PDA

View Full Version : reggie miller

zocool16
05-10-2006, 12:38 AM
dude annoyed me tonight... was it the way that the game was going?

2centsworth
05-10-2006, 12:38 AM
He feels right at home rooting for the perenial loser.

orhe
05-10-2006, 12:39 AM
no he just sucked

notice when devin harris elbowed ginobili to the face (which was an obvious offensive call) he emphasized how ginobili got what he serves out lol

i mean wtf? that was a bad call you stupid fuck

Tigole Bitties
05-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Yeah, Dick Stockton was alright but Reggie "Don't Call Me Popeye Jones" Miller was terrible doing the color. How come we never get Marv and Steve?

zocool16
05-10-2006, 12:43 AM
no he just sucked

notice when devin harris elbowed ginobili to the face (which wan obvious offensive call) he emphasized how ginobili got what he serves out lol

oh yeah that was the part that pissed me off and got me thinking gosh shut the hell up

Josh810
05-10-2006, 12:44 AM
He said this toward the end of the 2nd quarter: "Well the refs are letting them play on both ends."

Then Cheryl Miller points out there were something like 30 foul calls in the first half when interviewing Stackhouse.

rayray2k8
05-10-2006, 12:45 AM
I loved how Reggie squeaked while he was commenting. :lol

SequSpur
05-10-2006, 12:46 AM
wgaf..... you start to many bullshit topics.

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-10-2006, 12:46 AM
I loved how Reggie squeaked while he was commenting. :lol

Hasn't he been "squeaking" for years now?!?!

RON ARTEST
05-10-2006, 12:47 AM
he belongs on espn with all of those other retards.

Willinsa
05-10-2006, 01:02 AM
Cheryl has bigger balls than Reggie.

SA210
05-10-2006, 01:03 AM
reggie sucks

LilMissSPURfect
05-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Cheryl has bigger balls than Reggie.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mavtek
05-10-2006, 01:46 AM
no he just sucked

notice when devin harris elbowed ginobili to the face (which was an obvious offensive call) he emphasized how ginobili got what he serves out lol

That was incidental, remember when Ginobli incidentally elbowed Artest, same thing.

No seriously you need to go play in a pee wee league or something, if you have both hands on the ball any contact goes to the defender.

Trainwreck2100
05-10-2006, 01:48 AM
That was incidental, remember when Ginobli incidentally elbowed Artest, same thing.

No seriously you need to go play in a pee wee league or something, if you have both hands on the ball any contact goes to the defender.

But there wasn't a foul call when Manu elbowed Artest, he said turnabout is fair play so for the phrase to be true a foul sould not have been called, because last I checked it's difficult to foul someone with your face.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-10-2006, 01:49 AM
Reggie sucks. Cheryl sucks. I thought I heard her say in a post game interview w/a maverics playler that they should really be out of here w/a 2-0 lead.

What? Did the refs not get that memo?

Lets's see Dallas fan post some shit after this series!!!!!!

texas84
05-10-2006, 01:53 AM
This play confused me... you can't call an offensive foul because Harris was moving in with his usual shooting motion, he wasn't purposefully throwing an elbow, and Ginobili was still moving on defense. However, how the hell is a defensive foul called either?? It doesn't make sense. If we could have just taken the basket, I would have been happy. If Harris missed the shot, I would have been like 'ok', but to call a foul on Ginobili is so stupid. But how do the referees let something like that go, also?? I really don't know how that should have been called.

Mavtek
05-10-2006, 02:02 AM
This play confused me... you can't call an offensive foul because Harris was moving in with his usual shooting motion, he wasn't purposefully throwing an elbow, and Ginobili was still moving on defense. However, how the hell is a defensive foul called either?? It doesn't make sense. If we could have just taken the basket, I would have been happy. If Harris missed the shot, I would have been like 'ok', but to call a foul on Ginobili is so stupid. But how do the referees let something like that go, also?? I really don't know how that should have been called.

I think that usually it's a non call, but it doesn't matter anyway, it ended up helping the spurs by slowing the game down and getting manu to the bench for repair, because afterall Deven missed the damn free throw.

orhe
05-10-2006, 02:20 AM
no that's not a non call... it would have been a non call if Devin didn't hit manu w/ his elbow... that was a stupid stupid call he LUNGED w/ his elbows upfront. manu had pretty good position and his vertical space was compromised)...

2centsworth
05-10-2006, 02:22 AM
defender can still be moving as long as he has position. Manu had the spot and Deven lundged into him. Nevertheless, bad calls are made every game it should all even out. Best team always prevails in a 7 game series.

Trainwreck2100
05-10-2006, 02:24 AM
defender can still be moving as long as he has position. Manu had the spot and Deven lundged into him. Nevertheless, bad calls are made every game it should all even out. Best team always prevails in a 7 game series.

Yeah but Reggie's whole schtick about him deserving it was bullshit, and he could never justify the foul call.

2centsworth
05-10-2006, 02:26 AM
Yeah but Reggie's whole schtick about him deserving it was bullshit, and he could never justify the foul call.
reggie and his brother are dweebs.

~Sweetmelody~
05-10-2006, 02:30 AM

I think the way he delived it - getting a little excited almost sounding happy that Manu got hit was what got me upset:madrun

RON ARTEST
05-10-2006, 03:03 AM
i think if the spurs won tonight this thread would have never been made.

ZStomp
05-10-2006, 06:22 AM
i think if the spurs won tonight this thread would have never been made.

True.

The announcers usually get on your nerves when your team is getting their asses kicked. :lol

LakerHater0823
05-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Reggie Miller = Ray Allen

Both pussies who don't play D and don't drive to the basket. What does he know about Playin D.