PDA

View Full Version : That was a nice season

polandprzem
05-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Remember the begining and all those talking about preaseason loses that the spurs are weak and so on?
That was good.
Then the regular season started and Timmy was looking realy good plus this mini :fro and TP was an allstar calliber at the very begining. It wasn't taht bad although many wasn't happy with the spurs and you could hear from others stfu it's November, December, January, SPAM....

And what you could see? Most of the spurs fans are not happy with their team.
Timmy was playing with Plantar and even his patches wasn't enough to lift his numbers up.
We had manu who as injured all season long and as many spurs fans said and thought. " We haven't seen the real spurs team" What is the real spurs team? Atren't they real, aren't they palying up to their potential?
You take what's given. The spurs are like they are and they got the best record in their franchise history. That's good.

And in the playoffs tha Sacto team with their matchup problem gave the spurs a major problem even when we knew Timmy was better and the rest of the spurs are ready to play. Spurs advanced to the second round and while Timmy is dominating tyhe spurs are losing the series and it is not funny anymore.
Like I said it was a nice season for the team and may things happend on this board as well....
Like I said it was a nice season
But now the spurs are in a mustwin situation and they are after a heart breaking loss, and how the spurs reacting to that kind of games? They drop another one. Like last year seattle, like this year sacramento...
Like I said it was a nice season
What did you remember from that season? What kind of memories? What you liked the most?
To me it was a nice season
Am I a banwagonner?
Nope
Although it was a nice season it is still on and I alwayes belived that the spurs can make it.
Can they? I belive that I will change the 'nice word at the end of it.
I will change it to g.... season or f........ season

what's yours memories?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2006, 01:09 PM
I want Dirk to break shatter his feet bones next time he flops, that will be my memory.

LEONARD
05-14-2006, 01:15 PM
I want Dirk to break shatter his feet bones next time he flops, that will be my memory.

LOL...

Spurs fans wishing injury on Mavs = extreme desperation mode

mouse
05-14-2006, 01:16 PM
dude you took the long way around just to say your off the Spurs wagon :lmao

Don Quixote
05-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Not sure I followed that original post, but it WAS a nice season. Best of luck to the Mavs as they play Phoenix and Detroit.

Kori Ellis
05-14-2006, 02:06 PM
So, poland and Don Quixote have both completely given up?

Classic.

:lol

mikejones99
05-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Crack is bad, and I see Dallas still has a huge problem.

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Did the 2nd round get shortened to a 3 game series or something?
I must've missed the memo.

v2000
05-14-2006, 02:52 PM
LOL you are so fucking stupid. you have the biggest flopper in the NBA, and you are going to complain about Dirk? kindly shut the fuck up.

polandprzem
05-14-2006, 02:55 PM
WTF me giving up?

Maybe I should write in polish and you take a translator and translate it okay?

Wiedzialem, ze tak bedzie :rolleyes

exstatic
05-14-2006, 03:06 PM
"Was" is a past tense verb, implying that either the season is over, or you think it is.

polandprzem
05-14-2006, 03:08 PM
"Was" is a past tense verb, implying that either the season is over, or you think it is.

It is over.
Till the 1-2 in the 2nd round.
That is it.

[SEASON - preseason, reg. season and 9 PO games]

exstatic
05-14-2006, 03:10 PM
The season isn't over until there are no more games to play. Recognize.

J.T.
05-14-2006, 03:11 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP, NONBELIEVER.

polandprzem
05-14-2006, 03:12 PM
The season isn't over until there are no more games to play. Recognize.

Think what you want.

exstatic
05-14-2006, 03:13 PM
He can say whatever he wants, just don't try to backtrack and say you aren't throwing in the towel. You clearly are, talking about memories of the season.

polandprzem
05-14-2006, 03:18 PM

Ohh shit that is great.

Nonbeliver.

I was sitting infront of my computer and was watching how the boxscores was changing. I was at the ST chat. It was a middle of a night. I had a lot of pain (injury) and I couldn't sit. But I had to be with the spurs. And I was. Then I slept 3 hours even if I needed to get more sleep because of regeneration.

