PDA

View Full Version : Again...

Old School Chic
05-15-2006, 11:07 AM
Eva Longoria Tops Maxim's 'Hot 100' List

http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data/1053/eva-longoria_dot_net-2006almaawards-presenter-dancing049.jpg

NEW YORK - Eva Longoria tops Maxim's seventh annual "Hot 100" list of the most successful women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion for the second year in a row.

The "Desperate Housewives" actress told The Associated Press that her repeat selection for the No. 1 spot was a shock.

"I was actually really shocked last year when I made the list," said the 31-year-old Longoria, who ranked No. 91 on the 2004 roster.

"So 91 to No. 1 was a big jump, and then to get it a second time in a row — I just couldn't believe it," she said Friday. "I was like, `Surely there are more beautiful women in the world.' I can name 10."

Maxim said it is the first time the magazine has bestowed the No. 1 honor back-to-back. Editors made the selections for the issue, which will be on newsstands Thursday.

The magazine said all of the women on the list have several things in common, including "a tremendous amount of buzz surrounding them, undeniable beauty and a promise of greater things to come."

Jessica Alba is No. 2, followed by Lindsay Lohan, Angelina Jolie, Stacy Keibler ("Dancing With the Stars"), Scarlett Johansson, Cameron Diaz, Kate Bosworth, Keira Knightley and singer-actress Christina Milian.

The list also includes "Desperate Housewives" stars Nicollette Sheridan (No. 48) and Teri Hatcher (No. 73).

"I would have voted all of our `Housewives' on the list," Longoria told the AP in a phone interview.

"The Maxim Hot 100 continues to get hotter, and it is all because of girls like Eva Longoria, who always looks sensational and continues to reach new heights in her career," Rob Gregory, the magazine's publisher, said in a statement Monday.

What does boyfriend/San Antonio Spurs star Tony Parker make of all this?

"Oh, he's very proud," Longoria told the AP. "He thinks he's with a beautiful girl every day, so for him, it's, you know, someone else solidifying what he already thinks."

1Parker1
05-15-2006, 12:35 PM
:lol I'm sorry but Lindsay Lohan at #3??

Personally, I'd go with Jessica Alba. And where is Halle Berry??? I love her!

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2006, 12:43 PM
Eva @ #1 = :vomit:

T Park
05-15-2006, 02:40 PM
awww jealous... :)

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2006, 03:00 PM
awww jealous... :)

???

hendrix
05-15-2006, 03:11 PM
I really dont get it.
She is OK. I like her, etc, etc... Nice face. Fine legs. Easygoing. I think thats pretty much it.

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm supposed to do something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Mixability
05-15-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm supposed to do something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Get over it?

TheQuattro
05-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Not everybody gets everything. It is what it is.

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Get over it?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6808/owl27bh.jpg

Gatita
05-15-2006, 03:56 PM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6808/owl27bh.jpg

Love that pic! :lol

Old School Chic
05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
She's beautiful!

http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data/1053/eva-longoria_dot_net-2006almaawards-presenter-dancing049.jpg

Vashner
05-15-2006, 04:52 PM
That movie she did with Jack Bauer.. was HORRIBLE..

It bombed ugly..

But who can blame her? The money was good and all star cast... I don't blame her but it was NOT for her... she just does not make a good cop or at least one like they portrayed.

And NO ONE wanted to see him out of the Jack Bauer character... what the hell? Make a movie about a gun happy agent when your TV show is WAY high in ratings?

BAD BAD move for her and Keifer...

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-15-2006, 04:56 PM
She is a hottie, but there are much, much better IMO...

MissAllThat
05-15-2006, 05:07 PM
I don't get it. She is not pretty. It's all hair and make-up. Maybe they should give the award to her stylists. There are much better looking people out there.

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2006, 05:21 PM
I don't get it. She is not pretty. It's all hair and make-up. Maybe they should give the award to her stylists. There are much better looking people out there.
:tu

She's cute but definetly not a knockout. She is sooo done up, and people think that's beautiful.

Even her body is not knockout status. She just wears some provocative clothing, and people deem her sexy.

To each their own. I just don't think she even belongs at the #100 spot.

ObiwanGinobili
05-15-2006, 05:22 PM
:lol I'm sorry but Lindsay Lohan at #3?

Personally, I'd go with Jessica Alba. And where is Halle Berry??? I love her!

ewwwwww. Lindsey should be # 99.

or she could be #1 on the Skin N Bones top 100.

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2006, 05:26 PM
ewwwwww. Lindsey should be # 99.

or she could be #1 on the Skin N Bones top 100.

I thought she was really cute...then she went for the anorexic
look, and she's been a complete turnoff ever since.

Slomo
05-15-2006, 06:57 PM
I don't get it. She is not pretty. It's all hair and make-up. Maybe they should give the award to her stylists. There are much better looking people out there. You are wrong. I've been around film and TV studios since I was 15, I'm well aware what make up and a good cameraman/photograph can do. As some people will tell you I also know a thing or two about Photoshop.

I was lucky enough to meet Eva in person before a Spurs game in January, she wore very little make up (foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow) and was dressed in a pair of Jeans a T shirt and a short jacket. So nothing special right?

Well she was gorgeous, she has a really beautiful face, incredible eyes and carries herself very well. Just to illustrate how good she looks - at least two guys almost fell as they stumbled over the stairs, because they couldn't take they're eyes off of her.

