PDA

View Full Version : Gray's Anatomy ****SPOILERS****

spurschick
05-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Holy fucking shit! The two-hour finale tomorrow is during the Spurs game. I'll be DVRing Gray's, but dayum... I'm all on the edge of my seat now.

ashbeeigh
05-14-2006, 10:11 PM
I totally did and am just about to flip out. Maybe it'll be on a little later because el presidente's speech.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-14-2006, 10:12 PM
Holy fucking shit! The two-hour finale tomorrow is during the Spurs game. I'll be DVRing Gray's, but dayum... I'm all on the edge of my seat now.
Hey spurschick, can you send me a pm with a small recap? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif

1Parker1
05-14-2006, 10:16 PM
YES I WATCHED IT!! I can't beleive they're still going to show 2 more hours tommorow for the season finale. How much more can happen? :wow

You don't think they'll really kill off Dirk, do you? :(

1Parker1
05-14-2006, 10:21 PM
Oh, and I hope they kill off that Denny guy...he's annoying me.

Sonia_TX
05-14-2006, 10:23 PM
I totally did and am just about to flip out. Maybe it'll be on a little later because el presidente's speech.

I think the Prez' speech is NEXT Monday not tomorrow. I saw the thing about the speech and thought it was tmw too but they said they were bumping that Oprah special and that's the 22nd.

But yes...tonight's show was awesome! Mom wants to not watch the Spurs game to watch GA instead. She's crazy!! I told her we can DVR it and watch it another time (not Wednesday though because of Lost. lol)

Sonia_TX
05-14-2006, 10:24 PM
YES I WATCHED IT!! I can't beleive they're still going to show 2 more hours tommorow for the season finale. How much more can happen? :wow

Dirk? Or are you just saying that not to give anything away? Who is dirk? lol

1Parker1
05-14-2006, 10:30 PM
Dirk? Or are you just saying that not to give anything away? Who is dirk? lol

:lmao I meant Burke!!! Stupid Mavs series has my brain fuzzy.

Sonia_TX
05-14-2006, 10:31 PM
:lmao I meant Burke!!! Stupid Mavs series has my brain fuzzy.

:lol I thought so but I Thought you were trying to not give it away for those who didn't watch it tonight. lol

1Parker1
05-14-2006, 10:33 PM
:lol I thought so but I Thought you were trying to not give it away for those who didn't watch it tonight. lol

:lol Nah, as you may or may not know, I'm notorious for giving away spoilers around here.

dougp
05-14-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm so pissed at ABC because of this .... worst thing is I'm going to the Astros game tomorrow :( DVR GA and ... crap, the spurs game ... ARGH!!!!

katyon6th
05-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Oh, I watched it. I love that damn show.

I really hope Dr Burke doesn't die, I really love his and Christina's relationship -- no matter how disfunctional it may seem.

And I really hope Meredith and McDreamy fuck again soon. They need to already.

timvp
05-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Does that guy still have the bomb in his stomach?

Jekka
05-14-2006, 11:14 PM
My sister got me hooked on that damn show, and while I forget to watch it every Sunday, she always lets me know what's going on. Since we're both in Houston right now we watched it together, and she's so psyched about tomorrow night I think she might explode.

From what I gather, everyone hates Addison - when is she going to get the picture and let Meredith's man go?

mookie2001
05-14-2006, 11:15 PM
JEKKA you TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess rust DOES sleep...

