PDA

View Full Version : i met R Lee Ermey today

chode_regulator
05-15-2006, 05:00 PM
he came by base for the airshow and i think to film somehitng for mail call. he was over at the staff club for lunch and a bunch of people went over to meet him and shit. he walked around the room while everone ate then after about 45 minutes he went outside for a interview with the news. he then did his opening scene from full metal jacket and afterwards did autographs and took pics.
i managed to get a pic with a bunch of my coworkers and him. but more importantly had him sign my cover (hat to you civilian types). shook his hand and we were off.
he seemed very nice and was cracking jokes and shit, which was the opposite of what i think someone on ehre said he was like. dude was smoking a fat stogie and had a HUGE gold ringon his finger, mr t style

midgetonadonkey
05-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Did he make you choke yourself?

AlamoSpursFan
05-15-2006, 05:07 PM
R. Lee Ermey rocks.

That is all.

midgetonadonkey
05-15-2006, 05:08 PM
He was funny as hell in Saving Silverman.

Vashner
05-15-2006, 05:09 PM
You at Camp Lejeune or Pendleton now?

ORION
05-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Private joker I like you , I want you to cover for dinner and F**K my sister !

chode_regulator
05-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Did he make you choke yourself?
no, but my one coworker was saying he wanted to do that when we met him. but he backed out. and saving silverman is hilaroius

Private joker I like you , I want you to cover for dinner and F**K my sister ! rofl

vashner, near camplejeune...mcas new river
same city, and technically part of lejeune

Vashner
05-15-2006, 05:24 PM
rgr.. and I think you for your service sir.

chode_regulator
05-15-2006, 05:28 PM
thank you very much :D

Cant_Be_Faded
05-15-2006, 05:39 PM
hoooolllyyyy jesus
what-is-that?
what-theFUCK-is that?
WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE PYLE??

Sir, a jelly donut, sir.

ORION
05-15-2006, 05:50 PM
only 2 things come out of texas , steers and qeers and you don't look like no steer

Vashner
05-15-2006, 05:51 PM
If I could ask him a question I would ask this..

Should the Marine core retreat from a bunch of Pussies that Make IED's and blow up women and children as well as Marines and Soldiers

OR Should we keep kicking there motherfucking pussy asses all the fucking way back to the shitfuck hole they crawled out from?

I think it's been under reported how good our Marines have performed. I bet you there are a lot of people that have shit there pants when the Marines come for justice..

You don't get that on mainstream media.. just that ya'll are a bunch of Baby killers that like to kill innocent people or raid innocent mosque's full of weapons and people pulling triggers.

I digress.. pumped up for the Spurs WAR tonight too.

Drill Instructor
05-15-2006, 05:53 PM
What is your major malfunction numbnuts?!!

Am I funny?! Do I make you laugh?!!

Today was not cool! You are supposed to be killers!!

Chode, next time I see you, you'd better show me your war face or I will skull fuck you!! And for every time I see Private T Pyle with a jelly donut, you all will pay for it!!

You scumbags had best unfuck yourselves or I will unscrew your heads and shit down your necks!!

Now Spurstalk,

Drop and give me 25!!

ORION
05-15-2006, 05:54 PM
You don't get that on mainstream media.. just that ya'll are a bunch of Baby killers that like to kill innocent people or raid innocent mosque's full of weapons and people pulling triggers.

I digress.. pumped up for the Spurs WAR tonight too.
damn hippies ! :madrun

Cant_Be_Faded
05-15-2006, 05:55 PM
I wonder what would have happened if Pauly Shore's character, Bones, from In The Army Now, was a character in Full Metal Jacket.

The Drill Sergeant would have kicked his ass.

ORION
05-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I wonder what would have happened if Pauly Shore's character, Bones, from In The Army Now, was a character in Full Metal Jacket.

he would of got the "soap" treatment every day

Drill Instructor
05-15-2006, 06:03 PM

He would be in a world of shit!!

ORION
05-15-2006, 06:10 PM
He would be in a world of shit!!
what are the chances of you flying to Dallas to give a pre game pep talk ?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-15-2006, 06:10 PM
What if Andy Dick's character was there too

Drill Instructor
05-15-2006, 06:21 PM
And I got a question for Private Buddy Holly!!

You think you're Mickey Spillane?!
You think you're some kind of fucking writer?!!

chode_regulator
05-15-2006, 07:10 PM

rofl
in the army now is an american classic....paulynever got the respect he deserves

chode_regulator
05-15-2006, 07:11 PM
hoooolllyyyy jesus
what-is-that?
what-theFUCK-is that?
WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE PYLE??

Sir, a jelly donut, sir.
quite possibly the best scene in the movie
funny thing is people would try to pull shit like that in boot camp

chode_regulator
05-17-2006, 07:56 PM
this thread can never die