PDA

View Full Version : look for Bowen and others to play dirty.

mouse
05-15-2006, 12:18 PM
It's no big secret Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, but now that the Spurs have their backs againts the wall ? he will be as dirty as they come.
Look for Bowen and other Spur players to try and take out Dirk by any means possible no matter how dirty they have to be.

Oh, Gee!!
05-15-2006, 12:21 PM
I hope they break his other ankle.

sa_butta
05-15-2006, 12:21 PM
http://blogs.celebopedia.com/trivial-pursuits/images/SenseiJohnKreese.JPG
"Sweep the leg."

ducks
05-15-2006, 12:22 PM
look for cuban to get fined after game 4 for bitching about refs

Joepa
05-15-2006, 12:25 PM
20, 21, 27.

Those are the point totals for your boy Nowitzki, and the 27 came by 24 FT attempts due to him having the refs in his fucking back pocket.

Why would we take this average guy out?

LEONARD
05-15-2006, 12:26 PM
20, 21, 27.

Those are the point totals for your boy Nowitzki, and the 27 came by 24 FT attempts due to him having the refs in his fucking back pocket.

LMAO...calling Dirk avg is just another sign that Spurs fans are REALLY uncomfortable with things...

mouse
05-15-2006, 12:28 PM
Fuuny thing about the two faced spur fans is, you all bitch like a bus full of girls when any other player in the NBA plays dirty but when Horry uses his monkey teeth to take out another NBA players arm? it's called being frisky or some other bullshit word you all use.

Vashner
05-15-2006, 12:28 PM
NO NO.. you use the 13th man rule to sweep the leg..

Put Nazr on sick and bring in Malone on a 10 day... give him the suitcase with the cash and the wink wink to take out the ankle.

pache100
05-15-2006, 12:30 PM
NO NO.. you use the 13th man rule to sweep the leg..

Put Nazr on sick and bring in Malone on a 10 day... give him the suitcase with the cash and the wink wink to take out the ankle.

Malone, hell...just bring back Big Dog...he can do it and they'll never know what hit 'em. (just kidding!)

mouse
05-15-2006, 12:38 PM
I remember a few years back I only Metioned to Spur fans not to get to cocky since Tim could hurt his knee. or I would make a post about how Tim Duncan is only one hit to the knee away from early retirement. And this website became unglued calling me names I will not repete again in my lifetime. I never would wish for any NBA player to get hurt, that is the lowest form of unsportsmanship known to modern man. Till this day I am ignored at many GTGs and public functions for even thinking about making that topic.

And yet you asshats can joke about hurting Dirk with no guilt or having to endure any public redicule? It's true what everyone says about San Antonio you all are the worst sports city in America.

sa_butta
05-15-2006, 12:50 PM
And yet you asshats can JOKE about hurting Dirk with no guilt or having to endure any public redicule?

JamStone
05-15-2006, 01:21 PM
If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. If you ain't playing dirty in the playoffs, you're a pussy.

pache100
05-15-2006, 01:35 PM
(just kidding!)

Selective reading, mouse? Is "kidding" not in your lexicon? I thought for sure they would have used that word in Harry Potter. As I recall, you were serious with your shit about Tim Duncan...therein lies the difference.

spurschick
05-15-2006, 01:36 PM
G-zuz! Can the game just fucking start already?!!!!!

mabber
05-15-2006, 01:44 PM
If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. If you ain't playing dirty in the playoffs, you're a pussy.

I like that :lol

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
05-15-2006, 01:47 PM
It's even worse out here in the East. Damned game won't start until 9:30 pm, which means if the Spurs lose, I'll be bleary-eyed AND pissed off tomorrow!

Ginofan
05-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Mouse is definitely the entertainment around here.

