PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football

mysterious_elf26
10-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Does anyone here plays fantasy football cause I need some advice. I'm currently ranked 5th in a league of 10. I'm playing a guy that's 0-3 and I need this win to move up. At QB, it's carr vs. hasslebeck. My WRs are Keyshawn, T. Glenn, and D. Givens. At RB, I have E. Smith and C. Brown with D. Grahm at TE, J. Elam as my kicker and the Dallas D.

He's planning to start boldin, (QB)hasselbeck, (WRs)Randy Moss, Santanna Moss, (RBs)D. Davis, K. Barlow, (TE)B. Williams, (K)Longwell, (D)Tampa Bay.

Should I keep my line-up the way I have it. My reserves are Delhoumme, P. Homes(bye week), M. Muhammed, R. McMichael, G. Anderson, and R. Caldwell.

I know what most of you are thinking. How is it that I could end up with so many gambles with only p. holmes the only reliable player. Well, I missed my draft. However these gamble players are working well for me. C. Brown was a steal, E. Smith has been solid now against a struggling 49er D and my other players have been pretty solid.

:hang Tell me the truth. Do I have a chance or did I is my number finally up with P. Holmes on his bye-week? If you have a recommendation for my starters, please tell me.

IcemanCometh
10-09-2004, 10:13 AM
your best player is daniel grahman

you're screwed

samikeyp
10-09-2004, 02:24 PM
I would start Muhammed over Keyshawn.

You might catch a break if he is starting Boldin..since he is out.

timvp
10-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Does anyone here plays fantasy football cause I need some advice. I'm currently ranked 5th in a league of 10. I'm playing a guy that's 0-3 and I need this win to move up. At QB, it's carr vs. hasslebeck. My WRs are Keyshawn, T. Glenn, and D. Givens. At RB, I have E. Smith and C. Brown with D. Grahm at TE, J. Elam as my kicker and the Dallas D.

He's planning to start boldin, (QB)hasselbeck, (WRs)Randy Moss, Santanna Moss, (RBs)D. Davis, K. Barlow, (TE)B. Williams, (K)Longwell, (D)Tampa Bay.

Should I keep my line-up the way I have it. My reserves are Delhoumme, P. Homes(bye week), M. Muhammed, R. McMichael, G. Anderson, and R. Caldwell.

I know what most of you are thinking. How is it that I could end up with so many gambles with only p. holmes the only reliable player. Well, I missed my draft. However these gamble players are working well for me. C. Brown was a steal, E. Smith has been solid now against a struggling 49er D and my other players have been pretty solid.

:hang Tell me the truth. Do I have a chance or did I is my number finally up with P. Holmes on his bye-week? If you have a recommendation for my starters, please tell me.

If I were you, I'd start:

QB: Carr
RB: C. Brown
RB: E. Smith
WR: Muhammed
WR: K. Johnson
WR: T. Glenn
TE: McMichael
K: Elam
D: Dallas

New England is playing versus Miami, so it's going to be a low scoring game. I'd sit Givens and Graham and put in Muhammed and McMichael.

But to tell you the truth, it looks like he has a better team this week. It'll hard for Priest Holmes owners to pull out wins this week. I guess you better hope Emmitt has another touchdown pass in him.

:smokin

IcemanCometh
10-09-2004, 02:54 PM
timvp you do realize graham is the top fantasy te in the league right, its almost not even close.

timvp
10-09-2004, 03:35 PM
you realize miami turns games into a 10-3 ballgame

IcemanCometh
10-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Daniel Graham touchdown machine, hope you didn't follow timvp's advice

IcemanCometh
10-10-2004, 12:34 PM
oh uhm yeah btw timvp r mcmichael is the te for miami, so 10-3 would not give him any points.

mysterious_elf26
10-11-2004, 07:06 AM
No, I didn't follow his advise. As I suspected my group of reject players had a solid week. E. Smith, Givens, Grahm, and K. Johnson all had a TD with Carr passing for 3 TDs. I'm winning, but we each have one player of Monday Night Football. I still have RB C. Brown and he has K Longwell. I'm currently up by 7 pts, so I'm in pretty good shape for the win.

I'm planning to trade McMichael for a more consistant WR, so who do you think he's worth? Currently D. Branch and P. Warrick are both on the waiver wire, so do you all think I should take a gamble on them. Hoping they could rebound from injuries or wait it out?

:flipoff Damn you timvp and your advise. :flipoff