PDA

View Full Version : TimVP make them believe, see if this thread helps

Sspursin06
05-10-2006, 06:50 PM
It's good we got blown out in this game, it will wake us up. History shows that its better for the Spurs to get blown out than lose close games in the playoffs. Look at the last two reallllllllll close games we lost, they were .4 and kevin martin...we got killed the games after that.

Here are some recent blowouts the Spurs lost...
Game 5 2003 WCF against Dallas
Game 4 2005 WC Semi Finals @ Seattle
Game 4 2005 NBA FINALS @ Detroit(31 pts)
Game 4 2006 1st round @ Sacramento....

What happened in all the games after this? Well, the Spurs won and took the series. This will just piss us off and we will come back for 5 tied 2-2. The fatigue factor finally came in last night, and it was stupid for all of us to think Dallas would roll over and die. They played good, we played bad and were asleep...end of story. We will be motivated for game 3 like they were last night, everything is going to be ok because this is a championship team and they wont go down like this. If they do, it wont be without an amazing fight, yall are fans and should know them alot better than this.

Its one game, that was the third very emotional game in 5 days, give them a break. We got this in seven baby. Go Spurs Go 4 life. Believe...Have Faith...Know who your team is, and our team is the team of the Alamo City, and they never ever stop fighting. We will win and yall all know it, so stop venting. We got it. The coyote would be ashamed.

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX236/bxp40843.jpg
^^^^That is how the Spurs will come out and play all game. Mean and Hungry. That's the coyote WHEN HE IS PISSED.

Anyone remember we lost game 1 at home in 2003 against Dirk and friends? they were just as good as they are now, cause we werent as good at D and everything revolved around timmy.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-10-2006, 06:54 PM
ehh timvp has yet to address the reasoning or alternatives behind playing small ball and everyting

timvp
05-10-2006, 06:56 PM
timvp is formulating the thread to end all threads as we speak.

:smokin

Sspursin06
05-10-2006, 06:56 PM
i think the 3 games in 5 days with high stakes is one, and the fact our best high tempo player cant use his legs well.

LEONARD
05-10-2006, 06:57 PM
I've been waiting for the rally threads to start up since the shock is starting to wear off...

*start slow clap*

ponky
05-10-2006, 06:57 PM
[IMG]

Anyone remember we lost game 1 at home in 2003 against Dirk and friends? they were just as good as they are now, cause we werent as good at D and everything revolved around timmy.

I'm just responding the last part of your post. You can't possibly compare *Dirk and friends* back in 2003 with the 2006 Mavericks team. I'm not arguing where or not you would have won that series in 2003 but don't forget that Dirk was taken out early in the second game due to a collision with Ginobili and never returned to play in that series. The Mavs 2003 team relied on the big three of Nash, Nowitzki and Finley and was geared up for Nelly style offensive play. The 2006 Mavs team is better than the 2003 team for several reasons, some of which includes a nod toward defense thanks to AJ. Also, the Spurs were a great defensive team a couple of years ago and they still are, that is what they are known for around the league and with the media.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-10-2006, 06:58 PM
timvp is formulating the thread to end all threads as we speak.

you need to rally the troops and tell popavich to get his head out of his arse

timvp
05-10-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm not arguing where or not you would have won that series in 2003 but don't forget that Dirk was taken out early in the second game due to a collision with Ginobili and never returned to play in that series.

Mav fans cease to amaze me with their lack of knowledge about their own freaking team.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-10-2006, 07:04 PM
it was game 4 right

timvp
05-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Final minutes of Game 3 when that game was already over and the Spurs were going up 2-1.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah, do you remember the look on dirk's face when he went down?

He looked like a statue, wasn't even blinking his eyes
he was just on the sidelines clutching his ankle, dejected, silent, owned

mookie2001
05-10-2006, 07:08 PM
he looked like elpimpo when they lost his luggage on his european vacationS

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Mav fans cease to amaze me with their lack of knowledge about their own freaking team.

I didn't blame it on Ginobili retard, Dirk and Ginobili collided before the sprained knee.

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:09 PM
it was game 4 right

game three but that's not what the op was bitching about...ok maybe he was, simple mistake but that wasn't the point of my original thread

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah, do you remember the look on dirk's face when he went down?

