PDA

View Full Version : Survivor 12 Panama Finals tonight

Vashner
05-14-2006, 06:17 PM
I pick the pilot dude (Terry)... he's kicked ass on everything.

ObiwanGinobili
05-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Aras won.
Rasho Fan had picked him - that makes her the Troll Survivor WINNER.

I had picked Danielle.

katyon6th
05-14-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm glad Aras won.

He's hot and I like his name.

snowboarder
05-14-2006, 11:33 PM
last time i watched survivor was when the gay guy won
how long ago? 2 years..

RashoFan
05-15-2006, 12:34 AM
Aras won.
Rasho Fan had picked him - that makes her the Troll Survivor WINNER.

I had picked Danielle.
:elephant :clap
cool now if only I could pick a winner for a boyfriend....:rolleyes

:lol

RashoFan
05-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Hey mouse...do you still have that $25 for the winner?

pache100
05-15-2006, 11:01 AM
I wanted Terry to win. He was the only decent person on that whole show this time, except Sirie, and I don't think she deserved to win because she didn't pull her weight and didn't help the team win any challenges. She's a good person, though, and funny as hell; I'm very glad she got to win the car. I am amazed she lasted to the end. I thought she'd be gone the first or second week. Bruce was pretty decent, too; too bad he got sick and had to leave. I couldn't stand Aras, I think he's an asshole. And, Danielle is a little lying bitch and a traitor; she didn't deserve anything, certainly not to be in the final 2. After all her lying and back-stabbing, she didn't even deserve to win any of the money.

Vashner
05-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Yea but she was lookin good. I could never figure out if her boobz where fake or not.

Cause toward the end she had little muscles pop out on her pecs and the boobs looked wierd.

Horry For 3!
05-15-2006, 12:45 PM
I watched it last night and I hadn't watched it at all the whole season and I knew that Aras was going to win :lol

Vashner
05-15-2006, 12:46 PM
He kept his mouth shut and was under radar BUT able to do challenges.

Sorry mouse I didn't see your thread in Trollz when I started this one.

Spurminator
05-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This was a great season. I wanted Aras and Terry to be in the final 2, and would have been equally happy with either of them winning. Terry was the most dominant contestant in the history of the show, and Aras might have been if Terry wasn't in his way.

Horry For 3!
05-15-2006, 01:05 PM
This was a great season. I wanted Aras and Terry to be in the final 2, and would have been equally happy with either of them winning. Terry was the most dominant contestant in the history of the show, and Aras might have been if Terry wasn't in his way.
I think if it was Aras and Terry in the final 2 then Terry would have won. I have never seen anyone dominate those challenges like he did. It was either Terry or Aras winning the challenges.

Spurminator
05-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Aras might have won with the tribe/alliance vote, but yeah Terry was unreal.

At least he got a car out of the deal.

Vashner
05-15-2006, 04:48 PM
I want an All Woman hottie Survivor... talk about cat fights... yeeewwwrrwww

Hey they can do one for the ladies all guys too.. AFTER the all girl one..

Not bad idea I think.