PDA

View Full Version : why oh why

Kamnik
05-08-2006, 10:05 AM
doesnt Dirk post up Bowen?!

(just for mentioning; im a spurs fan but i really like Dirk especially he is a great guy and an awsome player;dont like other Mavs too much)

i know he is a shooter and usually relies on his shot but i watched him play in EURO 2005 and there he posted up a lot of weaker players like Bowen is in comparison to him

i want Spurs to win offcourse and beat Detroit in the end but i just dont understand Avery and Dirk

i dont see how they could stop Dirk posting up Bowen or finley and we know Timmy or Rasho cant guard him on the perimeter (at least not very good)

CosmicCowboy
05-08-2006, 10:07 AM
doesnt Dirk post up Bowen?!

(just for mentioning; im a spurs fan but i really like Dirk especially he is a great guy and an awsome player;dont like other Mavs too much)

i know he is a shooter and usually relies on his shot but i watched him play in EURO 2005 and there he posted up a lot of weaker players like Bowen is in comparison to him

i want Spurs to win offcourse and beat Detroit in the end but i just dont understand Avery and Dirk

i dont see how they could stop Dirk posting up Bowen or finley and we know Timmy or Rasho cant guard him on the perimeter (at least not very good)

uhhh...help defense?

Jimcs50
05-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Dirk has never been as comfortable with his back to the basket in the post as he is off the elbow or the arc.

That is just not his game. I have seen him post up very well before, but it is just not something he likes to do.

ALVAREZ6
05-08-2006, 10:13 AM
cus he's a pussy who can't post up, he goes no deeper than the FT line..if he tried to, TD would reject that shit.

Jimcs50
05-08-2006, 10:14 AM
cus he's a pussy who can't post up, he goes no deeper than the FT line..if he tried to, TD would reject that shit.

:rolleyes

nkdlunch
05-08-2006, 10:20 AM
u don't turn your back on a grizzly,

http://thumbs.photo.net/photo/2941108-sm.jpg

ALVAREZ6
05-08-2006, 10:21 AM
:rolleyes
so it isn't true????

Borosai
05-08-2006, 10:22 AM
u don't turn your back on a grizzly

:lol

Jimcs50
05-08-2006, 10:23 AM
so it isn't true????

Dirk is not a pussy.

Kamnik
05-08-2006, 10:24 AM
i know he doesnt like to post up

but its the PLAYOFFS; he should do whatever he can to make his team win

but i "blame" Avery more for this because he tels Dirk and the whole team what to do

texas84
05-08-2006, 10:25 AM

Yah, like Dampier rejected Duncan yesterday. :p

Kamnik
05-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Dirk is not a pussy.

Dirk is a good player and a great guy

i follow several NBA teams forums and this one is by far the best but some people seriously lower the aveage IQ with retarded flames like someone is a pussy or whatever

and the guy who called him a nazi a yesterday should be simply shot because he is retarded beyond help

pick on Reggie Evans or someone else who doesnt deserver to be in the league but not every opposition player just because he is on the opposing team

if Dirk would be playing for SA he would be loved around here

nkdlunch
05-08-2006, 10:29 AM
and the guy who called him a nazi a yesterday should be simply shot because he is retarded beyond help

:lmao who called him that?

pache100
05-08-2006, 10:31 AM
cus he's a pussy who can't post up,

No, he's not. If you think that, you are not paying attention.

You'd better muster some respect for Dirk, because he's going to earn it before this series is over. Write it on your calendar.

Shank
05-08-2006, 10:33 AM

...says the guy repping Ginobili.

Have you ever seen Dirk's smile and wonder why his teeth are always so white? The real ones were swept up off the court years ago.

pache100
05-08-2006, 10:33 AM

Someone called Dirk a Nazi? :spless:

coopdogg3
05-08-2006, 10:34 AM

So it's wrong to call someone a Nazi, but OK to advocate shooting people for being "retarded". Wow. Come on now, no need for that, just like there was no need for the Nazi comment. But the poster apologized for his remark, and now it's all good.

nkdlunch
05-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Have you ever seen Dirk's smile and wonder why his teeth are always so white?

uhoh.... :smokin

by the way, don't mention Ginobili because Manu has been taken to the hospital a few times during games because he kept dunking on huge centers and they got pissed and he kept doing it and took him down

LB7
05-08-2006, 10:38 AM
It is becoming more and more obvious that you haven't watched any Mavs games. (except the ones against the spurs) Thats ok though.

A-Train
05-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Dirk posting up? Good one.

mffl89
05-08-2006, 10:45 AM

why am i not surprised that u are the first one that starts talking dumbass shit when everyone else is giving a legitimate answer

A-Train
05-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah kiddos, Dirk has a post game. And Cuban doesn't stare at his players in the lockerroom showers.

Shank
05-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Yeah kiddos, Dirk has a post game. And Cuban doesn't stare at his players in the lockerroom showers.

What's that?

A-Train
05-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah, what's his great post game? Is that when he takes a J within 20 feet?

SAGambler
05-08-2006, 10:55 AM
I think AJ calls plays for Dirk to post up....Then Dirk waves it off.....

Apparently he don't want to make Tim's poster..