PDA

View Full Version : Question to the Mavs fans: Are you seriously happy with this win?

tim_duncan_fan
05-13-2006, 11:31 PM
I mean you Mavs fans do realize that the Mavs got A LOT of ref-love over the Final 3 minutes of the game don't you? Yall do realize that yall got 18 more FTAs, Duncan fouled out, yall lead by 13, yall got about ten bullshit FTs over the final 2 minutes and yall only won by one don't you? Are yall forcing yourselves to believe the Mavs actually won this game by themselves? I sure hope not because if yall consider this a fair game and a good win, it only shows how little your franchise has accomplished.

ponky
05-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Bitter much?

KingsFanWithoutName
05-13-2006, 11:32 PM
A win is a win.

You guys told me this when Barry's lucky bounce ended my hopes of the series going 1-1.

samikeyp
05-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Hey...its a playoff win...why shouldn't they be happy?

Vinnie_Johnson
Sure they are thrilled but sick cause Dirk is hurt and will be slowed game 4.

Shank
2-1.

Brutalis
05-13-2006, 11:34 PM
If anything they know inside they are scared, that they are lucky, and that they had help. That's what they hide.

Deb
Bitter much?
Think it was just a question about whether you really feel like you outplayed the Spurs. ANSWER THE QUESTION

Holmes_Fans
Ref love? What about the %100 clean block Josh Howard had on Manu with 1.25 left that was called a foul? Remember that the refs see the game in live action, they don't have the benifit of replay so they can't disect the play.

Did the refs make manu dribble the ball off his leg?

The spurs had their chance. Stackhouse had 2 dumbass plays at the end of the game, a missed wideopen jumper in the lane then a missed FT and a missed rim FT.

Spurs fans are never again to call Cuban/Avery a whiner.

Shank
05-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Sure they are thrilled but sick cause Dirk is hurt and will be slowed game 4.

Nope. Dirk is nails.

timvp
Nope. Dirk is nails.

:lol

Shank
If anything they know inside they are scared, that they are lucky, and that they had help. That's what they hide.

2-1.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-13-2006, 11:36 PM
A W Is A W And Mavs Own Us Right Now, We Had Every Opportunitiy To Win Tonight And We Blew It, Any Decent Person Would Realize That Dirk Et Al Would Always Get Bs Calls In Dallas, Its Natural

To Be A Champ Is To Overcome That Discrepancy And Spurs Cant Do That This Year

Shank
05-13-2006, 11:36 PM

2-1.

braeden0613
05-13-2006, 11:37 PM
2-1.
3-0

ponky
05-13-2006, 11:37 PM

Yeah that's what we're thinking. Last time I checked we were up 2-1, maybe you should worry about your Spurs and stop obsessing over what Mavs fans are thinking.

pking
05-13-2006, 11:38 PM
I thought the Mavs looked like shit for the last 26 minutes of the game.

BUT, if you want to act like you know there's no way the Mavs win the game if the refs called the game differently.. go ahead, that's your right. Nobody knows the outcome though.

Happy with the win, yes. Maybe would've enjoyed it more had we played better, but overall...glad to be up 2-1. It's far from over. Most real fans know that.

texas84
It's quite easy actually... when a team seems to be shredding up your teams's supposedly proud defense (ala Devin Harris) like no one else has all season, yall will start fouling. Yall are too proud to let someone drop over 100 on you (and win) two games in a row. Several bogus offensive foul calls against the Mavs early in the game, might I say. The Mavs earned "most" of their trips to the foul line tonight, just like the Spurs earned "most" of theirs.

It's funny... the officials Spurs fans complain about officiating badly are the same ones Mavs fans bitch about. Crawford, Salvitore, Bavetta... all the same.

4001 STEREO SPUR
A win is a win, but we'll get to 4 first!

T-Pain
05-13-2006, 11:39 PM
Hey...its a playoff win...why shouldn't they be happy?
thats what im thinking. if the spurs won, i woulda been happy

ponky
Think it was just a question about whether you really feel like you outplayed the Spurs. ANSWER THE QUESTION

I don't feel like we REALLY outplayed the Spurs tonight but neither did the Spurs outplay us last Sunday. What is more important to me is that the Mavs won a close game against the Spurs, total confidence builder. Granted, we have not done this too often in the past (the close game wins) so this game was even better than Tuesday's win.

Mr. Peabody
This is a stupid thread. A victory is a victory and you take them as you get them.