He looked like a statue, wasn't even blinking his eyes
he was just on the sidelines clutching his ankle, dejected, silent, owned

his knee

whottt
05-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey bitch...watch you who you call a retard...that man is the founder of the board.

It's bad enough you Mavs are dumber than stumps...don't get rude on top of it.

J.T.
05-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Spurs going up 2-1 sounds a lot like what's about to happen in this series. Mavs fans thinking Spurs aren't gonna come out and rape the Mavs need to check themselves. Plus you don't have Javie as the 14th man on your roster this time.

timvp
05-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Your dumbass doesn't even know Mav facts. I was bolding the part about you think it was the beginning of Game 2 when it was in fact the end of Game 3. And yeah Manu owned your cream puff franchise player. And?

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey bitch...watch you who you call a retard...that man is the founder of the board.

It's bad enough you Mavs are dumber than stumps...don't get rude on top of it.

Maybe you should change your moniker to JOSH howard. And while you're at it, tell your founder friend to change that pic of NVE, unless you enjoying seeing your Spurs whining about calls and getting tossed.

Cant_Be_Faded
Manu is an expert at accidentally injurying people. If he does that for us in this series, we'll be alright.

Cant_Be_Faded
Whottt, change your avatar back to Romain Sato already, for the love of god

we need his luck

timvp
05-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Someone please introduce me to a decent Mav fan. I guess it's tough when you started following the sport in 2004.

J.T.
05-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Maybe you should change your moniker to JOSH howard. And while you're at it, tell your founder friend to change that pic of NVE, unless you enjoying seeing your Spurs whining about calls and getting tossed.

Mavs fan running out of team smack and making it personal... :lol

:corn:

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Your dumbass doesn't even know Mav facts. I was bolding the part about you think it was the beginning of Game 2 when it was in fact the end of Game 3. And yeah Manu owned your cream puff franchise player. And?

Actually I thought you were complaining about the fact that I mentioned Ginobili. Lots of people would complain about that on this board. If you had just highlighted *game two* then I would have acknowledged my mistake. Why so defensive about Manu? He's sucking big time right now and that's all that matters for the here and now, I could care less about 2003, we don't even have those players anymore with the exception of Dirk and Griffin.

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:17 PM

Yeah, cause calling me a *bitch* isn't personal at all, hilarious. Way to be selective about your quoting.

T Park
05-10-2006, 07:19 PM
I love it when Mavs fan, after a win, thinks they are hot shit.

mookie2001
05-10-2006, 07:19 PM
did yall see the mavs bench when they went up by 11 in the first quarter?

you would have thought they just won the championship
they were laughing and snowconing eachother

that scene is worth a loss if the spurs go on to win the series

timvp
05-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Actually I thought you were complaining about the fact that I mentioned Ginobili. Lots of people would complain about that on this board. If you had just highlighted *game two* then I would have acknowledged my mistake. Why so defensive about Manu? He's sucking big time right now and that's all that matters for the here and now, I could care less about 2003, we don't even have those players anymore with the exception of Dirk and Griffin.

Defensive about Manu? Why would anyone get defensive about him taking out Skirt?

We'll see how much trash you talk when the Spurs finish ponky dunching the Mavs on Saturday night.

:hat

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Someone please introduce me to a decent Mav fan. I guess it's tough when you started following the sport in 2004.

I make one mistake in a post and you make silly assumptions instead of actually addressing the post in its entirety. I have been watching basketball for at least 20 of my 29 years and generally try to catch every single game played during the regular season with League Pass. Why don't you try addressing the post rather than focusing on the fact that I'm a Mavs fan?

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Defensive about Manu? Why would anyone get defensive about him taking out Skirt?

We'll see how much trash you talk when the Spurs finish ponky dunching the Mavs on Saturday night.

ponky dunching? oh-kay, i'll just leave it at that

T Park
05-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Why don't you try addressing the post rather than focusing on the fact that I'm a Mavs fan?

