PDA

View Full Version : We'll be okay....

aaronstampler
05-14-2006, 03:39 AM
Pop'll learn from his mistakes in this one.

Slowly but surely, he's realizing that the Tony Parker Show isn't working against Dallas because they go underneath the screens every time. I keep telling people that he's basically a short slashing shooting guard with a good handle, like a better Steve Francis. He's not really a poing guard. He doesn't love to pass the ball unless he can get an assist. He doesn't care about making the pass that leads to the pass that gets the assist.
More and more, in the second half, he either gave it Tim, or to Manu at the top of the key, the formula that worked last year. And we got back into the game. This is gonna happen the rest of the way. TP will dribble it up the floor past half court, then Manu will be the de facto PG and TP will be the de facto SG.

I'm also hoping Pop realizes that he can't get a rebound when Tim's not out there and the biggest guy is Horry. Since we're all disgusted with Nazr at this by point, that means we got give Rasho another chance. He's not really that much worse of a D rebounder than Nazr, he's just much worse at O rebounding than Mohammad. Horry is basically a really tall, really slow SF at this point. He doesn't have the energy or the willingness to bang bodies and rebound. The small lineup is okay, not great, but okay with Tim in there, but otherwise, we need a big guy. Bigger than Horry. And we really need our guards to box out and get the boards. Stop worrying about fast breaks.

The refs were so blatantly atrocious in this one that even Stern will admit they went a little overboard and we'll get a fairer whistle in game 4. They might even favor us a bit, but I'll believe it when I see it. But I'm looking forward to a fair called game in Game 4.

Lastly, Dirk is hurt. That ankle will swell up on him and it'll be tough going for him in Game 4. I never EVER cheer for injuries, and I won't do so now, but I'm not going to feel any smypathy for him when we couldn't even breathe on him all night without getting called for a foul.

We can't let Dirk get off the hook easy in Game 4. We have to attack him without mercy. He'll be on Bowen, so we gotta make them switch off screens and whoever he winds up with after that has to go right at him.
The refs are so clueless this series, that they're calling a foul whenever somebody crashes full on into somebody inside the circle, just because it's inside the circle. Manu and Tony should just wait until Diop or Damp or whoever camp out under there and just repeatedly jump into them and start yelling, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

SpursGo25
05-14-2006, 03:43 AM
Break dirk's ankle. Step on that fucker every chance you get. If he goes up for a shot, step under him. If nothing else he will be scared shitless and miss the shot. I say Joe Thiesman the bitch.

DubMcDub
05-14-2006, 03:48 AM
Break dirk's ankle. Step on that fucker every chance you get. If he goes up for a shot, step under him. If nothing else he will be scared shitless and miss the shot. I say Joe Thiesman the bitch.

Nice. Very classy.

SpursGo25
05-14-2006, 03:55 AM
Nice. Very classy.
Fuck you and the rock you came out from under. You obviously have the refs in your pocket, we have to even things up. The cheating NBA deserves to have their bullshit backfire in their faces. Hope your team is wiped out in a fucking tornado asshole. And I hope you get raped repeatedly by a biker named Thunder. Fuck you.

Louie Vega
05-14-2006, 03:55 AM

The Spurs have to get physical. The mavs are as soft as a Michael Bolton album. They take beauty tips from their owner. If the Spurs lay someone out the mavs will fold. Besides Dork is hurt now. Now all we got to do is lay Howard out and we will be fine.

SpursGo25
05-14-2006, 03:58 AM
The Spurs have to get physical. The mavs are as soft as a Michael Bolton album. They take beauty tips from their owner. If the Spurs lay someone out the mavs will fold. Besides Dork is hurt now. Now all we got to do is lay Howard out and we will be fine.
actually i'm just joking. I dont want to hurt anyone - except for the refs and Stern. I want them to be raped repeatedly by inmates in the Bexar county jail.

WalterBenitez
05-14-2006, 06:10 AM
Nice. Very classy.

Not classy but could works ... since we can't kill the refs

alamo50
05-14-2006, 06:21 AM
I guarantee we'll win tomorrow by more than 10 and take it back to San Antone 2-2.