guy!

Better than Lebron? Probably not. But, I don't think Lebron is necessarily better than Tayshaun, either. They are very different type players with very different roles on very different teams. Both are very good at what they do.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-08-2006, 08:33 AM
The woman I work for was in London for three years. She faithfully got up at 1:30, 2:30, or 4:00 AM and watched Spurs games the whole time she was there. Now, THAT's a Spurs fan!

Personally, I think Tayshaun Prince is extremely underrated. The only notice he had ever gotten from me before last year's playoffs (I watched him even before the finals) was to think in passing..."That poor child; he is so under-nourished and looks as fragile as a china doll." Boy was I wrong. After watching him, I realized he may be thin, but...he's wiry, tough as nails, fearless, and self-sacrificing. He's probably my favorite Piston (or a very close second to Ben). What a guy!

Better than Lebron? Probably not. But, I don't think Lebron is necessarily better than Tayshaun, either. They are very different type players with very different roles on very different teams. Both are very good at what they do.

You are right about Prince he is very quite the way he just goes out there and plays. If he were the number one option in the offence like Mello is in Denver he would put up big numbers every night. He has a great post up game as well as a mid and long range game.

Darrin
05-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Lmao.

Ya, I'm sure that ass-kicking got some nice ratings.

Tune in to see (insert players name), watch the Pistons put on a show. :lol

It's been like this for five years now.