PDA

View Full Version : You know what really sucks?

whottt
05-13-2006, 11:16 PM
We haven't had Bavetta or Salvatore in this series yet....

ALVAREZ6
05-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Another thing that really sucks is that Tim Duncan has had 3 straight amazing games, all free of them are better than any regular season performance for him, and not taking advantage of it.

The guy who had planar fasciitis all season, who had a rough year.

The guy we need the most to play well, and has answered the call by dominating 3 straight games!!!! ....but have almost lost all of them.

That fucking sucks.

Brutalis
05-13-2006, 11:30 PM
Another thing that really sucks is that Tim Duncan has had 3 straight amazing games, all free of them are better than any regular season performance for him, and not taking advantage of it.

The guy we need the most to play well, and has answered the call by dominating 3 straight games!!!! ....but have almost lost all of them.

That fucking sucks.
Amen.

Rescueone
05-13-2006, 11:40 PM
Next game I bet we get Javie, Bavetta, and Salv

A-Train
05-13-2006, 11:40 PM
Steve Javie in person, one night only!

SA210
05-13-2006, 11:41 PM
I think I even saw Stern in the stands with a whistle in his mouth.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-13-2006, 11:43 PM

That fucking sucks.

Actually it's the exact same thing LA used to do to us. Let Duncan get his, knowing the Spurs offense is predicated on Tim drawing double teams.

AJ's running the exact same defense LA used to use on us, and it's working. Six years later, Pop's still clueless :pctoss

ShoogarBear
05-13-2006, 11:44 PM
I heard Bennett just called Joey and said, "my god, that was really fucked up!"

T Park
05-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Actually it's the exact same thing LA used to do to us. Let Duncan get his, knowing the Spurs offense is predicated on Tim drawing double teams.

AJ's running the exact same defense LA used to use on us, and it's working. Six years later, Pop's still clueless

Same old same old....

:lol

SA210
05-13-2006, 11:47 PM
I heard Bennett just called Joey and said, "my god, that was really fucked up!"
Then he asked, "Why didn't the Mavs have more calls than that?"

TDfan2007
05-14-2006, 12:15 AM

AJ's running the exact same defense LA used to use on us, and it's working. Six years later, Pop's still clueless :pctoss

Still so quick to blame Pop. I'm really starting to get sick of you. Manu and Tony each took 16 shots so it's not like Tim's out there all by himself. The problem is that Manu and Tony can't seem to hit shit right now. At some point, Tony needs to realize how to balance his game. Sometimes it just seems like he forgets that he's a point gaurd and needs to pass the ball.

Having said that, the offense isn't the problem, the defense is. We can't get a stop to save our lives in this series. Add that to the refs calling bullshit fouls against us and you can imagine why the Spurs have struggled.

boutons_
05-14-2006, 12:56 AM
"We can't get a stop to save our lives in this series"

Yep, it was amazing, I was saying, "great! the Spurs came back, pulled even or ahead, now just a couple of stops in crunch time, and we've got our split @AAA."

But they couldn't stop shit tonight. And that's two Ls in a row where the Mavs got so many easy layups. in the playoffs? ON THE SPURS?

And there is a lackadaisical, unconerned, unemotional air about the Spurs, starting with Pop. No urgency, no intensity, which leads to no focus, to no energy, and little stuff missing when it must be there.

Are the Spurs bored after 3 Rings?

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2006, 01:02 AM
We haven't had Bavetta or Salvatore in this series yet....

Bavetta is just bad, his crapiness takes no sides