JohnMcClane
I realize that this is the second time that the Spours have intentionally hurt Dirk in consecutive playoff series..

That's about it at this point..

Dingle Barry
05-13-2006, 11:41 PM
The refs sucked but please let it go. It is over. If the Spurs hadnt allowed Devin Harris to out-Tony Parker Tony Parker in the first half, we wouldnt have been in the position.

Crying about officiating is unbecoming of Spurs fans. I believe we will simply overcome.

pking
I don't feel like we REALLY outplayed the Spurs tonight but neither did the Spurs outplay us last Sunday. What is more important to me is that the Mavs won a close game against the Spurs, total confidence builder. Granted, we have not done this too often in the past (the close game wins) so this game was even better than Tuesday's win.

I'll agree with most of that.

Kori Ellis
I realize that this is the second time that the Spours have intentionally hurt Dirk in consecutive playoff series..

How did they intentionally do it tonight?

As for this thread, you have to be seriously happy about any playoff win -- a W is a W.

Winnipeg_Spur
They better be happy with it, it's the last one they're going to get this season.

Dingle Barry

Tell me youre joking.

pking

joke, right?

samikeyp
This is a stupid thread. A victory is a victory and you take them as you get them.

Agreed...if the situation was reversed....Spurs fans would be very happy. Mavs fan deserves to be happy.

pking
HAHAHAH I love your screen name!

tim_duncan_fan
05-13-2006, 11:42 PM
Ref love? What about the %100 clean block Josh Howard had on Manu with 1.25 left that was called a foul?

You complain about 2 BS freethrows over the final 3 minutes versus the 10 that the Mavs got. Oh yeah thats a great argument.

braeden0613
05-13-2006, 11:42 PM

oh good lord...the same way dampier stuck his foot out on Parker?? ( No foul on that play...let me mention)

A-Train
05-13-2006, 11:44 PM
Man, Mav Fan is a dumb motherfucker. Spurs intentionally hurt Dirk again? :lol

Fuck it, you pieces of white trash can enjoy your bullshit win.

ponky
05-13-2006, 11:47 PM
oh good lord...the same way dampier stuck his foot out on Parker?? ( No foul on that play...let me mention)

LOL, I don't believe it's intentional although I think the one in 2003 was an unintentional result of Manu's flailing. This time it was just a tough break. Fans get defensive about their players injuries when it involves a member of the opposing team.

Holmes_Fans
05-13-2006, 11:47 PM
You complain about 2 BS freethrows over the final 3 minutes versus the 10 that the Mavs got. Oh yeah thats a great argument.
Well you are saying the spurs got absolutely no calls, yet there is one right there. And I find it funny you delete the part of my post where I mention manu dribbling the ball of his knee.

ponky
05-13-2006, 11:48 PM

White trash? Wow, you should just chill out, it's one game. BTW, how do you know we're all white? I'm not, I'm latina/italian.

tetasfromtejas
Spurs fans are never again to call Cuban/Avery a whiner.

^^^ a tad bit of an premature comment.

CharlieMac
I dont see why they wouldnt be. Id be happy if we won.

Mr. Peabody
05-13-2006, 11:49 PM
I dont see why they wouldnt be. Id be happy if we won.

:lol Exactly :lol

leemajors
05-13-2006, 11:50 PM
silly thread. how can you be unhappy about a win?

pking
05-13-2006, 11:50 PM

Wow. That's tacky, man. That's just fucking rude.

Mr. Peabody
05-13-2006, 11:51 PM
silly thread. how can you be unhappy about a win?

I think some Spurs fans want to claim a moral victory or something like that.

samikeyp
05-13-2006, 11:52 PM
Moral victories are for pee-wee soccer. Not the adult world.

DubMcDub
05-13-2006, 11:53 PM
Disgustingly hypocritical (some of you--not the ones who are saying you would be happy as well).

Where's all the "a win's a win" talk that has permeated these boards every close game the Spurs have ever won (especially in the playoffs)? I guess that only counts when it's the Spurs?

samikeyp
05-13-2006, 11:55 PM
People all over this board are giving the Mavs their due credit for winning this game. People in this thread are saying that the Mavs and their fans should be happy over a win they earned. As it should be.

ehz33satx
05-14-2006, 12:02 AM
Mavs might win this series, but then they will have to beat Nash and the Suns, which I doubt, then beat the Pistons, which I seriously doubt even more. The Mavs have no chance at winning the championship this year. Even if the Spurs dont win it all this year, we still have 3 more championships then the Mavs will EVER have. So I am happy. :elephant

Shank
05-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Mavs might win this series, but then they will have to beat Nash and the Suns, which I doubt, then beat the Pistons, which I seriously doubt even more. The Mavs have no chance at winning the championship this year. Even if the Spurs dont win it all this year, we still have 3 more championships then the Mavs will EVER have. So I am happy. :elephant

Of course you are. As of May 13, 2006 it's all you have to hang your hat on. Celtic and Laker fans are probably loving all of their past championships right now, too. Heaven forbid they play for another one when they have others to fall back on.

