PDA

View Full Version : Timmy can't become human

dbreiden83080
05-14-2006, 12:26 AM
That to me is the biggest bitch right now with this loss is that if Timmy is less than lights out great on Monday Spurs will probably lose the game. Oh yeah the refs sucked ass tonight and i feel cost us the game but we would have been blown out in all 3 if Timmy was not playing out of his mind. To waste his best game of the year like this is just devastating beyond belief.

boutons_
05-14-2006, 12:36 AM
I think several/most? of Tim's monster games this year have been wasted in losses.

DubMcDub
05-14-2006, 12:37 AM
I'm torn cause on one hand I expect that Tim can't keep playing at this level EVERY game , but at the same time I don't see what the Mavs are going to do/can possibly do to slow him down.

I don't think he'll necessarily go for 35 or whatever again, but he's not scoring below 25 or so for the rest of the series.

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2006, 01:50 AM
seriously if we lose this series, i wanna see everyone on this team go besides td. gettin rid of parker will be the best, which means we dont get to see eva on the big screen again.

J.T.
05-14-2006, 02:01 AM
Tim was PISSED at the press conference. I would be surprised if he scored less than 40 on Monday. There will be ownage on a scale the NBA has not seen this season.

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 02:04 AM
The only thing that can stop TD are some rather questionable calls.

Winnipeg_Spur
05-14-2006, 02:06 AM
This is where I start to get pessimistic. The way Duncan's played he's due for a bad game pretty soon, and with the Spurs already down in the series, if that bad game comes on monday they could find themselves in a big hole pretty quickly. :depressed

Fuck it, just go out there and drop 30 again Timmy! :worthy:

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-14-2006, 02:52 AM
You'd think the Spurs are regressing the way that the team is playing.
It's almost like they're playing like a lower seeded playoff team right now; meaning that there's only one threat out there on the floor, and once he's neutralized, the game's won.
Where is the TEAM we've watched over the past few years?
If Gino, TPark and Bruce don't show up pretty damn soon, the Spurs season is finished. We can't count on Barry, Horry, Finley or anyone else to provide any kind of consistancy; the whole lot of them are erratic at best. One of then will make a beautiful play on one end, only to cancel it out by screwing it up on the other.
I hate to be a nay-sayer when it comes to this team, but any one of you would have to admit that they're damn near playing their way right out of the series. Tim's been money every damn game, but he can't do it himself!
Pop had better be riding EVERYONE wearing a Spurs uniform from now until game time and on through the game on Monday if need be.
This is a championship caliber team on the floor who know what it takes to win. but if they don't start PERFORMING like one..........well, it's pretty self-explainatory, isn't it?

MissAllThat
05-14-2006, 02:56 AM
The only way he could carry this team and have them win is to go all Kobe Bryan on the Mavs (did I really just say that?) and score like 80 or something. Then if the rest of the team somehow managed to lose, he'd probably personally kick all their asses, and if not, I would.

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2006, 03:02 AM
td should just go out and ball all out, if we lose this series, the guys up in management better look at the squad and question themselves.

intlspurshk
05-14-2006, 05:38 AM
I support Pop usually but if SPURS lose this series, it's 60-70% pop's fault. He spent too much time in Finley and NVE and the offensive game has been twisted heavily to facilitate 1-on-1 play for TP. Besides, the ever-changing center rotation has finally produced the adverse effect in the playoff.

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2006, 08:18 AM
Seriously pop should just not play finley and nve in this series, and go back to the playoff rotation from last season.

when td came out with that statement, mavs and the refs have gotton into his head, win or lose.......:(:)