RON ARTEST
05-15-2006, 03:49 PM
i saw some spurs fans on here calling dirk a flopper and Artest a dirty player. when they have two players on thier team that fit that discription the best. have you guys ever heard of manu and bowen? why dont you guys ever admit that. im not trying to start anything im just asking why you guys complain about stuff from other teams that you guys cheer for on your own team. it makes no sense at all.

pache100
05-15-2006, 03:53 PM
i saw some spurs fans on here calling dirk a flopper and Artest a dirty player. when they have two players on thier team that fit that discription the best. have you guys ever heard of manu and bowen? why dont you guys ever admit that. im not trying to start anything im just asking why you guys complain about stuff from other teams that you guys cheer for on your own team. it makes no sense at all.

When it starts being true, I'll lay claim to it.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Play hard!! Best basketball still inside..time to let out!!!!!!

CubanMustGo
05-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Look for Bowen and other Spur players to try and take out Dirk by any means possible no matter how dirty they have to be.

Look for mouse to start about a zillion threads no matter how stupid they have to be.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Look for mouse to start about a zillion threads no matter how stupid they have to be.

True.

DubMcDub
05-15-2006, 04:00 PM
20, 21, 27.

Oh man Spurs fans must really be getting uncomfortable if they're resorting to calling one of the 5 best players in the NBA "average."

RON ARTEST
05-15-2006, 04:18 PM
When it starts being true, I'll lay claim to it.
wow now i know for sure your a homer. are you serious? you dont think manu is a flopper? you dont think bowen is dirty? and you call Artest crazy. :wakeup

Nbadan
05-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Eric Dampier is the dirtiest player on the court.

SpursWoman
05-15-2006, 04:23 PM
wow now i know for sure your a homer. are you serious? you dont think manu is a flopper? you dont think bowen is dirty? and you call Artest crazy. :wakeup

I will never deny that Manu over-exaggerates contact ... but Bowen isn't a dirty player.

And yes, I call Artest crazy. :lol

spur219
05-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Look for Avery to cry about bear hug defense. Funny how after that complaint the refs have been obvioulsy one-sided.

There is a difference between playing dirty and playing great agressive defense. When you learn the difference then get back at me

MAVS FAN
05-15-2006, 04:32 PM
lmao, you ppl are pathetic, wishing for dirks other leg to be broken, so you would like to win like that!!!! totally changes my view of spurs fans

Sasha
05-15-2006, 04:35 PM

:lol

Sasha
05-15-2006, 04:36 PM
lmao, you ppl are pathetic, wishing for dirks other leg to be broken, so you would like to win like that!!!! totally changes my view of spurs fans

Get a grip. :rolleyes

mouse
05-15-2006, 05:20 PM
That's always the Spurs fan excuse when they say something stupid. They was joking.
But yet If I joke around? I am a tool, a troll, someone who needs to be banned?

I really don't give a rats ass about trying to get you myopic spur fans to look up the word hypocrite in the dictionary,
I think millions of sports fans around the world can read for themselves what kind of fake sports fans you all pretend to be. Just your responses to this topic alone confirms any points I could ever wish to make.

Just to give some of you a wake up call on your hypocrisy? You all said Karl Malone was the worst player in the NBA when he KO'd David Robinson but when you heard he might be a Spur? how quickly you forgave him.

That goes for Kobe also as soon as you heard a rumor of him coming to San Antonio? you all started kissing his ass.

And if I remember correctly? Finley was an old dirty ass player when he was a Maverick and Van Exel was ugly and past his prime and now you guys spend every minute of your pathetic lives tossing their salads every chance you get.

How you ass clowns can sleep at night? is beyond human comprehension................

leemajors
05-15-2006, 05:27 PM
That's always the Spurs fan excuse when they say something stupid. They was joking.
But yet If I joke around? I am a tool, a troll, someone who needs to be banned?

I really don't give a rats ass about trying to get you myopic spur fans to look up the word hypocrite in the dictionary,
I think millions of sports fans around the world can read for themselves what kind of fake sports fans you all pretend to be. Just your responses to this topic alone confirms any points I could ever wish to make.

