PDA

View Full Version : You guys are out of control and wild

Kori Ellis
05-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Before you start a new thread, please look around the forum and see if there's another thread like it.

AND PLEASE, for the love of GOD, stop starting threads about the refs.

Here's where you should post those thoughts

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40917

Nights like tonight make me wish we would have sold out when we had a chance. :drunk

:lol

CosmicCowboy
05-14-2006, 12:29 AM
Kori...I just started a small ball thread and I know that there may be others off the page, but I really DO want someone to explain to me why we are doing it...I still haven't seen anyone give a good defense for it...

KingsFanWithoutName
05-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Small ball is the new black.

dbreiden83080
05-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Before you start a new thread, please look around the forum and see if there's another thread like it.

Here's where you should post those thoughts

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40917

Nights like tonight make me wish we would have sold out when we had a chance. :drunk

Kori on a emotional night like this people are never going to follow the rules exactly, whats the big deal just let them vent.

Vashner
05-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Things will get better... this is just a test...

NASpurs
05-14-2006, 12:33 AM
At least the servers are handling over 600 people unlike a week ago when it was crawling.
:tu

Kori Ellis
05-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Kori on a emotional night like this people are never going to follow the rules exactly, whats the big deal just let them vent.

It's not about following the rules exactly. It's about being so out of control that the forum is unreadable.

There was 20 threads bitching about the refs when I got home. That's excessive.

T-Pain
05-14-2006, 12:36 AM
yeah i have to say, this is very embarrasing. Yesterday at work, a guy I work with told me we spurs fans tend to whine about everything like tim does, including complaining about the refs. Damn, he was right on the money. :( I didnt think we were THAT bad as a whole...

dbreiden83080
05-14-2006, 12:36 AM
It's not about following the rules exactly. It's about being so out of control that the forum is unreadable.

There was 20 threads bitching about the refs when I got home. That's excessive.

That is excessive, but the refs were so bad out there tonight i don't blame people for typing first and asking questions later.

Vashner
05-14-2006, 12:41 AM
Punish the little minion for insluting the forum gods!!!

dbreiden83080
05-14-2006, 12:42 AM
Punish the little minion for insluting the forum gods!!!

I am not insulting anybody

Kori Ellis
05-14-2006, 12:43 AM
I am not insulting anybody

:lol I wasn't insulted.

samikeyp
05-14-2006, 12:47 AM
I didnt think we were THAT bad as a whole

As a whole..we are not. A lot of Spurs fans are taking these losses the right way and not jumping off the ledge or dropping the ref card. I think the minority of Spurs fans are whining but they are louder than the rest.

CharlieMac
05-14-2006, 12:58 AM
This is a journey, into bass.

T-Pain
05-14-2006, 12:58 AM
As a whole..we are not. A lot of Spurs fans are taking these losses the right way and not jumping off the ledge or dropping the ref card. I think the minority of Spurs fans are whining but they are louder than the rest.

your right, i should re-word that. im only basing this on ST.com posters and that doesnt necesarily mean the other millions of fans who dont post here. My bad! But this whole thing just reminded me about what that guy at work told me about us spurs fans whining all the time.

samikeyp
05-14-2006, 01:06 AM
Tell him to shut the fuck up. :)

spurs=bling
05-14-2006, 01:07 AM
i didn't start any threads :angel

efrem1
05-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Well don't worry. I actually did some grocery shopping during most of the game so I am not going around foaming at the mouth about the situation. As I said what's done is done and now I can finish my final paper for government pulbications and get closer to getting my MLIS. Go Spurs Go!!!!

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 01:43 AM
We're not Dirk.

WalterBenitez
05-14-2006, 10:04 AM

I tried, but believe me they deserve every thread in this forum ... stupid refs

spurs=bling
05-14-2006, 10:41 AM
I tried, but believe me they deserve every thread in this forum ... stupid refs
and so much more those assholes.

LEONARD
05-14-2006, 03:19 PM
yeah i have to say, this is very embarrasing. Yesterday at work, a guy I work with told me we spurs fans tend to whine about everything like tim does, including complaining about the refs. Damn, he was right on the money. :( I didnt think we were THAT bad as a whole...

:fro

SequSpur
05-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Pop is out of control with his stupid ass lineups and substitutions.

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 06:24 PM
You know, let's be honest, the blame lies with the 5 or so Mavs fans trolling in here. If they can't handle themselves as the fans of other teams have been able to do, give them the ax. Seriously. It's apparent some of them have nothing better to do than seek attention in here.

mavsfan1000
05-14-2006, 07:27 PM
You know, let's be honest, the blame lies with the 5 or so Mavs fans trolling in here. If they can't handle themselves as the fans of other teams have been able to do, give them the ax. Seriously. It's apparent some of them have nothing better to do than seek attention in here.
Spurs fans have whined constantly about the refs, wished ill will towards Dirk or other mavs players, and etc. No surprise some mavs fans aren't getting along around here. If the spurs fans gave the mavs some respect than it would be different instead of talking about everything but the mavs were clutch.

whottt
05-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Fuck the Mavs in the ass with a Rusty Fire Iron.

Don't even get shit about how you are being treated around here...There is not a Mavs board in existence as lenient as this one towards fans of other teams...

And secondly....it's called fucking Spurs Talk you colossal douche...it's not called Generic NBA discussion.

Coming to a board named Spurs Talk and whining about the Pro Spurs bias qualifies you as one of the stupidest people on the planet...

Now how about you stop whining about Spurs fans being Spursfans on a Spurs board and STFU about it.

Dumbfuck.

Gotdamn TimVP has you guys pegged...Mav fans are by far the biggest collection of dumbasses ever assembled...

jmard5
05-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Another bump on the road. Let us move on and enjoy the series.

mikejones99
05-15-2006, 12:25 AM
Brent Barry did not foul Dirk.