DubMcDub
05-14-2006, 12:04 AM

Congratulations on your moral victory? :rolleyes

And the comment in my above post was NOT directed at any Spurs fans who are congratulating the Mavs or saying that you too would be happy with the win. So please don't think I'm directing this at you.

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2006, 12:07 AM
They really shouldn't 76% OFGP to close the quarter is not good defense.

Deb
05-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Of course you are. As of May 13, 2006 it's all you have to hang your hat on. Celtic and Laker fans are probably loving all of their past championships right now, too. Heaven forbid they play for another one when they have others to fall back on.
WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS

DubMcDub
05-14-2006, 12:08 AM
They really shouldn't 76% OFGP to close the quarter is not good defense.

Jesus Christ you are grasping at straws.

efrem1
05-14-2006, 12:14 AM
A few observations here. Just recently watched the online highlights on NBATV and there was a noticeable gap between the Spurs finally gaining the lead in the fourth and the play where Ginobili played butterfingers with the ball with seven seocnds left. What? no highlights from five minutes left in the game until the final seconds? No ally-oop dunks from Griffin, Harris or Nowitzki or crackerjack plays? You bet that the Spurs D was neutralized by arbitrary officiating and I am not pleased. Say all you want, but in our blowout loss, we were called for 26 fouls; in the game one win, 20 fouls were called against us. Tonight, that number increased to 33 fouls. Mind you they were not the type where you foul to send them to the line and hope that they miss their free throws. These were fouls called at very crucial times and did not matter if we had the Flash, the Hulk and Superman on our team.

Well, what's done is done so it's time for some fightback on Tuesday blokes.

Shank
05-14-2006, 12:16 AM
It's what happens when you try so hard to protect your paint. If the Mavs were resigned to setting for jumpshots, you wouldn't see the number of fouls. But because they're driving in and nutting up, the contact is called.

Mr. Peabody
05-14-2006, 12:22 AM
It's what happens when you try so hard to protect your paint. If the Mavs were resigned to setting for jumpshots, you wouldn't see the number of fouls. But because they're driving in and nutting up, the contact is called.

I was expecting the Mavs to let Dirk fire jumpshots over Bowen all game, but they really haven't done that. Harris and Howard are driving it down the Spurs throats.

Willinsa
05-14-2006, 01:51 AM
2-1.

Mavs 0 titles. :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2006, 01:54 AM
Jesus Christ you are grasping at straws.

Hey, dickwad, if the Spurs won, and their opponent hit 76% when they were trying to close them out, i'd be call them out on it. It shows a lack of defensive integrity.

ponky
05-14-2006, 02:05 AM

Haha, same poster, same tired talk. Hold on to that title, it will be awhile before you get another one, regardless of who gets out of this series. I guarantee the Spurs won't get another trophy the next three years unless they make some serious changes to their roster.

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 02:11 AM
Ah yes, it's all over. Dallas fans certainly talk a lot given how easily tonight's game could've gone the other way.

shelshor
05-14-2006, 02:11 AM

:rolleyes That's even lamer than the usual Mavs' and Cuban's whining about the refs after a Mavs loss

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 02:12 AM
Dirk's hurt? Cry me a river.

rayray2k8
05-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Is this a first for the spurs to behind in a series?? Besides facing elimination.

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2006, 02:32 AM
mavs won fair and square like it or not

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 02:42 AM
Right, which is why you are up in here spamming.

DubMcDub
05-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Hey, dickwad, if the Spurs won, and their opponent hit 76% when they were trying to close them out, i'd be call them out on it. It shows a lack of defensive integrity.

I guess that's the difference between you and me. I don't call out my team when they win.

Oh, and I don't resort to 5th grade namecalling either. But not all of us can be as articulate as you.