Just to give some of you a wake up call on your hypocrisy? You all said Karl Malone was the worst player in the NBA when he KO'd David Robinson but when you heard he might be a Spur? how quickly you forgave him.

That goes for Kobe also as soon as you heard a rumor of him coming to San Antonio? you all started kissing his ass.

And if I remember correctly? Finley was an old dirty ass player when he was a Maverick and Van Exel was ugly and past his prime and now you guys spend every minute of your pathetic lives tossing their salads every chance you get.

How you ass clowns can sleep at night? is beyond human comprehension................

same way you buy pot without working? ;o

MrChug
05-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Me? Agreeing with Mouse? (*gulp*)

Yes. I do. And I don't mean get mean. I mean get FILTHY tonight. Play like we're back in middle school. Tear out their hearts...and then $h!t on it. GSG

Vashner
05-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Oh look Nowitzitskiz leg... OOPS I swept it.. sorry you tripped dudz.

mouse
05-15-2006, 05:33 PM
same way you buy pot without working? ;o

It's called a girlfreind something you might have one day..........

Cant_Be_Faded
05-15-2006, 05:36 PM
mouse is the greatest closet spurs fan of all time

you can actually hear his chode exploding every time he posts a new topic :smchode:

Hook Dem
05-15-2006, 07:39 PM
You mean like this Mouse?????????????????/ http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1938/060507ns07dampgrab2gn.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Deb
05-15-2006, 07:42 PM
It's no big secret Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, but now that the Spurs have their backs againts the wall ? he will be as dirty as they come.
ooooh, I love it when they play dirty :elephant :elephant :lol :lol

DubMcDub
05-15-2006, 07:58 PM
You mean like this Mouse??????????????

Congratulations on finding a still picture of one of our players grabbing people. I'm sure no still pictures of any Spurs players doing that exist :rolleyes.

ndnjumpman
05-15-2006, 08:00 PM

what can i say?...i am what a eat

rayray2k8
05-15-2006, 08:12 PM
what can i say?...i am what a eat
So you're a pussy??!!! :lol
You might wanna re-work that again bro.
Had the right idea, just didnt roll off right. :shootme

ndnjumpman
05-15-2006, 08:23 PM
So you're a pussy??!!! :lol
You might wanna re-work that again bro.
Had the right idea, just didnt roll off right. :shootme

so you're a spurs fan? lol you might wanna work on that for yourself...
:lol cuz the mavs bout to dominate bro :fro

LEONARD
05-16-2006, 08:12 AM
Look for Avery to cry about bear hug defense. Funny how after that complaint the refs have been obvioulsy one-sided.

I think you're about a week late with that new flash, holmes... :smokin

SpursStillTippin
05-16-2006, 08:13 AM
http://blogs.celebopedia.com/trivial-pursuits/images/SenseiJohnKreese.JPG
"Sweep the leg."

LMFAO!! :lol

dtk
05-16-2006, 08:17 AM
Bowen isn't a dirty player.

Even if the 2 pictures I've seen of him undercutting Vince and Allen are the only two dirty plays he has ever committed (discounting that whole game that made Fin run up, look at the ref, and elbow Bruce in the head) your assertion is laughable :lol

fyatuk
05-16-2006, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=mouse]Just to give some of you a wake up call on your hypocrisy? You all said Karl Malone was the worst player in the NBA when he KO'd David Robinson but when you heard he might be a Spur? how quickly you forgave him.

QUOTE]

Don't know about anyone else, but I always said if the Spurs signed Malone, I wouldn't watch, and I meant it. That would have seriously pissed me off.

Never cared one way or another for Kobe, other than he's a ball hog.

I've always liked Finley. Well, I hated when he'd tear up the Spurs, but I loved his game.

Always hated NVE. Especially now that he's basically just a jump shooter. Didn't like the pickup when he was signed.

And just about everyone I know agrees with me on those.

On to other things, Manu is most definitely a flopper, too much of one. He doesn't know when to flop and when not to. Doc Rivers was the best at selective flopping.

