PDA

View Full Version : New U.S. Foreign Policy for Palestine - Starvation

Nbadan
05-09-2006, 01:28 PM
New U.S. Foreign Policy for Palestine; Starvation
By Mike Whitney

05/08/06 "ICH" -- -- The United States and Israel have finally agreed on a plan to resolve the decades-long Israel-Palestine conflict. Israel will continue lobbing missiles into civilian areas of Gaza and the West Bank while the US cuts off food and other vital aid to the territories. That way they can maximize the human suffering while preparing the people for a violent death.

This is not what Palestinians bargained for when they accepted the western-model of democracy.

The Road Map has become a cul de sac of aggression, subjugation and outright murder.

I wonder how many Palestinians would have stayed home if they knew how they’d be treated for voting for the party of their choice?

Presently, Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza are experiencing what United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) John Ging calls, “the countdown to a humanitarian crisis”. In a wanton act of collective punishment, Palestinians are being deprived of food, money and access to the outside world. As Jimmy Carter says in his article, “Punishing the Innocent is a Crime” “Overwhelmingly (the victims) are school teachers, nurses, social workers, police officers, farm families, who are just hoping for a better life”.

Information clearing House (http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12976.htm)

That'll teach them Palestinians to vote for Hamas! :devil

xrayzebra
05-09-2006, 02:18 PM
They have too much of money already. Screw all of them. Learn to live like
humans and get a life instead of a bunch of fanatics.

DarkReign
05-09-2006, 03:42 PM
I have no sympathy for the Devil. Nor will I ever.

You put those people in power overwhelmingly. You reap what you sow.

Nbadan
05-09-2006, 03:48 PM
That's the Christian attitude I was looking for.

Extra Stout
05-09-2006, 05:28 PM
That's the Christian attitude I was looking for.
The mere withdrawal of financial support from a people who democratically have chosen a national policy of the destruction of Israel, and murder of millions of Jews, appears divinely gracious to me.

Extra Stout
05-09-2006, 05:35 PM
What ICH doesn't mention is that European nations who previously had been sympathetic to the Palestinian cause also have withdrawn support.

With the election of Hamas, the attitude of the Western world is that the Palestinians can all go to hell.

Nbadan
05-09-2006, 05:41 PM
The mere withdrawal of financial support from a people who democratically have chosen a national policy of the destruction of Israel, and murder of millions of Jews, appears divinely gracious to me.

It's a mutual lack of recognition, or has Israel relented and is now recognizing Palestine as a sovereign state and Hamas as a political party and not just a terra group?

Extra Stout
05-09-2006, 05:49 PM
It's a mutual lack of recognition, or has Israel relented and is now recognizing Palestine as a sovereign state and Hamas as a political party and not just a terra group?
Let's see here... of late the Israelis have withdrawn from Gaza and demolished all settlements there... while the Palestinians have elected a government sworn to the annihilation of Israel. Hmm... yeah, that's the same.

Nbadan
05-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Let's see here... of late the Israelis have withdrawn from Gaza and demolished all settlements there... while the Palestinians have elected a government sworn to the annihilation of Israel. Hmm... yeah, that's the same.

It's not like the Sharon Government has been the harbinger of peace in the region either. Giving back something that belongs to them is hardly a concession, but the Sharon government continues to hold the West Bank, Jerusalem and the Gaza. The Lukid is every much the terra group that Hamas is, even more so.