Why don't you get off your high horse and acting like everyone should be kissing your ass.

mookie2001
05-10-2006, 07:22 PM
who cares, none of those players from 20 years ago are even on the team!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-10-2006, 07:22 PM
snowconing, rofl

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:24 PM
did yall see the mavs bench when they went up by 11 in the first quarter?

you would have thought they just won the championship
they were laughing and snowconing eachother

that scene is worth a loss if the spurs go on to win the series

Actually, when a team is on the road, it's common knowledge that the teammates sitting on the bench are relied on heavily to keep the other players' spirits up. In a hostile enivornment it's up to wiseguys like D.A. to keep the team in good spirits. BTW, you shouldn't talk, I saw the pre-game antics of the Spurs, the patty-cake between Duncan and Parker, talk about embarrassing.

Sspursin06
05-10-2006, 07:24 PM
well haha, besides that. i think the point is we are gonna bounce back and win game 3 and take this series

timvp
05-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Also, the Spurs were a great defensive team a couple of years ago and they still are, that is what they are known for around the league and with the media.

Where else but a Mav fan could we get info like this?

mookie2001
05-10-2006, 07:26 PM
for godsake no joke I would give up the collective 5 rings they have if only they wouldnt have pattycaked

J.T.
Saturday can't come sooner.

Sspursin06
BTW, you shouldn't talk, I saw the pre-game antics of the Spurs, the patty-cake between Duncan and Parker, talk about embarrassing.

when you got 5 championships in between you, and 10 all star games, and one of them has 2 mvps, and the others dating one of the hottest women in America. i think you can do any pregame ritual you want asshole

J.T.
05-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Why don't you try addressing the post rather than focusing on the fact that I'm a Mavs fan?

Because you're a Mavs fan. And you can thank your dumbass brethren for being idiots and stereotyping your sad race.

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:32 PM
when you got 5 championships in between you, and 10 all star games, and one of them has 2 mvps, and the others dating one of the hottest women in America. i think you can do any pregame ritual you want asshole

Haha, here we go with the past accomplishments and some silly reference to Eva, who by the way is not that hot. TP should be embarrassed about the way she talked about him and his novice status under the sheets. I understand why you should be proud of your Spurs but those are PAST accomplishments and if you look at the way the Spurs played last series and now, they are not performing as they did in the past and the Mavs are not folding to them the way the Mavs once did. All championship teams start faltering at some point and while I don't think the Spurs are completely done for by a long shot, I think the downward turn has begun unless they do something about their aging team. I'm outta here, we'll see how Saturday plays out.

td4mvp21
05-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Haha, here we go with the past accomplishments and some silly reference to Eva, who by the way is not that hot. TP should be embarrassed about the way she talked about him and his novice status under the sheets. I understand why you should be proud of your Spurs but those are PAST accomplishments and if you look at the way the Spurs played last series and now, they are not performing as they did in the past and the Mavs are not folding to them the way the Mavs once did. All championship teams start faltering at some point and while I don't think the Spurs are completely done for by a long shot, I think the downward turn has begun unless they do something about their aging team. I'm outta here, we'll see how Saturday plays out.

Uh, I'm looking at the present, and we're still the defending champs. And the Mavs only won 1 game. :smokin

timvp
05-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I love how Mav fans can't handle trophy smack. If the Mavs ever had anything more than division titles to their credit, they'd be doing the same thing.

The Spurs are what the Mavs wish they could be.

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:36 PM

Because you're a Mavs fan. And you can thank your dumbass brethren for being idiots and stereotyping your sad race.

'nuff said

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-10-2006, 07:36 PM

:lol :rollin :lmao :tu

ponky
05-10-2006, 07:37 PM
I love how Mav fans can't handle trophy smack. If the Mavs ever had anything more than division titles to their credit, they'd be doing the same thing.

If you ever want to address the original post let me know, otherwise stop holding your little Linus blanket trophy up as if it's going to get you past this series. I hope Jack Nies officiates the next game, have a great day!

whottt
05-10-2006, 07:38 PM

The Mavs have division titles to their credit?

J.T.
05-10-2006, 07:39 PM
'nuff said

Mavs fans have street credit for nothing other than trolling I swear to god.

whottt
05-10-2006, 07:39 PM
I hope Jack Nies officiates the next game, have a great day!

So basically you only have a problem with corrupt officiating when it's going against your team...

It's about what I'd expect from a Mav Fan.

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-10-2006, 07:40 PM
The Mavs have division titles to their credit?

I was gonna ask the same thing!

whottt
05-10-2006, 07:43 PM
I just did some research and that statement is partially correct...Only it's not division titles...

