PDA

View Full Version : Senior Pranks...

ALVAREZ6
05-08-2006, 06:08 AM
:lmao

I have no school today because over 100 of my school district's buses got slashed. I saw it on the news, it looks pretty funny, all the buses sitting there low to the ground...

So, what senior pranks do you guys remember from your schools?

Samr
05-08-2006, 06:52 AM
Uhm.... that's not funny.

JoeChalupa
05-08-2006, 07:01 AM
STupid stuff...but we never damaged school property at the expense of Joe E.Taxpayer.

We did stuff like dress up the school statue in drag.

Manuismysex
05-08-2006, 07:24 AM
Last year, they set up Slip-N-Slides down all the hallways. So classic.

ALVAREZ6
05-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Uhm.... that's not funny.
Yeah I know it's pretty sick, but it just looked funny on the news.

They have no idea who it was, the people who did it probably won't get caught.

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2006, 07:31 AM
muck up day u mean??

i remember the wogs vandalize the schools bus, had a manican hanged up on the schools flag pole, spilled cow/pig guts on the basketball court, had a water fight with the teachers, then at lunch time all the boyz went to the local market around the corner, stacked up on eggs, went to the girls school around the corner, and egg the girls havin lunch doin watever on their playground. The girls came to the boyz school and tried to eggs us back, and we went back to egg them again. At the end of teh day all the boyz went and bought more eggs, went to a soccer field and egged each other.

ObiwanGinobili
05-08-2006, 08:00 AM
In Connecticut there was no senior prank day. It was Senior Skip day.
IN our school district it was notorious because after a few years it got to the point where NOONE should up for school. Not juniors, sophmores, freshman or teachers. the only people on campus would be tthe principal and the guards.

CharlieMac
05-08-2006, 09:08 AM
There was no senior prank at my school. We all believed the principal when he said we wouldn't cross teh stage at graduation if we pulled off any stunts towards the end of the year.

IceColdBrewski
05-08-2006, 09:43 AM
In Connecticut there was no senior prank day. It was Senior Skip day.
IN our school district it was notorious because after a few years it got to the point where NOONE should up for school. Not juniors, sophmores, freshman or teachers.

We had the same thing at my High School in Vegas. We had just moved to Vegas my freshman year the first time it happened. I didn't have any friends yet, so nobody clued me in on what the hell was going on. There was only about 5 of us that showed up for my first class. I was like, where the hell is everybody? Then some chick told me it was Senior skip day and nobody ever comes to school. Since I was miles from home with no transportation, I just stuck around for an easy day of school. But that was the last time I ever attended on Senior skip day.

IceColdBrewski
05-08-2006, 09:43 AM
There was no senior prank at my school. We all believed the principal when he said we wouldn't cross teh stage at graduation if we pulled off any stunts towards the end of the year.

You fell for that old speech? :lol

pache100
05-08-2006, 10:52 AM
On graduation night (we'd all, all 150 of us, "walked across the stage" by then), the guys in my senior class went down the road to the VFW and fired the cannon off. It was the first time it had been fired since the Civil War. :lol (I have no idea how they knew how to do that...I don't want to know). It scared the be-jesus out of the police in that little town, who were all concentrating on the school campus where the graduation dance was going on. It was hilarious. Talk of the town for weeks.

The bus-tire-slashing thing was something we got done to us when we played po-dunk county schools up in the mountains during football season.

baseline bum
05-08-2006, 11:38 AM
One of my homeboys put mace in the school's ventilation system, and got it shut down for 3 days.

Vizzini
05-08-2006, 11:54 AM
One of my homeboys put mace in the school's ventilation system, and got it shut down for 3 days.

:lol :lol :lol

DarkReign
05-08-2006, 02:09 PM
My junior high school (grades 7-9) used to get completely nuts after pep rallies.

First, our school sucked at every sport imaginable.

Second, we were considered the "other side of the tracks"

Third, any reason to break, burn and steal shit usually meant alot of things were broke, burnt and stolen.

I remember soooooo many times walking down the halls packed full. Passing joints, throwing trash cans into the ceilings, breaking all the lights in the halls, fights, entire rows of lockers burning...

Obviously, in my 3 years there, I attended a total of 4 pep rallies. Used to be 3 a year (so I was told).

Looking back, it was alot of fun.

1Parker1
05-08-2006, 05:42 PM

I have no school today because over 100 of my school district's buses got slashed. I saw it on the news, it looks pretty funny, all the buses sitting there low to the ground...

So, what senior pranks do you guys remember from your schools?

:lol Was that your school?? I was watching the news this morning on my way to class and heard that. Over 90 school bus tires got slashed, they have no leads, and all the schools in the district had to cancel classes because they couldn't find other buses in time. What's wrong with kids these days? If you don't want to go to class, just cut :smokin

sa_butta
05-08-2006, 05:44 PM
My junior high school (grades 7-9) used to get completely nuts after pep rallies.

First, our school sucked at every sport imaginable.

Second, we were considered the "other side of the tracks"

Third, any reason to break, burn and steal shit usually meant alot of things were broke, burnt and stolen.

I remember soooooo many times walking down the halls packed full. Passing joints, throwing trash cans into the ceilings, breaking all the lights in the halls, fights, entire rows of lockers burning...

Obviously, in my 3 years there, I attended a total of 4 pep rallies. Used to be 3 a year (so I was told).

Looking back, it was alot of fun.Funny Pep Rallys at my high school were insane, and we didnt suck at sports. Several times the rallies would get cancelled because of fights or just plain stupidity.

ALVAREZ6
05-08-2006, 05:44 PM
:lol Was that your school?? I was watching the news this morning on my way to class and heard that. Over 90 school bus tires got slashed, they have no leads, and all the schools in the district had to cancel classes because they couldn't find other buses in time. What's wrong with kids these days? If you don't want to go to class, just cut :smokin

Yeah that's my school, unless another school in our area had the same exact prank on the same exact night...

ShoogarBear
05-08-2006, 05:45 PM
What's wrong with kids these days? If you don't want to go to class, just cut :smokin

Duuuh. That's what they did. :shootme

ALVAREZ6
05-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Our superintendent was owned on the radio, he said that they have no idea who did it, completely clueless.

1Parker1
05-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Duuuh. That's what they did. :shootme

:lol Well I meant they didn't have to slash tires to get out of going to school. I've cut many a times back in my days....just forge a "sick note from your mom" :)

sa_butta
05-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Our superintendent was owned on the radio, he said that they have no idea who did it, completely clueless.Now when the tires get fixed, take a bus to the superintendent's house and leave it in the driveway with flats, then he would be OWNED.:lol

ALVAREZ6
05-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Now when the tires get fixed, take a bus to the superintendent's house and leave it in the driveway with flats, then he would be OWNED.:lol

that would be great

NZHayden
05-08-2006, 09:04 PM
when i went to school in OK all we had was senior skip day,
however back home in new zealand, on the last day of school my mates made a flag that said KIRK Sucks the cock, with a picture of a cock (obviously kirk was/is the principal). The flag was tied at the top a 30metre tall tree in plain view of my school and the all girls school accross the road. it was awesome and theyve never been caught.

makedamnsure
05-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Can't wait till I am involved in my class's senior prank.....roughly 3 years to go