PDA

View Full Version : To Manu Bandwagon Fans....

SuperManu!!!
05-12-2006, 07:03 PM
I know that manu have been playing like crap this season, but i still have faith that he will rise his game level. I just wouldnt like to see those fans that whenever a player have a bad game, post threads like "trade him" and when he makes a good game, they love him. GO SPURS GO! :fro

EVAY
05-12-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm also a huge Manu fan. He has played very poorly lately, but I think he is reacting the way many athletes do when they first have a chronic (or almost chronic) injury. He has finally hurt for so long he is unwilling to throw himself into his game as he used to for fear of being hurt again for too long. I hope and believe that he will recover before next year. Mostly, I hope he starts making better decisions with the ball than he has done lately.

midgetonadonkey
05-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Ginobili will go for 49 pts tomorrow.

Wu banga
05-12-2006, 07:19 PM
He should be able to get his numbers with harris or terry on him, unless howard gaurds him, and the mavs put harris on parker and terry on bowen.

Kori Ellis
05-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Manu shot 30% against the Mavs during the season and 36% in these first two games. He's bound to have a big game against them sooner or later (I hope).

Deb
05-12-2006, 07:29 PM
I think we all know that Manu has a monster game building inside him. I hope its tomorrow night.

JamStone
05-12-2006, 07:30 PM
As a Pistons fan, to me, Manu is the most dangerous player on the Spurs against Detroit. Even as great as Tim Duncan is and how much Tony Parker has improved this season, Manu Ginobili is simply the toughest cover for the Pistons.

I'm a huge Manu fan. Kobe Bryant is the only shooting guard I would outright take over Manu if I was building a team. Manu is right up there with Wade and Vince in my opinion.

I have a feeling as long as the Spurs can continue to win while he gets closer to 100%, then he'll come around sooner or later in these playoffs. Spurs fans should just hope Dallas doesn't knock them off before Manu gets that chance to be the player we all know he's capable of being.

1Parker1
05-12-2006, 07:32 PM
If you think about it.......a lot of the Spurs players are due for a big game: Manu, Barry, Finley, NVE...none of them have had really great games. Let's see which one of them brings it tommorow.

I'm also very confident that Manu is bound to break out of his slump, once he realizes that the worst is over with Artest guarding him. Spurs won't repeat without Playoff Manu, no matter how many points Tim and Tony score. :tu

Kori Ellis
05-12-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm a huge Manu fan. Kobe Bryant is the only shooting guard I would outright take over Manu if I was building a team. Manu is right up there with Wade and Vince in my opinion.

Wow, I don't think I'd take 2 Manu Ginobilis over Wade.

sprrs
05-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Manu's problems are all mental. He's just been afraid to attack the rim lately. And when he does attack, it's not with the same aggressiveness that he had last season. As soon as he realizes that we can't win without him playing up to his normal levels he'll snap out of it and start dominating games again.

I'm looking forward to when that happens :spin

aaronstampler
05-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Wow, I don't think I'd take 2 Manu Ginobilis over Wade.

um... what? Please think harder on that one.

ALVAREZ6
05-12-2006, 11:50 PM
If you think about it.......a lot of the Spurs players are due for a big game: Manu, Barry, Finley, NVE
No.

Barry isnt because he doesn't see that much time and it's not like he's playing poorly, I like his playoff performance so far.

Finley....maybe

NVE???? this guy just sucks ass.

1Parker1
05-12-2006, 11:52 PM
^:lol Watch him go off, now that you said that.

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2006, 11:53 PM
I know that manu have been playing like crap this season, but i still have faith that he will rise his game level. I just wouldnt like to see those fans that whenever a player have a bad game, post threads like "trade him" and when he makes a good game, they love him. GO SPURS GO! :fro

I have faith that he will pull his head out of his ass, just to get it stuck there again for game 5

T Park
05-13-2006, 12:13 AM
Barry isnt because he doesn't see that much time and it's not like he's playing poorly

give me a fucking break......

I don't think I'd take 2 Manu Ginobilis over Wade.

Agreed.

At least Wade will play 90% of the games and don't have to worry about him getting "tired" like Super manu :rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
05-13-2006, 12:15 AM
^:lol Watch him go off, now that you said that.
good.

He owes the Spurs organization a 50 point, 15 assist, 0 turnover performance after all the scrubbyness he has brought to the team.

ALVAREZ6
05-13-2006, 12:16 AM
give me a fucking break......

why?

Barry is doing fine in the playoffs, did he not save our asses game 2 vs. Sacramento???

He did good most of that series.

RON ARTEST
05-13-2006, 12:42 AM
:lmao minus what?

RON ARTEST
05-13-2006, 12:46 AM
um... what? Please think harder on that one.
why should she? shes right. are you kidding me? wade is 10 times better than manu. well maybe not 10 times but he is WAY better.

Vashner
05-13-2006, 01:32 AM
I know that manu have been playing like crap this season,

Stop right there... that's bullshit ...

They got 1st in the west... the playoffs just started..

aaronstampler
05-13-2006, 03:33 AM
why should she? shes right. are you kidding me? wade is 10 times better than manu. well maybe not 10 times but he is WAY better.

Wade doesn't average double what Manu averages in anything except dunks. So he's not worth two Manus. Pretty simple. And Gino kicks his butt in +/- every season. Wade plays 47 feet. Yawn.