PDA

View Full Version : Spurs look silly

jdk
05-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Well, I 'm not a big Mav fan, but they made the Spurs look silly last night.
Duncan is easily the most protected player in the NBA.. you can tell by the way he cries and pleads after every call that doesn't go his way.... in fact, the whole team is like this... You got Bowen basically assaulting Nowitzki(much like he does with Hamilton and Ray Allen) and then they cry whenever they don't get the call... PLease help me understand this attitude...
the Spurs are not playing like champions, they're playing like a bunch of primadonnas who think the world owes them something...the Mav's are quicker and deeper and they definitly want it more.... maybe next year Spurs fans(that is, if you can lure another South American or Frenchman over... hey, maybe you could get a GLobetrotter????)))

Cant_Be_Faded
05-10-2006, 07:02 PM
lock this shit i said

greyforest
05-10-2006, 07:03 PM
uhh, we lost?

yeah we sure did, so pls shut the fuck up!

arguing the refs being biased towards the spurs in the last game...ok.

great first post, please reconsider your registration

my2sons
05-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Duncan is easily the most protected player in the NBA.. you can tell by the way he cries and pleads after every call that doesn't go his way.... in fact, the whole team is like this... You got Bowen basically assaulting Nowitzki(much like he does with Hamilton and Ray Allen) and then they cry whenever they don't get the call... PLease help me understand this attitude...
the Spurs are not playing like champions, they're playing like a bunch of primadonnas who think the world owes them something...the Mav's are quicker and deeper and they definitly want it more.... maybe next year Spurs fans(that is, if you can lure another South American or Frenchman over... hey, maybe you could get a GLobetrotter????)))

My guess is that you were a bottle baby

T Park
05-10-2006, 07:23 PM
You got Bowen basically assaulting Nowitzki

Troll alert went off after that.

Winnipeg_Spur
05-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Coming from a Pistons fan, that's rich. :lol

zocool16
05-10-2006, 07:31 PM

wow u have the audacy of coming in here and saying the spurs cry when ur a pistons fan?