Jekka
05-14-2006, 11:20 PM
It's okay, Mookie. I'm going to a small artist exhibit tomorrow to offset my mainstream commercial behavior.

mookie2001
05-14-2006, 11:21 PM
if you dont listen to c, s, n or y on the way there, then you might as well be manny

Jekka
05-14-2006, 11:26 PM
I listened to Stephen Still's Manassas all the way to Houston, so I'll just pop that one back in - don't lump me in with Manny! I'm not that bad! :lol

RashoFan
05-14-2006, 11:33 PM
Tonight was the first time I watched the show....DAMN I may have to record it tomorrow night....

ashbeeigh
05-14-2006, 11:36 PM

Yeah. Everyone is working outside in the rain. :D

kobe_bryant
05-15-2006, 12:52 AM

dirk hurt his ankle in game 3

2Blonde
05-15-2006, 12:02 PM
:lol Nah, as you may or may not know, I'm notorious for giving away spoilers around here.
I hate it when people give away spoilers. I have been known to ground my daughter for telling me about a show before I've had a chance to see it. :lol

Last night was incredible. My husband, daughter and I watched it together and we all went " OH MY GOD... you can't stop it there !!!!" If there is a storm or a power outage during the DVRing tonight or if ABC breaks in with some sort of stupid weather coverage during the show then I swear I might go postal. :lol

BTW..I like Denny & Izzy together. Now I wouldn't mind seeing Alex get whacked and his heart used for Denny. Just to prove he actually has one. :angel

TDMVPDPOY
05-15-2006, 12:12 PM
imo very good series, but i hate the main character, the side characters and there stories were more appealing to me.

1Parker1
05-15-2006, 12:32 PM
I love Addison!!! That was so funny when she confronts McDreamy, and everyone is downstairs and overhears her. I'm actually starting to hate Merideth the Slut :)

1Parker1
05-15-2006, 12:32 PM

:lol A month later....

2Blonde
05-15-2006, 12:33 PM
They just announced on KSAT that after the President's speech they will show an encore of last night's Grey's Anatomy and then the 2 hours finale. So I guess the finale will start late. They are doing it since Oprah's Legend's Ball is being rescheduled until next week.

2Blonde
05-15-2006, 12:37 PM
I think McDreamy needs to get his shit together. He's got a great wife. She is way hotter than Meredith. Meredith is too whiny. She'd be okay if she would grow up. Maybe the vet will be good for her.

katyon6th
05-15-2006, 12:51 PM
I think McDreamy needs to get his shit together. He's got a great wife. She is way hotter than Meredith. Meredith is too whiny. She'd be okay if she would grow up. Maybe the vet will be good for her.

Wow yeah, a great wife who cheated on him with his best friend. I agree she is both hotter and more mature than Meredith but she's a cheating bitch.

Meredith > cheating bitch

1Parker1
05-15-2006, 01:15 PM
They just announced on KSAT that after the President's speech they will show an encore of last night's Grey's Anatomy and then the 2 hours finale. So I guess the finale will start late. They are doing it since Oprah's Legend's Ball is being rescheduled until next week.

They're showing it 9 Pm EST they said. So I guess it'll be from 9-11.

1Parker1
05-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Wow yeah, a great wife who cheated on him with his best friend. I agree she is both hotter and more mature than Meredith but she's a cheating bitch.

:lol Who would you rather have? A cheating wife, who seems to have learned from her mistakes, or a immature slutty girlfriend, who still hasn't stopped sleeping with rebound guys?

Personally, I think McDreamy could do better than both :angel

CrazyOne
05-15-2006, 01:34 PM
By the way, they got the bomb out of the guy....

then it blew up when the bomb squad was taking it down the hallway and took out a couple squaders

spurschick
05-15-2006, 01:35 PM
By the way, they got the bomb out of the guy....

then it blew up when the bomb squad was taking it down the hallway and took out a couple squaders

Don't even get me started there...
The bomb blows up, two guys die and NOBODY EVER MENTIONS IT AGAIN!WTF?!

Sonia_TX
05-15-2006, 01:42 PM
I like Addison much more than Meredith. Christina is my favorite though along with George!

2Blonde
05-15-2006, 01:49 PM

I meant great in the sense that she has owned up to her mistakes and learned from them. He's not exactly the poster child for fidelity either. He may have been cheating in retaliation but he never once thought of cluing Meredith in on the fact that he was married. That in itself is pretty sleazy behavior IMO. They both have crosses to bear and mistakes to overcome. Marriage is no walk in the park. It takes work, baby. Nether one of them is married to a saint.

