PDA

View Full Version : I thought Kori was friends with Jeff vexler?

mouse
05-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Kori don't you have Jeff Vexlers phone number? Can't you tell him to STFU?

he said Spurs will sweep the Mavs and since then they have not won a game. And now he is on Game time react crying like a little girl. How the fuck do these ass clowns get all these radio gigs in this city? Don't you know better to at least give 1% props to the Mavs?

Can't you slap Jeff Vexler next time you see him at one of your basketball games you have?

veruca
05-13-2006, 11:29 PM
You sound like you're whining just as much as you accuse Jeff Vex of doing; but then again you are a Mavs fan so then you are a typical pansy ass Mavs whiner!!

Kori Ellis
I haven't seen him in a while but next time I see him, I'll send him your love. :lol

:frying:

pking
You sound like you're whining just as much as you accuse Jeff Vex of doing; but then again you are a Mavs fan so then you are a typical pansy ass Mavs whiner!!

Intelligent.

mouse
05-14-2006, 09:06 AM
I haven't seen him in a while but next time I see him, I'll send him your love. :lol

:frying:

Well if you do talk to him? tell him that running off all the Mav fans from the radio was not smart. I have yet to hear a radio talk show host run listeners off the radio due to what sports team they support. that was not only classless, but may well be againts FCC regulations .

I can see why they won't let me call in anymore, I would have fixed his brokeback wagon weeks ago.