Where I posted that I quit?
Where I've posted the whole season is over?
It is over in a way.

Ans stop those believers> nonebelivers; banwagonners<true fans shits

ALVAREZ6
05-14-2006, 03:23 PM
wait, so,...... poland, are you trying to say that it was a nice season???

am I close to your hidden point?

exstatic
05-14-2006, 03:23 PM
You're clearly talking in the past tense, which is reserved for things that are infact, IN THE PAST. This season is not.

You won't be a bandwagon fan until you try to climb back on. Expect a few kicks in the face if you try.

polandprzem
05-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Whatever.

Now if you excusse me, I must lie down.

Vashner
05-14-2006, 05:40 PM
This is Texas shootout... 2 good teams what did you expect.

Yes a fantasy where Timmy, manu and Tony are all from Krypton is good.. but it's not reality..

Being a Spurs fan means fan... win or loose.. victory or defeat..

Bandwagoneer is like ONLY fan in the victory.... and in that light does not deserve to bask in the glory of the divine river parade and it's magical powers!!

texbumTHElife
05-14-2006, 05:45 PM
This series and season is FAR from over. Once again lets revisit a little history.

Game one against the Mavericks in San Antonio we narrowly pulled out a victory with some timely calls and clutch FT's.

Game one for the Mavericks in Dallas they pull out a narrow victory with timely calls and clutch FT shooting.

Game two in San Antonio Dallas adjusted and came out obviously on a mission and put it to the Spurs.

Game two in Dallas the Spurs.....

History always repeats itself. Anyone not believing right now need to take a long look in the mirror because your nuts are shrinking as we speak.

DeeBo
05-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Whatever.

Now if you excusse me, I must lie down.

how about in your coffin since you must think your life is over also?

SA Gunslinger
05-14-2006, 07:52 PM
What is this crap?

Winning back to back championships isn't supposed to be easy. Even the Spurs still have some dues to pay before their legacy is cemented.

Last night's loss was a tough one to take. But our Spurs are far from dead. If TD is still breathing, this team will fight until the fight is done.

samikeyp
05-14-2006, 08:04 PM
The season is not over.

As much as I want the Spurs to win the series....hoping for a player to get injured is just wrong.

smeagol
05-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Poland, I do not follow you. Have you given up? Yes or no?

If you have, you are a chickenshit, no better than the the chickenshits who gave up last season. If you haven't, you are cool.

Believe!

ducks
05-14-2006, 10:56 PM
I WANT SPURS TO WIN WISHING ANY MAV HURT IS FUCKING STUPID
ALSO TELL THE FAT LADY HAS 4 wins and kicked the spurs out of the playoffs
the season is not over
get out of here if you think they have no chance
and if you think it is fixed

polandprzem
05-15-2006, 12:51 AM
Poland, I do not follow you. Have you given up? Yes or no?

If you have, you are a chickenshit, no better than the the chickenshits who gave up last season. If you haven't, you are cool.

Believe!

What's in giving up?
I never did.
It was a nice preaseason, reg. season and playoff games. That was nice.
Now. The spurs will change their track and change the 'nice' word with those remaining games.

And calling me quitter and banwagonner?
I alwayes taking it as an insult, always.

Ps. smeag what happend to your money? Anybody stole them from you or what?

rayray2k8
05-15-2006, 12:51 AM
This really cracks me up, I remember Spurs fans saying how easy would be to beat the Mavs and how they thought the Kings were better and tougher than Dallas and that the Winner of Sacramento-San Antonio would have it real easy againt Dallas...

How wrong you were and now seeing how Spurs Fans are jumping off the wagon makes me laugh...Too funny...just eat your crow

Settle down troll, you can talk WHEN the series is over...

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2006, 12:53 AM
This really cracks me up, I remember Spurs fans saying how easy would be to beat the Mavs and how they thought the Kings were better and tougher than Dallas and that the Winner of Sacramento-San Antonio would have it real easy againt Dallas...

How wrong you were and now seeing how Spurs Fans are jumping off the wagon makes me laugh...Too funny...just eat your crow

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3735/owl29rt.jpg

E20
05-15-2006, 12:54 AM
Spurs in 6.