PDA

View Full Version : Sheed just rolled his ankle

Spurologist
05-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Things could get interesting. No update on it yet

timvp
05-15-2006, 06:44 PM
He'll come back into the game. I gauransheed it.

ABDENOUR POWER
05-15-2006, 06:52 PM
He's back, but limping noticeable. This could be trouble.

BTW, I got PISSED when the Cleveland fans started cheering when he went down. How classless.

Holmes_Fans
05-15-2006, 06:53 PM
They probably cheered because of the comment he made saying that the series will be over tonight.

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2006, 06:54 PM
he's limpin' pretty badly...I don't like this.

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2006, 06:55 PM
BTW, I got PISSED when the Cleveland fans started cheering when he went down. How classless.
That didn't bother me at all. It happens in every arena. Plus some of those fans were in reality cheering their team/lebron scoring the bucket.

Spurologist
05-15-2006, 07:13 PM
That didn't bother me at all. It happens in every arena. Plus some of those fans were in reality cheering their team/lebron scoring the bucket.

It happens everywhere but it's uncalled for. Too bad it's always going to exist.

ABDENOUR POWER
05-15-2006, 07:21 PM
That didn't bother me at all. It happens in every arena.

I'm not as ignorant as to think that Pistons fans would never do something like that, but I remember in the regular season when LeBron turned an ankle at the Palace. The crowd went quiet, and then cheered when he got back up. Now I know 'Sheed has set himself to be hated in Cleveland, but still....

Of course, I know get the feeling that if a Cavs player went down at the Palace the crowd wouldn't be nearly as nice.

1Parker1
05-15-2006, 07:21 PM
He'll come back into the game. I gauransheed it.

:lol I'm sure Sheed will be fine...I think even without his services, Pistons are good enough to beat the Cavs twice more.

Spurologist
05-15-2006, 07:29 PM
The ankle looked bad when he turned it, but he's back and moving well. :tu

Vashner
05-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Give him some weed.. he will bounce right back.

jochhejaam
05-15-2006, 09:54 PM

Keep in mind these are the same fans that booed their franchise Lebron earlier in the year.

DarkReign
05-16-2006, 08:30 AM
Keep in mind these are the same fans that booed their franchise Lebron earlier in the year.

Speaking Truth.

JamStone
05-16-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm not as ignorant as to think that Pistons fans would never do something like that, but I remember in the regular season when LeBron turned an ankle at the Palace. The crowd went quiet, and then cheered when he got back up. Now I know 'Sheed has set himself to be hated in Cleveland, but still....

Of course, I know get the feeling that if a Cavs player went down at the Palace the crowd wouldn't be nearly as nice.

Ummm, LeBron didn't talk shit about it being the last game being played at the Palace and didn't earlier in the season crack Ben Wallace's head open.

Rasheed hasn't exactly endeared himself to the city of Cleveland. I didn't expect anything less but boos anytime Rasheed touched the ball and loud cheers when he got injured. Not a big deal at all ...

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2006, 10:32 AM
he will double garunsheed it

Darrin
05-16-2006, 10:58 AM

I have a hard time taking any moral high ground when it comes to the actions of fans towards players. It wasn't so long ago that the Palace PR had to apologize to Canadians for booing their national anthem, Allen Iverson had a coin thrown at his head, and then there's that plastic cup of beer.

I'm sure that if it had been anyone besides Rasheed Wallace - who opened up Zydrunas Ilgauskas earlier in the year and guaranteed a win on the grounds the Cavs weren't good enough - they would've been a little more sympathetic.