PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Mavs

DDS4
05-09-2006, 11:15 PM
You guys played well throughout. I was impressed with Devin Harris and Josh Howard. The Spurs were outhustled and the Mavs were more aggressive. The Spurs played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

Refs were atrocious but when are they not? The Spurs let them affect their game and forgot to play defense. Trading baskets in the 2nd half doesn't get it done.

Well, there's the wake-up call. Playoffs are about adjustments. Avery adjusted. Now it's Pop's turn.

I'm looking forward to Saturday when the Spurs retake homecourt.

makedamnsure
05-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Fuck Dirk, it's been everyone but him making all the right moves and making the shots when it counts. Josh Howard had one hell of a game.

But like I said, I think we really could've gotten back into this had the refs not started fucking with us.

leemajors
05-09-2006, 11:23 PM
avery baited pop into smallball, it's easy to do.

mookie2001
05-09-2006, 11:24 PM
You guys played well throughout. I was impressed with Devin Harris and Josh Howard. The Spurs were outhustled and the Mavs were more aggressive. The Spurs played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

Refs were atrocious but when are they not? The Spurs let them affect their game and forgot to play defense. Trading baskets in the 2nd half doesn't get it done.

Well, there's the wake-up call. Playoffs are about adjustments. Avery adjusted. Now it's Pop's turn.

I'm looking forward to Saturday when the Spurs retake homecourt.
yall are a real classy team!, Good luck guys and may the best team win

LakerHater0823
05-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Hey the Refs took the fire out of the spurs and we were still within striking distance for the most part. I am not worried about this series at all because we will not shoot this bad and we will not get these terrible calls all series long. I am sure the NBA wants this to go 7 games but at what cost??

midgetonadonkey
05-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Fuck the Mavs.

LakerHater0823
05-09-2006, 11:28 PM
what up G!?!? This was unbelievable!!! The refs suck!!!! ok that's it for me no more talking about refs.

Tek_XX
05-09-2006, 11:28 PM
These threads are so retarded

DDS4
05-09-2006, 11:30 PM
These threads are so retarded

Not as retarded as bitchin' about the refs.

jmard5
05-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Props to the Mavs team. I just want a damn blowout handed to them next game.

Just a bump on the road.