PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Spurs fans. Get over it already.

DarrinS
05-10-2006, 10:11 AM
The Spurs had a bad game. It wasn't the first bad game the Spurs had in the playoffs and it probably won't be the last.

Tim sat with 3 fouls and no one could hit a damn jump shot. Add to that, the fact that the Mavs were playing pretty damn good and you get the final outcome.

The Spurs will respond. Take that to the bank.

With all that said, does anyone have Steve Kerr's phone number?

BigVee
05-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Agree, however I think the time has come to quit screwing around with the line-up. Horry is not a starter....quit all this "going small" bullshit....I think Pop has reached a point of over-coaching. Put the usual team on the floor with the usual sub patterns and let them do their thing.

SA Gunslinger
05-10-2006, 10:15 AM
I think the Spurs will take at least one game in Dallas.

Did any of us really think this series was going to be less than six games?

MoSpur
05-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Its just Spurs fans being fans period. Its called love. We're disappointed and it takes some time to heal.

I agree with the fact that no one could hit a shot once Tim went to the bench with three fouls. The Spurs went cold. Very cold and the Mavs took advantage.

degenerate_gambler
05-10-2006, 10:19 AM
I agree. Screw the refs, screw Dallas.

Get back to a commitment on defense (specifically defending the pick & roll), bring Horry back off the bench, run your offense through #21 and everything will be fine.

It's just one game. The Spurs don't necessarily dominate opponents, instead it's a gradual wearing down of them over the course of a series. It'll happen here too.

bdubya
05-10-2006, 11:05 AM
I'm still fully expecting to see the Spurs in the finals. Mavs have a right to be proud, but still, I seem to recall the Spurs getting taken to the woodshed a few times last June, too.....

I am Tom
05-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Its just Spurs fans being fans period. Its called love. it takes some time to heal.

The following post was brought to you by the makers of ............

http://www.geocities.com/egypt_machine/Summers_Eve.jpg

Party Girl
05-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Its just Spurs fans being fans period. Its called love. We're disappointed and it takes some time to heal.

Your really in touch with your feelings arent you ? :lol

blaze89
05-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Your really in touch with your feelings arent you ? :lol

Could be the alcohol content. Excessive drinking does bring out the "Love" in many people.

The game is over and done with, bad refs, missed shots, foul problems and fatigue all probably played a role in the loss. It was a bad night and these have happened to the Spurs over playoffs. They normally play better after a loss like that. Dallas is a good team. Everyone is predicting ____ in 7, so this is expected.

What time is the game on Saturday?

DarrinS
05-10-2006, 12:09 PM
What time is the game on Saturday?

7 pm tip