PDA

View Full Version : ugh, Oberto?!

Kamnik
05-14-2006, 08:38 AM
i know he is faster than Nazr and Rasho so he could maybe cover Dirk but wtf?

did Pop just try to surprise them or something?

and.... why isnt Rasho playing at all? seems weird to me after having pretty good series against the kings overall

bad matchups?

CubanMustGo
05-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Oberto drew a couple of charges, hustled on the offensive boards, and frustrated Dirk with his length. I thought he did pretty well considering how little he has played in the last six months. Yeah, he had some dumb shots but what have we gotten from Nazrovich lately?

Kamnik
05-14-2006, 08:52 AM
Oberto drew a couple of charges, hustled on the offensive boards, and frustrated Dirk with his length. I thought he did pretty well considering how little he has played in the last six months. Yeah, he had some dumb shots but what have we gotten from Nazrovich lately?

true true

the only "good" excuse for nazr and rasho is that there aint many good centers out there :rolleyes

Rasho should start every time whole year and just get an injection of adrenalin up his ass before every game and a raw stake for desert :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-14-2006, 09:13 AM
Yeah, he had some dumb shots but what have we gotten from Nazrovich lately?

Kinda hard to tell when they don't play.

WalterBenitez
05-14-2006, 09:15 AM
A fish has better hands than NAZR, he drops the ball easily

yavozerb
05-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Oberto I thought played well and is guranteed to get more playing time with his hustile and boards!!

spurs=bling
05-14-2006, 10:45 AM
A fish has better hands than NAZR, he drops the ball easily
:lmao :lmao

ALVAREZ6
05-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Nazr shouldn't enter another fucking game in a Spurs uniform.

We don't need him for the rest of the playoffs, we have Tim, Horry, Rasho, Oberto.

Screw Nazr, I can't wait til he's off the team.

What a complete turnaround from last year's early playoffs, Nazr was dominating...I don't know how he changed so drastically.

yavozerb
05-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Ya, that was pretty pitiful performance last night by nazr!!The minute he played was one of our worst and he was involved in almost every play

Gummi
05-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Rasho is not playing because of matchup problems. Simple. Who's he going to guard? Nowitzki? NO. Duncan has either Dampier or Diop and then Bowen, Horry, or Oberto on Dirk.

SuperManu!!!
05-14-2006, 04:46 PM
At least oberto can dunk......rasho on the other hand....

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Oberto sucked it up when he came in early. No argument there. But reinserting his hustle at a pivotal time ended up being a good move by pop. He frustrated the Mavs rebounders, and just, well, huthled.

If Nazr could catch the ball, he'd be the Mavs killer.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2006, 04:48 PM
nenad fucking kristic has 14 rebounds in the nj/miami game. Why can't either of our two centers do that shit? its a mystery

~Sweetmelody~
05-14-2006, 05:27 PM
I like Oberto or Rasho, but Nazr makes me nervous :oops

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/AlmaLatina/Blinkies/thangelpoem.gif

T Park
05-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Kinda hard to tell when they don't play

Yeah Nazr earned more playing time with that fantastic performance in the second quarter.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Oberto brings No Offensive game...but on the other side of the court he's adequate..our best hope is that overnight Oberto at least adds some touch to his game when as a last resort..ulp...whenever he has to post up. :vomit:

....Anyone notice flashes of the 2004 Gold Medal Olympic team when the Manu and Oberto tandem got a couple baskets?

ploto
05-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Pop was pleased with Oberto's play-- likes his hustle and his understanding of the game- thinks he matches up on Dirk. I got no problem with Fabricio subbing for Horry- just please don't leave him as the lone big on the floor. If Tim comes out, play Rasho with Fabricio-- please, no Nazr and Fabricio.