1Parker1
05-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Don't even get me started there...
The bomb blows up, two guys die and NOBODY EVER MENTIONS IT AGAIN!WTF?!

:lol That really pissed me off too. It was such a big episode...and then you never hear about it again.

BTW, was I the only one who thought that Merideth sleeping with the Bomb Expert guy was going to be the "next storyline" before they killed him off? :lol

2Blonde
05-15-2006, 01:57 PM
:lol That really pissed me off too. It was such a big episode...and then you never hear about it again.

BTW, was I the only one who thought that Merideth sleeping with the Bomb Expert guy was going to be the "next storyline" before they killed him off? :lol
I thought so too!!

John Doe
05-15-2006, 04:19 PM

Hold on now remember even McDreamy (damn I sound gay) admited to not being there for her. I know that's no excuse for what she did but she wants to work thing out.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-16-2006, 12:14 PM
I liked it better when McDreamy was mowing yards and paying some hot chick to go out with him. That's when he was cool.

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 12:40 PM
^Huh?

2Blonde
05-16-2006, 01:26 PM
I liked it better when McDreamy was mowing yards and paying some hot chick to go out with him. That's when he was cool.

In the film "Cant Buy Me Love" undoubtedly a favourite with Patrick's fans. He stars opposite Amanda Petersen as the Nerd who offers her $1,000 for her to pose as his girlfriend for a month, he captured the hearts of women everywhere and discovered a whole new legion of fans.

I got this off his bio website. I didn't know what chopper was talking about either, so I looked it up. :lol

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 02:06 PM
:lol Oh. When I read the "mowing lawns" part, I thought maybe he was confusing Grey's Anatomy with Desperate Housewives.

katyon6th
05-16-2006, 02:06 PM

I knew exactly what you were talking about.

I loved that movie. He's aged so freakin' nicely.

FromWayDowntown
05-16-2006, 02:12 PM

I still watch that whenever it's on.

Just for the hot chick.

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 04:07 PM
I watched the finale after the game last night. Did everyone else watch too? I don't want to spoil it.

2Blonde
05-16-2006, 04:37 PM
I saw it. We watched it live and watched the game during the commercials and then switched to the game full time after it was over. I had intended to DVR it and watch it later but I couldn't wait. :lol

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I used a vcr, and my friend called me a cavewoman for it. Must be nice to have DVR.

Should we talk about it? hahaha, I don't want to be the spoiler.

ashbeeigh
05-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Should we talk about it? hahaha, I don't want to be the spoiler.

I thought exactly the same thing. I don't know what we should do!

2Blonde
05-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Looks like we still need to hear from Sonia, spurschick, manumania, enigma and maybe RashoFan & Jekka. Maybe we should give them a deadline. Maybe we could say any posts after 7pm may contain spoilers so read at your risk, or something like that.

katyon6th
05-16-2006, 05:45 PM
I saw it!

Can we talk about it yet?

spurschick
05-16-2006, 05:46 PM
I haven't watched it yet, but I'm going to after the news. I won't check this thread again til after I've watched it, but thanks for the consideration of not spoiling it - that was very sweet. :spin

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Spurschick- since you are original poster, why dont you change the title to SPOILERS or something to warn everyone, so the rest of us can talk? I hate spoilers myself, that is why I wont say anything.

Sonia_TX
05-16-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm here and I watched it!!

And for those of you that haven't seen Can't Buy Me Love..you have to! It's so cute.

Marklar MM
05-16-2006, 06:29 PM
So much for giving your word to stop at third.

TheRage
05-16-2006, 08:38 PM
my woman made me watch that shit and i missed the game...

DAMN YOU PUSSY CONTROL!!!!!

ashbeeigh
05-16-2006, 09:00 PM
my woman made me watch that shit and i missed the game...

