PDA

View Full Version : This will make it all the sweeter...

Tek_XX
05-14-2006, 12:22 AM
when we take this series and make those turds AJ and Cuban cry. :smokin

timvp
05-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Amen.

Winning wouldn't be as fun if losing didn't suck so much.

:smokin

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-14-2006, 12:26 AM
Man I hate seeing that MARK CUBAN GUY! HE SUCKS!

MissAllThat
05-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Can someone, anyone do me a favor and punch Dirk? I seriously cant stand him. Its like an intense amount of hatred....of course if he cries I might be happy enough.

Shank
05-14-2006, 12:33 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/mutherm/gino.jpg

Tek_XX
05-14-2006, 12:41 AM
Remember the happiness of drunken mavs fans. The joy of a Cuban has he pumps his arms in the air. The joy of the refs as they watch the Mavs walk to the FT line. REmember the Dallas trolls as they trollfully troll our board and talk smack

Remember.

and then talk shit to them when we take this series

rayray2k8
05-14-2006, 02:10 AM
Saturdays lost really wont matter, if the spurs still manage to get a split..
Game 5 will be huge, and you can quote me on that.

Spurologist
05-14-2006, 02:12 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/mutherm/gino.jpg

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY

ponky
05-14-2006, 02:13 AM
when we take this series and make those turds AJ and Cuban cry. :smokin

Jerry West wished the same thing against Cuban, he even told the press. Look where that got him.

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2006, 02:31 AM
Remember the happiness of drunken mavs fans. The joy of a Cuban has he pumps his arms in the air. The joy of the refs as they watch the Mavs walk to the FT line. REmember the Dallas trolls as they trollfully troll our board and talk smack

Remember.

and then talk shit to them when we take this series

no one is taking shit except the mavs....

Tek_XX
05-14-2006, 02:34 AM
no one is taking shit except the mavs....

you will take shit

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2006, 02:48 AM
we only lost this game cose one of the refs were 200k richer. cuban:(

Spurologist
05-14-2006, 02:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE5FCaqQp_M&search=san%20antonio%20spurs

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 02:49 AM
I think it'll be sweeter due to the fact that Dallas fans seem to believe the series is already in the bag. Rather false bravado considering that tonight's game could easily gone the way, as well as that Tim Duncan being taken off the floor had no small part in the two Mavs' wins. I could see a reason for the excitement after Game 2, but after tonight?

ponky
05-14-2006, 03:05 AM
I think it'll be sweeter due to the fact that Dallas fans seem to believe the series is already in the bag. Rather false bravado considering that tonight's game could easily gone the way, as well as that Tim Duncan being taken off the floor had no small part in the two Mavs' wins. I could see a reason for the excitement after Game 2, but after tonight?

You can't see why we wouldn't be excited to be up 2-1? You wouldn't have been excited if you were up 2-1 with the same gameplay? I personally don't think the series is in the bag after tonight's game but to expect no celebration after a win is hilarious. This game was better than Game 2 because the Mavs looked like they were going to choke and they didn't. You're right, this game could have gone either way, but so Game 1 could have as well so what's your point? Spurs fans were calling sweep after Game 1 against the Kings, there's no difference in excitement level between fans of opposing teams, stop being so incredulous.

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 03:14 AM
Sure, tonight's win showed that the Mavs have not figured out the Spurs. This is a series, right? I see no reason for Dallas fans to be celebrating as if the series was over after tonight. You can bet AJ is not.