PDA

View Full Version : Pop!?! Small Ball?!

AceProfits
05-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Ok Listen...

I am not one of those spurs fans that just losses it after a loss and says all types of crazy stuff. I am a legit fan back from the Cummings, Anderson days. I see things as they are.

1. We didn't lose because of the refs, we lost because our defense was flat out horrendous.

2. This is what this thread is about. Why is Pop all over this new small ball concept? WTF! Where are our bigs? Wondering why the lane is always open, where are the shot blockers? Why is Rasho and or Nazr not in the game? We won ALL our championships with TWO bigs! I understand that we had to do it for some points against Sacramento, but what is up against these Mavericks. They are the weakest and puniest team in the playoffs! We should have our bigs standing tall, blocking, offensive rebounds! Did we all forget that Rasho is a killer on defense and altering shots? Did we all forget that Nazr is a monster on the offensive glass, and always gets those crazy spurts when he gets those sick blocks two three in a row, staring the break?

Its easy to be weak and say, "pop know better" "pop won three championships" I don't give a shit! Pop is doing an injustice to this franchise at this moment by going small! We are the Spurs big bad and always clogging the lane. Get Horry back on the bench and put a real big back in that middle!

Jesus Christ I didn't even recognize that weak small team out there tonight!

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-10-2006, 01:01 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40643