Bowen gets dirty yes, but for the most part just plays great D.

The closest to dirty you might see the Spurs is if they go back to a traditional lineup and just tell Rasho/Nazr/Oberto to smack anyone who gets to the rim.

pache100
05-16-2006, 08:47 AM

I will never deny that Manu over-exaggerates contact ... but Bowen isn't a dirty player.

And yes, I call Artest crazy. :lol

What she said! http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j77/pache100/yes.gif

leemajors
05-16-2006, 08:50 AM
It's called a girlfreind something you might have one day..........

had one for the last 4 years. you sure you didn't mean boyfriend? i don't have one of those.

mouse
05-16-2006, 08:58 AM
I tried to reply to this topic 5 minutes after last nights game but the server was really busy and my 56K dial up modem was no match for the rest of you on DSL and Cable.

I wanted to give Props to the Spurs they did not resort to any dirty plays,both teams fought hard like true Texans and even though I never really ever pull out the Ref card?
Last night was a perfect example of poor officiating I have ever seen since the 1980s

The Spurs win game 5? And this thing can turn quickly in the other direction, therefore I will not talk any cheesy smack since I do have one thing that separates me from many sports fans I do have some class .

mouse
05-16-2006, 08:59 AM
had one for the last 4 years. you sure you didn't mean boyfriend? i don't have one of those.

You have an extra cowboy hat? I can come right over PM me.

Hook Dem
05-16-2006, 09:01 AM
I tried to reply to this topic 5 minutes after last nights game but the server was really busy and my 56K dial up modem was no match for the rest of you on DSL and Cable.

I wanted to give Props to the Spurs they did not resort to any dirty plays,both teams fought hard like true Texans and even though I never really ever pull out the Ref card?
Last night was a perfect example of poor officiating I have ever seen since the 1980s

The Spurs win game 5? And this thing can turn quickly in the other direction, therefore I will not talk any cheesy smack since I do have one thing that separates me from many sports fans I do have some class .
Props to you Mouse!!!!! You are the only Mav fan who has balls enough to admit the truth !

Hook Dem
05-16-2006, 09:05 AM
Congratulations on finding a still picture of one of our players grabbing people. I'm sure no still pictures of any Spurs players doing that exist :rolleyes.
Didn't say they didn't Dub! I didn't start the topic. Just responding to the topic!

SpursWoman
05-16-2006, 09:05 AM
Even if the 2 pictures I've seen of him undercutting Vince and Allen are the only two dirty plays he has ever committed (discounting that whole game that made Fin run up, look at the ref, and elbow Bruce in the head) your assertion is laughable :lol

Considering you're a Dallas fan and only have one real season of seeing what defense is and how it's played, I see your point of view. Once you get a little more accustomed to it, you'll understand. :)

Hooters Girl
05-16-2006, 09:06 AM
Props to you Mouse!!!!! You are the only Mav fan who has balls enough to admit the truth !

I thought mouse was LJ? I need to go to a gtg to meet you all, :)

Hook Dem
05-16-2006, 09:07 AM
This dtk is laying himself wide open for a big fall!

pache100
05-16-2006, 09:08 AM

Wow. I'm so shocked, I may have to lie down.

Hooters Girl
05-16-2006, 09:13 AM
I may have to lie down.

why lay down? just have a seat with AJ :lol

http://sportserver.nandomedia.com/images/gallery/basketball/nba/20050510/pho0305.0.jpg

pache100
05-16-2006, 09:15 AM
why lay down? just have a seat with AJ :lol

http://sportserver.nandomedia.com/images/gallery/basketball/nba/20050510/pho0305.0.jpg

:lol

I'd sit with AJ. But not there (on the court) and not now.

Big Worm
05-16-2006, 03:56 PM
I will say this much.. I have never seen a city lose so many fans when there team is still in the playoffs like I have here at SpursTalk.

Spurs R Us
05-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Anyone else notice Vinny Del Negro along press row in that pic of Avery?