I watched all two hours AND saw the game. How did you miss it?

TheRage
05-16-2006, 09:11 PM
they started at 7 ( they played monday's again) at ten i was annoyed and just wanted to sleep. that stupid show used every angle of drama possible it became insulting. Even a freakin Dog died...wtf. anyways.. that's what happened.

Ps.. NICE BRAVATAR

spurschick
05-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Spurschick- since you are original poster, why dont you change the title to SPOILERS or something to warn everyone, so the rest of us can talk? I hate spoilers myself, that is why I wont say anything.

I tried - it didn't take. However, I just got done watching it and I'm speechless. Fucking McDreamy. That's just bullshit. Damn him and his good looks.

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Hahaha, the dog dying was fucked up, yes. But Denny dying :depressed

I love the show, but I hate that it manipulates my emotions. i swear i am crying or at least misty eyed with every damned episode.

spurschick
05-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Denny had to die - there is no way that that situation could end happy. The dog dying had me in tears. And McDreamy is full of shit. Don't play the victim, asshole. He's had control of this situation from the start and now he's fucking up three lives –*Meredith, Addison and Fin.

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 09:57 PM
I agree, as much as I love McDreamy, he is being a selfish asshole here. I know he hurts over Addison cheating with Mark, but shit- he made his choice. He needs to give Meredith a chance to be happy- and boinking her in an empty hospital room is not the way to do it.

TheRage
05-16-2006, 10:17 PM
fuck that ... they love eachother and random boinking is part of love..lol

ok... also, i have never seen the show but what is up with the Token hispnaic chick having strwberry shortcake hair and being weird looking....

katyon6th
05-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Meredith lost her panties and her dog died.

The dog dying really made me cry. :(

I felt really bad for Izzy, too. She looked so beautiful for Denny, like a princess. And oh my goodness, I was getting so mad at Christina for bailing on Dr Burke like that. I'm glad she finally went to him at the end. Otherwise, I would've flipped.

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Did anyone think that the way they handled the 'who cut the line' thing was bogus? In reality, methinks it would be treated with a lot more gravity.

And think about it.. over 100K in medical school loans alone, and these guys are risking their careers? Shiiiit, i woulda sold Izzie downt the river. If she were a real friend, she would not have put me in that position.

katyon6th
05-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Did anyone think that the way they handled the 'who cut the line' thing was bogus? In reality, methinks it would be treated with a lot more gravity.

And think about it.. over 100K in medical school loans alone, and these guys are risking their careers? Shiiiit, i woulda sold Izzie downt the river. If she were a real friend, she would not have put me in that position.

This is true, girl. Oh, so true.

2Blonde
05-17-2006, 12:50 AM
I don't think she wanted to put them in that situation. She was perfectly willing to take the blame. They all (minus Alec) stepped up to the plate. Alec had to be dragged kicking and screaming and that was only because they helped him him pass his boards earlier this season.
As far as Christina goes, I didn't expect anything different from her at first. She is her own worst enemy when it comes to her personal emotions. Remember when she had the miscarriage. She simply doesn't know how to deal with emotions or to be human. Compassion and empathy are something she doesn't know how to process and handle. She is very slow to come around. But if you are ever down and out, she is definitely the one you want to have your back. When she does come around and gives her word then beware of her wrath if you cross her.. She is so freaking funny that she just cracks me up.

TheRage
05-17-2006, 12:52 AM
IT WAS TOTAL bullshit...they used the interrogastions for the stupid interns to vent their personal bullshit..FUCK THAT shit... and fuck teh fact that i had to watch it and have an opinion!!

RashoFan
05-17-2006, 02:17 AM
I missed the season finale...who can give me a synapsis of the show? I only caught a few bits from this thread. Please someone, break it down for me. Thank You in advance...

katyon6th
05-17-2006, 07:28 AM
Okay, ignore this post.

