PDA

View Full Version : The Official No Excuses Thread

Spurologist
05-13-2006, 11:18 PM
No fucking blaming manu for the game when he almost single-handedly brought us very close to victory. This is the first game this post season were I have seen last year flashes in him. Appreciate that and get the fuck off his back.

Yes Fuck the refs but there were some calls agaisnt the mavs that were awful especially the howard foul on the manu drive. The ref card is unpredictable. Don't play it.

Props to the mavs. It's all about taking it to them in game 4.

BELIEVE.

Brutalis
05-13-2006, 11:19 PM
I believe.

That the bullshit will stop and we will beat the Mavs in a real straight up game.

greyforest
05-13-2006, 11:20 PM
I believe.

That spurs won game 3 against the mavericks. They outplayed them.

Refs posted up 19 more points on top of Maverick's points, and Spurs could only match 18 of them. This loss is hollow.

team-work
05-13-2006, 11:23 PM
Good job by the Spurs. Although fans love to see victory for their favourite team, it's still touching to the Spurs showing the mental toughness in this game.

The series is not over yet!

Trainwreck2100
05-13-2006, 11:24 PM
I believe.

That the bullshit will stop and we will beat the Mavs in a real straight up game.

Damn right, there's no way it happens three times in a series

SouthernFried
05-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Dallas didn't win this game, the Refs won this game. In 30 yrs of watching Basketball, I have never seen a game officiated like this. Most disgusting thing I've seen.

Spurologist
05-13-2006, 11:31 PM
I believe.

Nothing will stop the spurs. The same bullshit happened last year.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-13-2006, 11:31 PM
No fucking blaming manu for the game when he almost single-handedly brought us very close to victory. This is the first game this post season were I have seen last year flashes in him. Appreciate that and get the fuck off his back.

Yes Fuck the refs but there were some calls agaisnt the mavs that were awful especially the howard foul on the manu drive. The ref card is unpredictable. Don't play it.

Props to the mavs. It's all about taking it to them in game 4.

BELIEVE.Great idea for a thread, but there is no way people don't throw around their excuses. I've always liked your takes Spurologist, its sad most of your posts are lost amongst all the bullshit.

Spurologist
05-13-2006, 11:42 PM
Fuck it. I guess there's always something to gripe about. Blame whatever you want, but it is what is. Sometimes it doesn't go your way.