MissAllThat
05-14-2006, 02:50 AM
Of course the Mavs fans are happy. They're all so pathetic that they'd be happy even if Mark Cuban stepped on the court and visibly handed a check over to the refs during a game to get it. That's how they are. If that were my team, I'd be embarrassed, but then again I have a conscience...and morals.

Oh and I remember this 2003 series in which the Mavs had a decent chance at winning, but then this guy named Dirk suffered a non-injury that caused him to be unable to play, and well..., they lost the series. Yeah, I know. It's tough.

ponky
05-14-2006, 02:58 AM
Of course the Mavs fans are happy. They're all so pathetic that they'd be happy even if Mark Cuban stepped on the court and visibly handed a check over to the refs during a game to get it. That's how they are. If that were my team, I'd be embarrassed, but then again I have a conscience...and morals.

Oh and I remember this 2003 series in which the Mavs had a decent chance at winning, but then this guy named Dirk suffered a non-injury that caused him to be unable to play, and well..., they lost the series. Yeah, I know. It's tough.

If you had a conscience then you wouldn't spout bullshit about a non-injury that Nowitzki had in the 2003 WCF. Sprained ligaments in the knee does not equal a non-injury. You have morals and Mark Cuban doesn't because some stupid Spurs chick writing stupid things on spurstalk thinks he paid off the refs?!? That is the funniest thing I've read all day on this forum. If you had even one or two of the qualities that you profess to have, you wouldn't make such irresponsible assumptions.

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 02:59 AM
Well, Nowitzki managed to hurt himself again. There's always that safety valve if things go south for the Mavs from here on.

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2006, 02:59 AM
I guess that's the difference between you and me. I don't call out my team when they win.

Oh, and I don't resort to 5th grade namecalling either. But not all of us can be as articulate as you.

There's no need to be perspicacious when dealing with Mavs fans. Eloquence is wasted in a vast desolate wasteland of human benightedness. And whilst one could try to be a "word-smith". The need certainly isn't there, sure there are many numerous ways to refer to someone as a useless "addle-pate."
This is a message board so why attempt such a feat, dickwad.

ponky
05-14-2006, 03:09 AM
Well, Nowitzki managed to hurt himself again. There's always that safety valve if things go south for the Mavs from here on.

Kinda like the PF for Timmy, the bruises and bumps for TP and who knows what phantom illness Manu suffers from but the commentator tonight said he's been suffering from injuries the entire season. Things will go south for the Mavs but it will just consist of the trip they take to close out the series.

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 03:15 AM
Right, because tonight showed that the Mavs have this thing in the bag. If they really did, you wouldn't be on here at 3am in the morn'.

bgantz
05-14-2006, 03:17 AM

I respect the spurs a lot...but this is lame man. If the spurs had won this game or even if they win this series, I'm sure you are homer enough to say that they can win the title....but if the mavs win then they can't even get passed the suns? Don't be hypocritical...the spurs are a great team. If the mavs can beat the spurs, why shouldn't we be confident in beating phx or detroit? Hey at least we actually beat the pistons this year....

BigD1
05-14-2006, 03:20 AM
This is a stupid thread. A victory is a victory and you take them as you get them.You're right. Stupid thread and and stupid Question. Who wouldn't be happy with a crucial game 3 victory. I say crucial, because the team who wins game 3 when the series is tied(1-1)wins 75% of the time. Not saying Dallas will win...but nonetheless a great victory for the Mavs. SA had plenty of time to rest, heal, and study film. Had the Spurs won...it wolud have been because they finally had time to rest. That would have been the talk of the forum. But now...no excuses. SA had the rest, the time. And Dallas still won. If you're a true Mav's fan who thinks respecfully and objectively...you're happy but not over zealous. We know we still have a lot of work to do to dethrone the champs. But c'mon...don't ask if we are "seriously" happy with the win. This win in my eyes is more impressive than the blowout. we overcame adversity from the Spurs and a late comeback that nearly took us out of the series. We showed heart, poise, and toughness that we've never exhibited in the past. May the best team win. Go Mavs!!

BigD1
05-14-2006, 03:24 AM
They better be happy with it, it's the last one they're going to get this season.Sorry. Spurs will not win 3 in a row. Good night. Especially since the next 2 out of 3 are in Dallas.

Winnipeg_Spur
05-14-2006, 03:27 AM
Sorry. Spurs will not win 3 in a row. Good night. Especially since the next 2 out of 3 are in Dallas.
They've done it before. I wouldn't be shocked to see this 50 FT game bite the Mavs in the ass just like last time. They'll be hard pressed to get calls for the rest of the series.