1Parker1
05-17-2006, 08:32 AM
And oh my goodness, I was getting so mad at Christina for bailing on Dr Burke like that. I'm glad she finally went to him at the end. Otherwise, I would've flipped.

:lol Me too! And just when I was starting to like her. BTW, I don't understand what she meant when she said to Burke, "Have you told anyone else yet?" What did she mean by that?

Sonia_TX
05-17-2006, 09:14 AM
:lol Me too! And just when I was starting to like her. BTW, I don't understand what she meant when she said to Burke, "Have you told anyone else yet?" What did she mean by that?

I think she was talking about his shaky hand after the surgery.

1Parker1
05-17-2006, 09:26 AM
^Yea, that's what I thought too, but what I don't understand is...why wouldn't the other doctors know about that? They operated on him, woudln't they test it when he woke up?

ashbeeigh
05-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I liked how the Chief talked ot eveveryone to see who cut the wire, it was like they were talking about what happened during the whole season. And damn ALex, he can be such an ass.

lilmads
05-17-2006, 11:25 AM
^ I like Alex.. At least he was being nice to Izzy at the end.

ashbeeigh
02-15-2007, 10:04 PM
Tonight's episode!

OH MY GOD!!

jackiel1219
02-15-2007, 10:10 PM
I doubt that Meredith will die, but she'll probably have one of those "let me reflect on my life" moments with Deny and Dylan

King
02-15-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't really follow the show - but what happened to Grey? Why is she in surgery?

spurschick
02-15-2007, 10:13 PM
No shit! Although I can't believe she's actually going to die. If I had to go out on a limb, I think they'll save her, but she'll be unconscious or in a coma for a while so that we can see her interact with Denny and the bomb squad guy.

jackiel1219
02-15-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't really follow the show - but what happened to Grey? Why is she in surgery?

She went emo and drowned.

Melmart1
02-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Gotta say, it's nice to have Denny back.... that is one fine piece of eye candy. And teh dude from "Friday Night Lights," which I happent to love as well is nice too. Pink mist is back!

Sonia_TX
02-15-2007, 10:16 PM
No shit! Although I can't believe she's actually going to die. If I had to go out on a limb, I think they'll save her, but she'll be unconscious or in a coma for a while so that we can see her interact with Denny and the bomb squad guy.

I think the same thing. She'll come back and tell Izzie things that Denny said so Izzie can go on with her life. I hate that we have to wait until next week...grr.. Just like LOST... Frustrating!

jackiel1219
02-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Gotta say, it's nice to have Denny back.... that is one fine piece of eye candy. And teh dude from "Friday Night Lights," which I happent to love as well is nice too. Pink mist is back!

It's great to just see Denny standing. He looks even better with out the sickly look he had

Sonia_TX
02-15-2007, 10:18 PM

Oooh...I love me some Coach Taylor!! ;)

Melmart1
02-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Oooh...I love me some Coach Taylor!! ;)
He is HAWWWT.

Sonia_TX
02-15-2007, 10:21 PM
He is HAWWWT.

Those eyes. Yum! But, the majority of the guys on FNL are hot too. haha :clap

Melmart1
02-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Except the other coaches, especially the bigot. Not so hawwt. Matt Seracin (sp?) is the type of guy I would have gone for in HS...

... if we had had boys at my HS :lol

Sonia_TX
02-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Well ok...you got me... not the other coaches. But all those hot HS boys. It makes me sound like a child molester! haha Thank goodness they're not really HS boys.

I want to go one day to Pflugerville and see where they film the show. Maybe get a glimpse of Coach T! ;)

Guru of Nothing
02-16-2007, 12:02 AM
What's next here at ST, Days of our Lives spoilers?

RashoFan
05-18-2010, 03:08 PM
ohhhhhh.....just saw this and can't wait for thursday's episode.....:wow

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/greys-anatomy-cliffhanger-a-first-look-at-the-season-finale-opener--1247