PDA

View Full Version : Officials: 1st- and 2nd-grade boys sexually assault girl

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2006, 01:41 PM
ST. LOUIS, Missouri (AP) -- Twelve boys in the first and second grade at a St. Louis elementary school are accused of sexually assaulting a second-grade girl during recess, authorities said Tuesday.

One teacher who was supposed to be supervising the recess has been fired, and another suspended with pay, school superintendent Creg Williams said.

Ten of the boys, ages 6 to 8, were suspended for the rest of the school year, and the other two received five-day, in-school suspensions. (Watch to see the scene and what the school plans for alleged attackers -- 2:44 (javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/us/2006/05/10/freed.mo.grade.school.assault.affl','2006/05/17');))

No names were released.

The girl, who is 8, was unharmed physically but will not return for the rest of the school year. "We don't know what type of emotional scars it will have on the young lady," Williams said.

The incident happened Friday at Columbia Accelerated Community Educational Center, a school with 400 students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade on the city's north side.

During the recess shortly after lunch, a student alerted a teacher when he saw several boys huddled around the girl who was on the ground.

Police turned the investigation over to juvenile authorities. A court official said the boys could face misdemeanor counts of sexual misconduct and assault.

These people can't be serious! An 8 year old kid charged with sexual misconduct and assault?? much less a 6 year old?? I'd really like to know what they did... http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

MoSpur
05-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Hey. You'd be surprise what these kids know now of days.

ObiwanGinobili
05-10-2006, 01:47 PM
don't roll your eyes.
that girls isn't coming back to school. somethign bad happened. 1 girl, ganeged up on by 12 boys. yes they were 6 -8. but have you seen how some kids at that age can act? especially when you throw shitty parenting into the mix??

a family friend of ours is a 2nd grade teacher adn she has told of littel boiys showing thier penis's to the girls, puting thier hands down the girls pants. And pne little boy who said she should "shut the hell up before I fuck you up the ass".
Little girls in her class have said thta this or that makes them horny, or that they don;t play with litel jhohnny because he has a small dick.
they are parroting behavior that is (sadly) deemed appropriate in thier homes.
And if sexual touching, abuse or roughness is in thier homes - then I'm sure they can parrot that behavior also.

MoSpur
05-10-2006, 02:03 PM
I have a sister-in-law who is a foster parent. I have heard some of the kids she parents and you would freak out what they know. The parents don't know what the hell they're doing to thier kids.

Carie
05-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Wow. And my principal thought it was a big deal when I showed my naked barbie to my fellow 2nd graders.

This sucks. I feel so sad for them that they've been exposed to this at such a young age.

Old School Chic
05-10-2006, 02:15 PM
My Aunt worked at a daycare for many years and you just wouldn't believe the shit these little kids say and do. :depressed

Summers
05-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Wow. And my principal thought it was a big deal when I showed my naked barbie to my fellow 2nd graders.

This sucks. I feel so sad for them that they've been exposed to this at such a young age.

I didn't know you got sent to the office for that. :lol I thought that evil wench just took your doll away for the day. But, for what it's worth, I did try to warn you it was a bad idea.

Carie
05-10-2006, 04:08 PM
I didn't know you got sent to the office for that. :lol I thought that evil wench just took your doll away for the day. But, for what it's worth, I did try to warn you it was a bad idea.
You did? I should have listened to ya! I thought I lost her for the entire year. Maybe it just felt like it.