BigD1
05-14-2006, 03:29 AM

Fuck it, you pieces of white trash can enjoy your bullshit win.No need to get racist. Don't be so bitter about a sporting event that u have to resort to racist behavior. C'mon. After all, when all said and done, the NBA is merely entertainment. Grow up!

SpursGo25
05-14-2006, 03:34 AM

I hope they snap that bitches ankle in 4. Step on that fuckers ankle every chance you get. If he goes up to shoot, get right under him and his foot.

BigD1
05-14-2006, 03:35 AM
Mavs might win this series, but then they will have to beat Nash and the Suns, which I doubt, then beat the Pistons, which I seriously doubt even more. The Mavs have no chance at winning the championship this year. Even if the Spurs dont win it all this year, we still have 3 more championships then the Mavs will EVER have. So I am happy. :elephantC'mon...this "We got 3 rings bullshit is getting old". We are talking about this year. And u don't seriously think that if the Mavs are good enough to get passed the world champs that they are not good enough to beat the Amareless Suns. It sounds as if you have already conceded to the Spur's defeat from Dallas.

SpursGo25
05-14-2006, 03:36 AM
You're right. Stupid thread and and stupid Question. Who wouldn't be happy with a crucial game 3 victory. I say crucial, because the team who wins game 3 when the series is tied(1-1)wins 75% of the time. Not saying Dallas will win...but nonetheless a great victory for the Mavs. SA had plenty of time to rest, heal, and study film. Had the Spurs won...it wolud have been because they finally had time to rest. That would have been the talk of the forum. But now...no excuses. SA had the rest, the time. And Dallas still won. If you're a true Mav's fan who thinks respecfully and objectively...you're happy but not over zealous. We know we still have a lot of work to do to dethrone the champs. But c'mon...don't ask if we are "seriously" happy with the win. This win in my eyes is more impressive than the blowout. we overcame adversity from the Spurs and a late comeback that nearly took us out of the series. We showed heart, poise, and toughness that we've never exhibited in the past. May the best team win. Go Mavs!!
You got Bullshit calls from the refs in the 4th that gave you the game. You didnt win shit. You were handed this victory. Just fucking admit it you son of a bitch.

BigD1
05-14-2006, 03:38 AM
Mavs 0 titles. :lolWhen the argument is lost...that's all u Spur's fans can say. 3-0. Face it guys...ya'll have to win next game or this shit is done with. Have a nice day.

BigD1
05-14-2006, 03:47 AM
Ah yes, it's all over. Dallas fans certainly talk a lot given how easily tonight's game could've gone the other way.no one here has said "it's all over". The only thing I have seen on this thread are rebuttals from Mav's fans to bogus accusations about refs and criticism of Mav's short and uninspiring history. The truth is, a Spurs fan started a stupid thread asking a stupid question. We Mav's fans are just trying to keep things in perspective...this indeed was a great win, and hell yes, we are happy with the victory!

DubMcDub
05-14-2006, 03:49 AM

http://alfadelo.turboblog.fr/photos/uncategorized/exter2kd1x1_1.jpg

Rev up the old time machine.

BigD1
05-14-2006, 03:53 AM

Oh and I remember this 2003 series in which the Mavs had a decent chance at winning, but then this guy named Dirk suffered a non-injury that caused him to be unable to play, and well..., they lost the series. Yeah, I know. It's tough.Damn...we win game 3 and we're pathetic. Chill out homie. Ur envy is consuming you. And u guys should really stop comparing this team to the 2003 team. Different coach, different philosophy, different players, different swagger...different team. Has it not been evident thus far in this series?

BigD1
05-14-2006, 04:02 AM
You got Bullshit calls from the refs in the 4th that gave you the game. You didnt win shit. You were handed this victory. Just fucking admit it you son of a bitch.Acoording to u guys, we have had 2 games handed to us by the refs. Sore loser. Dallas out executed the Spurs in those 2 victories. Admit that the Mavs are a great team this year. Quit being a punk. Harris made a great play at the end to break up an incoming pass to Manu. A hobbled Dirk still grabbed 2 boards, hit 4 fts', and made a great pass to Stack. Stack made a great half reverse layup. Avery made a nice call to put Diop(7'0) in front of Parker forcing him to throw an ugly pass with 2 secs. left. Face it. Mav's executed at the end... and Spur's didn't. As a Mav's fan though, I am a bit worried about the way Manu played at the end. He looks rejuvenated and ready to take over games again. We'll see in game 4. But plaease...quit blaming the refs.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-14-2006, 04:29 AM
But plaease...quit blaming the refs.

come on, that wont happen. These guys are worse than George Karl

Man In Black
05-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Face it. Mav's executed at the end... and Spur's didn't.

