PDA

View Full Version : SpursTalk can dish it, but can't take it?

Big Worm
05-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Spurs win game one? and Kori lets all the shit fly, Now the Mavs are up 2-1 and all the topics get locked, Posts get deleted, posters get banned.

Just what our troops in Iraq need to see, they give thier lives just so SpursTalk can show them we have no free speech in America?

See you guys in game 6 if you make it that far..............................

SPARKY
05-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Is this a basketball forum?

Kori Ellis
05-14-2006, 02:11 PM
There's the basketball part of the forum and the Troll part of the forum for a reason.

The Mavs fans that were banned today by Whottt (there's only 2) were just trolling -- not posting anything about basketball.

A lot of threads weren't deleted. They were merged together. I spent 2 hours last night merging threads (mostly by dumbass Spurs fans however).

I just woke up an hour ago, so whatever happened since 4am, I'm going through and fixing right now. I've unbanned some people, unlocked some threads, and I'm still merging this crap.

I know that the playoffs are a highly emotional time, so I usually let stuff go and then clean it up later. If I never clean it up, then the forum is unreadable.

iron mike tryson
05-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Locked?
Just testing to see if i`m banned as well?
I`ve only been supporting Spurs for one day.Hopefully we`ll win the next one!

ballhog
05-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Go to Dallas News and do ur talking shit. Beat it.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Just what our troops in Iraq need to see, they give thier lives just so SpursTalk can show them we have no free speech in America?

Rack the mouse

mouse you're the best spurs fan on this forum

iron mike tryson
05-14-2006, 02:24 PM
Ballhog
Hog mine?

whottt
05-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Go chug a cock rat...

#1. Those two shitheads I banned were the first posters I had banned in like a year or so, it took me 5 minutes to remember how to do it. I only locked one other thread that wasn't by him...and that's because it was another freaking ref thread, started by a tool.

Oh....and you have big saggy sausage tits.

iron mike tryson
05-14-2006, 02:48 PM
Who me?
No!