PDA

View Full Version : Message to Spurs Fans from a Pistons Fan

anthologyct
05-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Relax fellas!

You guys will be OK ............... Our 2 teams will be in the Finals .......... guaran'Sheed!

Don't jump ship yet .......... you've been in worse situations before. Remember the feelin' you had in Game III & IV last year? And how you felt right up until the final moments of Game V? And how you felt after Game VI? And the apprehension you felt before the start of the 4th Qtr in Game VII?

And what happened? So why you all worried?

Like I said, you guys have been in worse situations before ............. The Pistons took you guys through hell and back during the Finals last year. There ain't nothin' the Mavericks can do that the Pistons haven't already done to you!

So stop bitchin', whinnin' and complainin' ............. Pop right now is comin' up with a game plan.

Spurs in VII!

Spurologist
05-14-2006, 09:31 AM
For pop's game plan, check the "WTF is pop doing thread"

Not worried. Spurs in 6.

mouse
05-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Relax? how can you tell an 3 month old whinning cry baby to relax? :lmao

http://www.ehponline.org/docs/2005/113-2/crybaby.jpg

mouse
05-14-2006, 09:50 AM
For pop's game plan, check the "WTF is pop doing thread"

Not worried. Spurs in 6.
Game plan? what's he waiting for the Spurs vs Pistons to show his Ace in the hole?

The only game plan Pop has is how to land the spurs plane in San Antonio without any of the angry Spur fans noticing it :lmao

SpurYank
05-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Funny, but when the game was over and I shut the TV off and went to bed, my thoughts were, "Spurs in six!"

I don't believe the Spurs are playing well yet. Fifty free throws! I swear, every drive to the basket by a Mav triggered a whistle. The play where Dirk hurt his ankle is a good example of whistles gone crazy. If anything, it should have been a charge,

I saw it all quite clear from my living room.

mouse
05-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Funny, but when the game was over and I shut the TV off and went to bed, my thoughts were, "Spurs in six!"

yeah Ambien is a strong drug my friend,:lol

Now that your awake and your two games away from your big fishing trip how you feel now? :lmao

Spurologist
05-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Game plan? what's he waiting for the Spurs vs Pistons to show his Ace in the hole?

The only game plan Pop has is how to land the spurs plane in San Antonio without any of the angry Spur fans noticing it :lmao

That was my point. He doesn't exactly have one. Hence the WTF is pop doing. It goes deeper than pop being being owned by Arnold from diff strokes. Props to the mavs. It just means the spurs have to work harder than they ever have to get where they will be going.

nkdlunch
05-14-2006, 11:39 AM
IT aint over till it's over. Spurs in 7.

Jimcs50
05-14-2006, 11:52 AM
IT aint over till it's over. Spurs in 7.

We have Dick Bavetta and Bennett Salvatore coming up....we are already had our "good refs" and you saw how they fucked the Spurs.

The Spurs are doomed.

theMUHMEshow
05-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Does it really matter who wins this? It is CLEAR that neither team has the ammo to take the Pistons...

ponky
05-14-2006, 12:16 PM
I completely understand why a Pistons fan wants to see the Spurs in the Finals, you guys swept them this season. My bro, a Pistons fan, is actually rooting for the Mavs because he wants to see a competitive matchup and could care less about some silly payback.

velik_m
05-14-2006, 12:27 PM
I completely understand why a Pistons fan wants to see the Spurs in the Finals, you guys swept them this season. My bro, a Pistons fan, is actually rooting for the Mavs because he wants to see a competitive matchup and could care less about some silly payback.

No, Piston fans just don't want to deal with Mavs trolls

MavsIn5
05-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Of course a Pistons fan wants to see the Spurs. The Mavs destroyed the Pistons by 36 this year, and barely lost to them with Howard, Harris, Griffin, and KVH out.

The Pistons murdered the Spurs this year.

What a scrubby poster.

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 12:43 PM
Of course a Pistons fan wants to see the Spurs. The Mavs destroyed the Pistons by 36 this year, and barely lost to them with Howard, Harris, Griffin, and KVH out.

The Pistons murdered the Spurs this year.

What a scrubby poster.

Damn, Mavericks fans are stupid.

Brianna
05-14-2006, 12:46 PM
The Spurs are doomed.

I will re-post this quote when you make another
"we can do it Rah Rah!" topics.

LilMissSPURfect
05-14-2006, 12:48 PM
what fan of basketball wants to watch that crap that was game 2 and 3?

i mean, i personally LIKE the mavericks -- but seriously, mavs fans, who wants their team to win in that manner?

if i was a dallas fan i'd be fucking pissed that the refs are handing them games, because obviously the league doesn't think that dallas can win a single game without it being rigged

the nba has decided the spurs will win in 7...but corso won't be watching this bullshit anymore

so long, corso

its annoying........MAVS can't beat not even (themselves) without help...

MavsIn5
05-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Damn, Mavericks fans are stupid.

OK smart Spurs fan. Tell me in my post where I said something that wasn't true.

Did the Spurs NOT get swept by the Pistons this year?

Did dallas NOT annhilate the Pistons by 36 this year?

Tell me....you Ginobili sucking faggot.

Winnipeg_Spur
05-14-2006, 12:50 PM
We have Dick Bavetta and Bennett Salvatore coming up....we are already had our "good refs" and you saw how they fucked the Spurs.

The Spurs are doomed.
Why are you so convinced that the Spurs are going to be the ones getting the short end of the whistle when Bavetta and Salvatore ref? I'm not going to argue that they're good refs, but their bad calls could benefit the Spurs just as easily as they could hurt them. After that disgrace last night I get the feeling the Mavs won't be getting too many bail out calls for the rest of the series. :smokin