I'm curious, if they did this execution you speak of, then how is it that they only had 6 FG's the whole quarter to the Spurs 13 FG's?
18FT's were made by Dallas in the 4th.

Who is executing who?

The executioner wore stripes.

MissAllThat
05-14-2006, 10:15 AM
If you had a conscience then you wouldn't spout bullshit about a non-injury that Nowitzki had in the 2003 WCF. Sprained ligaments in the knee does not equal a non-injury. You have morals and Mark Cuban doesn't because some stupid Spurs chick writing stupid things on spurstalk thinks he paid off the refs?!? That is the funniest thing I've read all day on this forum. If you had even one or two of the qualities that you profess to have, you wouldn't make such irresponsible assumptions.

I didn't say I thought he paid off the refs. I said even if he did, y'all would still take it and gloat. As for the 2003 injury, it was crap. He could have (and should have) kept playing....I've even heard Mavs fans say that (although contrary to popular belief by most of you, you still would have lost the series). And no, not all mavs fans are bad. Just most.

Holmes_Fans
05-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Don Nelson chose not to play him. He didn't want to risk further injury and risk his career.

mouse
05-14-2006, 10:34 AM

RACK^ :lmao

Spur fans used to bitch at laker fans for bringing up the past now look at them.

You guys need to look up the word hypocrite

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: 'hi-p&-"krit

: a person who puts on a false appearance
- hypocrite adjective

Russ
05-14-2006, 11:02 AM

For Mavs fans, I fear it's going to be "back to the future" . . . for you.

The past is prologue . . .

Those who who forget history are condemned to repeat it . . .

Groundhog day . . .

In other words, how much false hope can the basketball gods heap upon the Mavs before swiftly reminding them or their ordained state in the universe.

Olympus is warming up the laugh track already. :)

DampierAmGod
05-14-2006, 11:24 AM

Racist prick FTW!! :lol

There's no need to be perspicacious when dealing with Mavs fans. Eloquence is wasted in a vast desolate wasteland of human benightedness. And whilst one could try to be a "word-smith". The need certainly isn't there, sure there are many numerous ways to refer to someone as a useless "addle-pate."
This is a message board so why attempt such a feat, dickwad.

Why go through such a feckless frippery of spurious (pun intended) sagacity to beguile us into assuming you're anything more than a petulant Spurs fan? Could have saved us all some time by simply posting some of these: :cry :cry :cry

Anyone who is crying because of the 4th quarter should look back to the end of the 1st and 2nd quarter when the refs prevented Dallas from making the game another early blowout win with ticky tack calls. Not to mention the crappy calls went both ways in the 4th, Dallas was simply much more aggressive in the paint than the Spurs. Blame this loss on Pop, he got out coached by AJ for the second straight game. What about the two calls for Parker in the 4th when no one touched him? What about the 2 calls Ginobli got on his patented pussy flops? Give me a break :lol

LEONARD
05-14-2006, 11:31 AM
Absolutely happy...

# of FT's doesn't mean $hit...it IS possible for one team to foul more than the other, and the Mavs drove to the hoop more and forced it to happen...

JohnMcClane
05-14-2006, 11:35 AM
Do spurs fans really think they deserve to win anything with all the stuff refs let Bowen get away with on Dirk?

That's not defense.. it's called constant fouling.. The spurs don't deserve a win this season.. because they won every game with Bowen pulligng that crap and the refs just letting him do it because he's smaller than Dirk..

If you want a pity championship.. congratulations.. it's yours.

Hook Dem
05-14-2006, 11:35 AM
I get the feeling that Mav's fans and Spur's fans don't like each other. Enough of the name calling! The best team will win this series. I, for one, don't know who that is right now! :lol

BigD1
05-14-2006, 11:43 AM
I'm curious, if they did this execution you speak of, then how is it that they only had 6 FG's the whole quarter to the Spurs 13 FG's?
18FT's were made by Dallas in the 4th.

Who is executing who?

The executioner wore stripes.What? it's called forcing you're way to the line by penetrating and being aggressive. hence, execution at it's finest. the Harris play on Horry's pass was great defensive execution too. The executioners wore blue and green.