It's division title....singular not plural...so it should read..

They have division title to their credit.

mookie2001
05-10-2006, 07:45 PM
but but but

theyve got the most famous owner in the nba!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Dude even the people I work with are "mavs fans" but still say "yeah they still dont have a chance to win it all, they dont have enough heart" etc etc

this is the same stuff I heard from the "random" mavs fans at the bar I saw game 4 at. They're all the fucking same. They spend shitloads on tickets, say their team is the shit, but deep inside don't even fully believe in their own players.

mookie2001
05-10-2006, 07:53 PM
their owner sure is passionate though!

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-10-2006, 07:54 PM
but but but

theyve got the most famous owner in the nba!

Well, fuck-a-doodle-doo!!!
Let's just hand 'em the Larry O'Brien trophy right now and get it over with!!!!!
:lmao

ShoogarBear
05-10-2006, 07:58 PM
but but but

theyve got the most famous owner in the nba!They've got the owner. We've got the ownage.

Shank
05-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Well, looks like this thread has turned into yet another Spur Fan circle-jerk. Just stopping by...continue about swallowing each other's hubris-filled loads.

But could you do one thing? Talk about your "rings" and "trophies" a little more. Then take that talk and a dime and see if it helps your precious little egos get over last night's nationally-acclaimed embarrassment.

At 1-1, I see that the teams are even. One is no better than the other in where it counts - wins and losses.

FromWayDowntown
05-10-2006, 09:17 PM
At 1-1, I see that the teams are even. One is no better than the other in where it counts - wins and losses.

Agreed. You might remind some of your brethren of that fact; they seem to think that Game 2 counted for two or three wins, rather than one.

boutons_
05-10-2006, 09:29 PM
"it will wake us up"

who? the fans?

I thought the Spurs came out in Game1 vs Kings wide awake and Ready to Rumble, probably with memories of 05 Game1 vs Nuggs.

So why do the Spurs keep falling asleep in the middle of the playoffs and need to "wake up"? Needing to "bounce back" from yet another bad effort and/or blowout by an opponent who hustled, rebouned, desired it more?

Wasn't escaping Game1 vs Mavs enough of a scare to keep them awake for 48 hours until Game2? How could any Spur not be wide awake and intense throughout the de facto WCF series?

I think the Spurs, sporting 3 rings, are bored shitless with basketball,
and fuck around losing games just to amuse themselves. :)

Let's see if they are awake to the pressure of needing to split @AAA to avoid going down 1-3.

1Parker1
05-10-2006, 09:30 PM
So is Game 3 now a must-win?

J.T.
05-10-2006, 09:51 PM
So is Game 3 now a must-win?

I think so. At least it will make all the Mavs trolls stfu for two days.

boutons_
05-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Spurs need a split @AAA, win game3 or 4, or they go down 1-3, will need to win 3 straight, and so can start getting out their fishing gear.

charmie21
05-11-2006, 12:30 AM
just wait 'til spurs kick the mavs' asses..! they will regret having triggerd the burning passion of the defending champs..!

Trainwreck2100
05-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Well, looks like this thread has turned into yet another Spur Fan circle-jerk. Just stopping by...continue about swallowing each other's hubris-filled loads.

But could you do one thing? Talk about your "rings" and "trophies" a little more. Then take that talk and a dime and see if it helps your precious little egos get over last night's nationally-acclaimed embarrassment.

I'd say it's more smugness then Hubris

whottt
05-11-2006, 12:38 AM

Uh one is 3 times better where it counts...NBA Championships. I realize that doesn't count to you, having none...but it's what counts to the rest of the NBA

A-Train
05-11-2006, 12:47 AM

If it bothers you that much, click the little red X in the upper right hand corner. I guess championship envy is a tough case.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-11-2006, 12:51 AM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX236/bxp40843.jpg
^^^^That is how the Spurs will come out and play all game. Mean and Hungry. That's the coyote WHEN HE IS PISSED.

Thats looks a lot more like a wolf than it does a coyote...please dont tell me we're going to come out and play like the Wolves...

Cant_Be_Faded
05-11-2006, 01:15 AM
spurs r fucked

J.T.
05-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Spurs in 5. We live to ride, we ride to live.