You may not like her, but make no mistake she is a very beautiful woman.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2006, 06:59 PM
^ I concur.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-15-2006, 07:01 PM
For Slomo to say it, you know it's true, i said.

MissAllThat
05-15-2006, 07:20 PM
I thought she was really cute...then she went for the anorexic
look, and she's been a complete turnoff ever since.

I agree. I think the same thing about Lindsay. She used to be attractive...now she makes me sick. She just looks unhealthy and like she's going to collapse soon.

Oh, and I've seen Eva in person...several times.

1Parker1
05-15-2006, 07:27 PM
You are wrong. I've been around film and TV studios since I was 15, I'm well aware what make up and a good cameraman/photograph can do. As some people will tell you I also know a thing or two about Photoshop.

I was lucky enough to meet Eva in person before a Spurs game in January, she wore very little make up (foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow) and was dressed in a pair of Jeans a T shirt and a short jacket. So nothing special right?

Well she was gorgeous, she has a really beautiful face, incredible eyes and carries herself very well. Just to illustrate how good she looks - at least two guys almost fell as they stumbled over the stairs, because they couldn't take they're eyes off of her.

You may not like her, but make no mistake she is a very beautiful woman.

:lol I was waiting for Slomo to chime in with his..."Well, as someone who's met Eva Longoria in person...."

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2006, 09:06 PM
C'mon...I just saw the first of 12 mandatory Eva sightings/cameo in the Dal/Spur game, and there is like 4 inches of foundation over her skin. Screw all that makeup.

MissAllThat
05-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Exactly, I don't know what he's talking about. She's been wearing tons of makeup almost every time I've seen her, except for that one time in which she wasn't wearing much, and well...she wasn't that pretty. Looked the same as several girls most people would pass and not think twice about.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 03:37 AM
Sometimes I see Eva with a lot of makeup and then sometimes I've seen her with nothing but eyeliner and lipstick. She looks very pretty either way. She doesn't need a lot of makeup but wears a lot sometimes.

Old School Chic
05-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Exactly, I don't know what he's talking about. She's been wearing tons of makeup almost every time I've seen her, except for that one time in which she wasn't wearing much, and well...she wasn't that pretty. Looked the same as several girls most people would pass and not think twice about.

Hater :rolleyes

NASHville
05-16-2006, 10:11 AM
She's hot.

Slomo
05-16-2006, 10:13 AM
:lol I was waiting for Slomo to chime in with his..."Well, as someone who's met Eva Longoria in person...."Hey what can I say, I have to defend my girlfriend. TP? just a decoy :lol

MissAllThat, watching Eva acroos the court with binocular, doesn't constitute "seeing her in person" :p

CAGE
05-16-2006, 10:17 AM
MissAllThat, watching Eva acroos the court with binocular, doesn't constitute "seeing her in person" :p

:lol

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Hey what can I say, I have to defend my girlfriend. TP? just a decoy :lol

Righhhht, and Eva is just my decoy :lol

CAGE
05-16-2006, 10:28 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/sd0405_longoria.jpg

Mixability
05-16-2006, 11:39 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/sd0405_longoria.jpg

some of those dancers are flat out fugly to begin with, but with Eva standing there, it makes them look flat out disgusting. :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Ironically all of them have had sex with Tony Parker.

AmericanPsycho
05-16-2006, 12:08 PM
She is a very attractive woman.

Phenomanul
05-16-2006, 12:11 PM
I've known Eva since she was 15-16 years old... in ~1990 from her days at Miller High School she's always had the beautiful face... but one thing is clear... nothing fazes her, that's her one unassuming and unheralded quality that 'makes her' who she is....

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2006, 12:27 PM
I've known Eva since she was 15-16 years old... in ~1990 from her days at Miller High School she's always had the beautiful face... but one thing is clear... nothing fazes her, that's her one unassuming and unheralded quality that 'makes her' who she is....

Then she wouldn't mind me doing this

(you already know what it is)

(and yet you continue to scroll)

(Is it because you want to make sure???)

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9052/image92fc.jpg

Gatita
05-16-2006, 12:29 PM

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9052/image92fc.jpg

Slomo
05-16-2006, 02:40 PM

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9052/image92fc.jpghttp://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Photoshop_madness/Queen_Ace.jpg

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2006, 03:09 PM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Photoshop_madness/Queen_Ace.jpg

It's called strategy, make them think you don't know what you're doing

Slomo
05-16-2006, 03:17 PM

I knew you'd know!

Anyway just messing with you, no mean intent behind it :)

MissAllThat
05-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey what can I say, I have to defend my girlfriend. TP? just a decoy :lol

:lol Ha, good one. Too bad I've never taken binoculars to a game. There's no need to when you sit that close to the court...which she surprisingly doesn't do in SA. She's usually in about row 11. And I guess that time I saw her (she was litterally like 3 feet away from me) after the Championship cereromony, my eyes were deceiving me. I know/have seen several gorgeous people, and she's just not one of them, but I guess to each their own. If you think she's great looking, thats your opinion. I just don't.

Slomo
05-17-2006, 01:50 AM
:lol Ha, good one. Too bad I've never taken binoculars to a game. There's no need to when you sit that close to the court...which she surprisingly doesn't do in SA. She's usually in about row 11. And I guess that time I saw her (she was litterally like 3 feet away from me) after the Championship cereromony, my eyes were deceiving me. I know/have seen several gorgeous people, and she's just not one of them, but I guess to each their own. If you think she's great looking, thats your opinion. I just don't.:tu