PDA

View Full Version : Cav's Confetti

ObiwanGinobili
05-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Cav's won the 4th game ofthe EC Semi-Finals.
that puts them tied with DET 2 games a piece.

There is fuckign confetti falling form the ceiling in Cleveland. After a win in the Semi-finals. The 2nd round of the playoffs and thier is confetti falling
from the ceiling.WTF???????

T.F. Storm
05-15-2006, 08:50 PM
The Cavs fans act like they just won the freakin' championship :lol

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2006, 08:54 PM
I think the Pistons also had confetti after game 2 in the Bucks series...maybe it was game 5. But I thought it was silly in the first round of the playoffs. However I think it's sorta becoming the norm for most teams after a win in the playoffs.

RON ARTEST
05-15-2006, 09:09 PM
yeah everyone is starting to do that now. and for the cavs why shouldnt they have confetti falling? they havent made the playoffs in a long time and now they are taking the best team in the league to 6 possibly 7 games. not to mention this is lebrons first playoffs series and hes already kicking ass left and right.

atxrocker
05-16-2006, 01:59 AM
this is the furthest the cavs are gonna get. let the ohio fans celebrate however they want. they are not getting a ring anytime soon.

Manuismysex
05-16-2006, 07:14 AM
^Seriously, let the kiddies have their fun while they can get it!

Steve T
05-16-2006, 08:09 AM
I thought Lebron standing on the scorers table playing to the crowd after the game was far more absurd.

DarkReign
05-16-2006, 08:31 AM
I thought Lebron standing on the scorers table playing to the crowd after the game was far more absurd.

Why? He fucking ripped the Pistons apart single-handedly...if I were him, I would be pumped too.

Vizzini
05-16-2006, 08:58 AM
It is never a true playoff run for the Pistons without questions creeping in (by their own doing admittedly) about their heart, desire, and attitude. It happened with Indiana last year, and now is happening this year with the Cavs. Things never come as easy as we (the fans) expect. Should the Pistons win this series (and they should) Cleveland will be added to the list of cities that truly despise the Pistons, along with Miami, and the states of Indiana and New Jersey. For whatever reason they may hate them, and there are many, the biggest may be the fact that when it is all said and done, the Pistons end up winning. That shouldn't change for at least the next couple of weeks.

Darrin
05-16-2006, 10:54 AM

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/EMC2002/7953d968.jpg

Dunc
05-16-2006, 05:39 PM
I think the Pistons also had confetti after game 2 in the Bucks series...maybe it was game 5. But I thought it was silly in the first round of the playoffs. However I think it's sorta becoming the norm for most teams after a win in the playoffs.

The Pistons have confetti after every win. Regular season and otherwise. Probably a hold-over from the teal years when every win was a big deal.

SoCalSpursFan
05-16-2006, 07:17 PM
lakers have streamers after every win as well.

they also have the highest ticket prices in the NBA.